Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Window 7 Ultimate *key* - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 7 Ultimate *key* (1743 Views)

Closed / I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Code (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window 7 Ultimate *key* by UNLEASHED(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2010
My system was formatted and windows 7 was installed on it, unfortunately after windows update download and installation, it tells me the version of windows OS I'm using is not genuine, Please can someone kindly share a key with me?? I will be very grateful
Re: Window 7 Ultimate *key* by nazzyon(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2010
You used a cracked OS.

Re install the OS again then crack it again.   

Disable Update.

Most of the cracking procedures out there have flaws.

OR

Join the Linux family

Install Wine and with the help of the Ubuntu thread in this forum you will be able to use some Microsoft Windows apps.
Re: Window 7 Ultimate *key* by nayalee(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
same with me, what can i do, my ms word is requesting for key, my window 7 is reporting not genuine, someone should help pls
Re: Window 7 Ultimate *key* by vicajabor: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
There are 2types of activation. Online and without being online. I suggest you do the 2nd. And if you are using a cracked os why would you wanna update? Thats foolishness on my path. Even if we give you a key it might not be recognized by your windows7. I suggest you buy the pirated copy with key and not the one with crack file. OK?
Re: Window 7 Ultimate *key* by pewekac: 3:36am On Feb 25, 2011
UNLEASHED:

My system was formatted and windows 7 was installed on it, unfortunately after windows update download and installation, it tells me the version of windows OS I'm using is not genuine, Please can someone kindly share a key with me?? I will be very grateful

Anyone who still has this problem should get in touch with me/send me a mail (email available on my profile page for members), I'll fix you up real good faster than you can say Microsoft. lol.
Re: Window 7 Ultimate *key* by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:27am On Feb 25, 2011
Say No!!!! to limited bundles,
Yes to 18G a Month,
Another Yes to 56G three month Browsing,
with just N2000
download everything you need without looking back!!!!
watch and listen to tv,radio
heavy files is nothing with indian web proxy
try,test and see my package is wonderful
add me on facebook with
gej mgbenka ifeanyi

(1) (Reply)

PES 12 Avatar Settings Clashing Problem / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p,intel Core-i7 + 1GB Radeon Graphics -SOLD / US Used HP Probook 6450b Core I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.