Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

"I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It (4132 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Rickjordan(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by rs172(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Unik3030:
dont mind that frog eye baby elephant. I have never bothered to check her pic until now. I swear down men don suffer, but brosie no blame d girl when guys no dey call her,her escape route is to claim feminist.see mouth like praying kettle

I knew someone will mention something related to frog..

Tchaiiiii...
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by DaySpringer: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Valerie47:
Y'all think you will make good partners cause you don't cheat, forgetting that you are manipulative, narcissistic, insecure, unappreciative, proud with no good communication skills and lack empathy.

There is no one that will be Manipulative, Narcissistic and Lacking in Empathy (Narcissism basically covers all these) that will not cheat, Cheating also comes with the package when the person also has all these qualities.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by DaySpringer: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op, if your recent ex told you that she doesn't double date, move on already, you don't need to vent online then classify Most ladies as being like that.

That's the problem with you ladies, you don't think. Someone says something and your defensive nature makes you think the only reason someone would raise a topic in Romance section is because that person is currently going through that experience.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by DaySpringer: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Don't guys double date??

That's not the point.
The post is about girls that come and say they don't double date when what they actually do is to taste the new guy first before leaving the first guy.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
L[url][/url]
DMerciful:
Is there anything wrong if he sent you a pm? Now nobody will send you again before you expose them over nothing
nothing is wrong if he sends me a pm, but it isnt everyone who sends me a pm that i reply, because of past experience. My issue is his passive aggresive behavior and transfer of agression on this forum, and mentioning me unecessarily because his feelings are hurt.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
L[url][/url]nothing is wrong if he sends me a pm, but it isnt everyone who sends me a pm that i reply, because of past experience. My issue is his passive aggresive behavior and transfer of agression on this forum, and mentioning me unecessarily because his feelings are hurt.
but he didn't send you pm na, since you can't prove it undecided
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
SilentListener:
oboy see LIE grin grin grin your lie Nah exclusive grin grin grin
look for my previous posts till the week before christmmas and confirmm that i am lying. I am not going to go out of my way to prove anything to you.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
but he didn't send you pm na, since you can't prove it undecided
i wont hold him denying against him. What he should doing is mentioning me up and down. I dont want to associate with him and he cant force me to with such childish antics. Let him stop stalking me. Period.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i wont hold him denying against him. What he should doing is mentioning me up and down. I don't want to associate with him and he cant force me to with such childish antics. Let him stop stalking me. Period.
Madam. did he pm you or not, undecided That's what I really want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
Madam. did he pm you or not, undecided That's what I really want to know.
will it change the price of garri in the market? It has been over a month ago but i remeber the monicker. Do you expect me to screen shot everyone who does so? I dont have him in my email because i delete old mail weekly
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Don't guys double date??
They think its their right
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
L[url][/url]nothing is wrong if he sends me a pm, but it isnt everyone who sends me a pm that i reply, because of past experience. My issue is his passive aggresive behavior and transfer of agression on this forum, and mentioning me unecessarily because his feelings are hurt.
Very childish behaviour
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
funmisticqueen:
look for my previous posts till the week before christmmas and confirmm that i am lying. I am not going to go out of my way to prove anything to you.
all of the beautiful girls that is on Nl it's you that I decide to send pm grin grin friend go sleep I don tire for your crap
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
SilentListener:
all of the beautiful girls that is on Nl it's you that I decide to send pm grin grin friend go sleep I don tire for your crap
if you are tired. Do not mention me again or i will make you deactivate this monicker too.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
. .
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Erums(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
She siad she don't swallow...
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Unik3030:
dont mind that frog eye baby elephant. I have never bothered to check her pic until now. I swear down men don suffer, but brosie no blame d girl when guys no dey call her,her escape route is to claim feminist.see mouth like praying kettle
Jesus.
This will for sure make her soak her pillows with tears... Why so evil broooo... Things u say online really hurts offline...
Pls I beg u apologize to that lady.... She replied u guys, I didn't see anywhere she abused or insulted u guys.
Pls free her matter.... Things like this gives som1 low self esteem.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by mrblessed(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2019
DaySpringer:

There is no one that will be Manipulative, Narcissistic and Lacking in Empathy (Narcissism basically covers all these) that will not cheat, Cheating also comes with the package when the person also has all these qualities.
Nawa o! I have learnt a new word from Nairaland today. Thank you very much. So the meaning of narcissism covers "manipulative and empathy?" Guy, you must be related to both Achebe and Soyinka. But don't confuse empathy with sympathy, and also note that manipulative has no denotational relationship with the word narcissism.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by mrblessed(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
"His feelings are" truly "hurt." In fact, I am feeling what you have felt all these days. Note that you are not alone.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by LOVELYSKINZ: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
not my problem
okay what skin issue do you have
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Hisduchess(f): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
SilentListener:

stop stalking her.you are really stalking that lady.trolling her up and down shows that you want her but can't get her,therefore ur behavior
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by elRamani(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
DMerciful:
Is there anything wrong if he sent you a pm? Now nobody will send you again before you expose them over nothing

u lie.

i go send am PM
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by solz007(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
at least i am not ugly, broke and retarded like you. Pls pick a struggle and stop using my pics for self service. You have been warned.

Bae I Admire U a lot. U look So Beautiful... don't mind them haters always fighting that Girl they can't date.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by DaySpringer: 1:54am On Jan 16, 2019
mrblessed:
Nawa o! I have learnt a new word from Nairaland today. Thank you very much. So the meaning of narcissism covers "manipulative and empathy?" Guy, you must be related to both Achebe and Soyinka. But don't confuse empathy with sympathy, and also note that manipulative has no denotational relationship with the word narcissism.

Did you type this just to have something to counter?
Did you read anywhere Where i confused Empathy or Sympathy or did something Whisper to you that I might not know the difference between the two?
Did that same something tell you that When I said Narcissism encompasses the two, I was being Denotational?
Did you type these believing that narcissism is just a word?

Let me put it simply, A narcissist is both Manipulative and lacks Empathy.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

stop stalking her.you are really stalking that lady.trolling her up and down shows that you want her but can't get her,therefore ur behavior
why will i want someone with a face like this, undecided Aunty habeg carry your wahala and go undecided
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Hisduchess(f): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2019
SilentListener:
I want someone with a face like this, undecided Aunty habeg carry your wahala and go undecided

you are really being petty.you even have her pictures in ur phone sef.Oga leave the lady and her matter alone.put up ur picture make we see if you can even wave at her on the road.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by realest2(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2019
SilentListener:
I want someone with a face like this, undecided Aunty habeg carry your wahala and go undecided
lolzzzz..so this is the infamous funministic queen. such ugliness..yuck. No wonder she's so bitter and sad.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
at least i am not ugly, broke and retarded like you. Pls pick a struggle and stop using my pics for self service. You have been warned.
aunty you are ugly and look like an inflated ballon..

but mind you.. your body is inflated with faeces and water.. if they chook you needle. you go just less.

no wonder your hostileness towards guys..it's cuz of loneliness.. which fine guy go even look you two times..

they suppose use your pictures de decorate shrine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] / I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.