Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria (689 Views)

General Buhari Must Bring Order To His Unruly Regime - The Vanguard / Abia State Government In The Vanguard Of Empowering And Rehabilitating Libya... / Apostle Suleiman At War With His Biological Father Over PMB, APC: The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 1:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Everytime there is a political challenge in Nigeria you can always count on Yoruba to offer the most accurate and solution path to recovery and reconciliation.

Topic - CJN, Justice Onnoghen

Falana - responded and gave factual and logical reason why FG may have gone wrong and what should be done to recover.

Afe Babalola - cited precedent and gave legal opinion on how this issue should proceed to legal conclusion.

Neither one of the two above said Onnoghen was innocent or not...their input is based on procedural missteps.

Lets hear from Ozekhome and SS Govs.

Ozekhome - said Buhari is a tyrant and a risk to our democracy. He calls for all courts to shut down.

SS Gov - five of the six governors met and advise the CJN not to attend the CCT tomorrow. They said this is an attack on Niger Delta.

We can see clearly what is going on.

It is incompetent of Ozekhome, i sincereley think his SAN should be revoked, for a lawyer to respond the way he did. A lawyer is a friend of the court. It is counter effective and counter productive for a friend of the court to call for such extreme response. Thats a motor park tout attitude from Ozekhome!

What the SS governors did is even worse! They ask the Chief Justice of Nigeria to dismiss and dishonor summons by a judicial court. Wow! angry .......and these are State Governors! Same guys that in 4yrs will be buying form to contest Presidency....asking CJN to boycott CCT sitting.

Mmmtchheeew....

Im begging Mr Afe Babalola to please, in interest of constitution to personally appear tomorrow in CCT and lead defense team for CJN. Make sure CJN attend abeg.

YORUBA, THE MOST SUPERIOR RACE ON EARTH!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2019
lol. but you race is governed by one man who thinks nothing of your sophistication and you are happily serving him

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:44am On Jan 14, 2019
aonag:
lol. but you race is governed by one man who thinks nothing of your sophistication and you are happily serving him

Oga, this ongoing matter is very serious. Ok. If you have nothing to contribute then shit it!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by GarriKoro(m): 4:02am On Jan 14, 2019
And skull mining too grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Superior race being pocketed by a drug baron grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 4:36am On Jan 14, 2019
If you have nothing meaningful to contribute on topic please waka pass.

Shouls CJN go to CCT at daybreak or boycott as advised by SS govs?

Give views.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by StOla: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2019

Ozekhome - said Buhari is a tyrant and a risk to our democracy. He calls for all courts to shut down.

The problem with Mike Ozekhome is that in his delusion he still considers himself a social and democratic activist, like when he was still under the tutelage of Gani Fawehinmi.

Meanwhile the same Ozekhome is the most prolific defense attorney in most of the cases of corruption and theft that we have experienced since the return to democracy.

Every corrupt public officer continues with their crime knowing that Mike Ozekhome will be willing to offer his services, as long as he gets a good share of the proceeds.

They milk Nigeria, Ozekhome milks them.

Then he wakes up when idle and becomes an activist once again, cleverly baiting the next customer who has just raped Nigeria.

If I was a young lawyer looking for a job, my patriotic leanings will never allow me a clear conscience if I applied to work at Mike Ozekhome's law firm.

I would rather apply to join the Police.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 14, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Everytime there is a political challenge in Nigeria you can always count on Yoruba to offer the most accurate and solution path to recovery and reconciliation.

Topic - CJN, Justice Onnoghen

Falana - responded and gave factual and logical reason why FG may have gone wrong and what should be done to recover.

Afe Babalola - cited precedent and gave legal opinion on how this issue should proceed to legal conclusion.

Neither one of the two above said Onnoghen was innocent or not...their input is based on procedural missteps.

SS Gov - five of the six governors met and advise the CJN not to attend the CCT tomorrow. They said this is an attack on Niger Delta.

We can see clearly what is going on.

It is incompetent of Ozekhome, i sincereley think his SAN should be revoked, for a lawyer to respond the way he did. A lawyer is a friend of the court. It is counter effective and counter productive for a friend of the court to call for such extreme response. Thats a motor park tout attitude from Ozekhome!

What the SS governors did is even worse! They ask the Chief Justice of Nigeria to dismiss and dishonor summons by a judicial court. Wow! angry .......and these are State Governors! Same guys that in 4yrs will be buying form to contest Presidency....asking CJN to boycott CCT sitting.

Mmmtchheeew....

Im begging Mr Afe Babalola to please, in interest of constitution to personally appear tomorrow in CCT and lead defense team for CJN. Make sure CJN attend abeg.

Ok oh.
That is why Tinubu is now Atikulating

grin grin grin

cc lzaa velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by StOla: 4:44am On Jan 14, 2019
As for the CJN, I expect him to report himself at the CCT by morning. He should be ashamed of himself for not knowing and obeying the law as a senior Jurist who has passed judgement in many lawsuits.

He who lives by the law, must die by the law.

I rise!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2019
StOla:
As for the CJN, I expect him to report himself at the CCT by morning. He should be ashamed of himself for not knowing and obeying the law as a senior Jurist who has passed judgement in many lawsuits.

He who lives by the law, must die by the law.

I rise!

He is going to report.

I expect the bench to recognize his honorable office and treat him with dignity and respect. He is their boss.

When a senior General is court martialed, the Lt. Colonels sitting on the bench get up and salute him first before putting him under interrogation.

Its no longer business as usual for Judges to be nonchallant about corruption. Everybody must tidy up.
Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2019
He must comply because he is not above the law. It is even more important for him , because if his position,
to set example which shows that principle.
Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
You are a disgrace to the Yoruba race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by Modarun(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mr. Imoerial Yoruba bigot, ordinarily i wont have giving 2cents to this your empty chest beating post. Cos if you have any clue, or stuck out your nose from Tinubus butt hole long enough, you would be able to look around and see hundreds of legal luminaries cut across every tribal divide who have made even more advanced and far reaching contributions than your tribesmen. Secondly if you were any where half as sophisticated you would have read through and understood what Efe Babalola and Falana said. Well since your capacity to reason things through is greatly hampered the moment you start supporting Tinubu and Bubari. Here is a simply break down of what these two and thousands of sensable lawyers have said.

YOU CANT BUILD SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING!!!.
Oga imperial zombie, they have all said it o. Go back and read and read until you understand, if you finally do get it, you will knw this write up is absolutely unneccessary. its like building a 10storey building with the foundation of a one storey building. it will and can never hold water.
There is already an appeal court substansive judgement on the matter. You cant try a seat or serving Judge, the only body that has that monopoly is the NJC. The case you refered too is still under investigation, by the NJC. Funny enough the CCT, and most of the sensable people in the executive and the APC cult knows this very well, but like in the case of Ademola and Dimka they will act ignorant and sort to blackmail the Man, to see if they can get them to resign, so that they can appoint their rubber stand Bauchi born NJC. Fresh on our mind is how the Justice Ademola and dimka case ended, not guilty. But your bosses and enemies of the people used willing tools such as you to try to damage men who are innocent, simply cos they want to get them to conform. This same case will and cant hold water. Just because you say some is guilty doesnt mean they are. The man made a mistake as far back as 2011, a mistake he has morethan made up for, it was him who drew the attention of the NJC to the problem, he didnt update his assets thinking the last one would cover through the period, upon realizing it wont, he more than made sure all the mistake was corrected in the latest filing.
I knw as usual, your empty brains will not still get, but atleast get this one.
There is not court, know kangaro propaganda machinery, no weapon, no nedia attack, or idiatic post on nairaland or any other bias platform, that can change what am about to say now.
Only the NJC can investigate a serving Judge, Only that body can decide which Judge is guilty or not, the willing idiot at the CCT knows this, and would for his own sake through out the case. Its only the NJC that decides which judge needs to be sent to the courts for trial or who doesnt.
You, Tinubu and Buhari your pay and zombie masters dont have the moral standing, to question the judiciary. Una no reach, una never even start of reaching to mess up pur judiciary. Buhari is too incompetent, Tinubu is a drug baron and certificate forger. If you want a China, please bring us people who dont have blemishes. As it even stands Buhari legaly is not supposed to be Nigeria president, he lacks the legal backings, and if it were a country where the rule of law is sacrosant, Buhari would have been disqualified, the law stated it clearly, every asparant must submit a copy of his or her certificates and credentials, Afidavit is not credentials or certificate. Thats all Goodluck would use to win the case, but the man is docile and a peaceful man, who knws it means playing into the hands of the blood suckers now rulling.
Now before you continie in your idiocies, lemmibalso educated your ignorant sophisticatrd bum, If it wasnt for this same LAW set up to protect the Judges, Tinubu wouldvhave been in kirikiri or kilked, or best swallowed up by Obasanjo, didnt happen ssimply because the independence of the Judiciary was not tampered with, Buhari wont have been here to contest if Obasanjo was allowed to do a thrid term if not cos the same Judiciary was allowed to maintain its independence. Cos a court ruled that the only body allowed to ammend the constitution was only the National assembly. Thus ObJ was checked from using the Supreme court to make a pronouncement that thrid term was constitutional.
Just because the man their is not dancing to your won tune, cos you are nowbin power, let the laws be, tomorow you too might be in the opposition, and would need thisblaw to protect you too.
So my boy, i hope you have learnt a thing or two today? by the way we still Atikulated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by RTSC: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
lol @ these people. They are never tired of titles and superflousity.

That was how they gave themselves sophisticated.

Up till now, we are still looking for the sophistication.

no be only vanguard, na punch.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Superior race? I don die. Abeg go mine your skulls.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Maybe superior in making noise. Yorubas that have no sense of self determination? The same people who cannot agitate for their own separate country and rely on "one Nigeria"?

If Yorubas want to show they are superior, they should go and get Oduduwa Republic and turn it into Dubai, then we will know you are superior

I don't know how people who have no backbone to seek their freedom can be superior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Maybe superior in making noise. Yorubas that have no sense of self determination? The same people who cannot agitate for their own separate country and rely on "one Nigeria"?

If Yorubas want to show they are superior, they should go and get Oduduwa Republic and turn it into Dubai, then we will know you are superior

I don't know how people who have no backbone to seek their freedom can be superior

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth! grin
Re: Yoruba Remains The Vanguard Of Social Democracy In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
To protect Social Democracy in this country for the forseeable future, Yoruba must get the ticket for 2023.

If you leave to "our son/our daughter" people this country will again go into ruins as we previously witnessed.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Senators Not Returning To Senate After 2019 Elections / Buhari Likely Supporters And Where His Votes Will Come From. / Lets Refresh Buharis Responses With Kadaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.