Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

"I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It (4131 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Paxie55: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Smh.
Romance land.

Yimu
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

you are really being petty.you even have her pictures in ur phone sef.Oga leave the lady and her matter alone.put up ur picture make we see if you can even wave at her on the road.
OK Aunty i don hear,oya carry your wahala they go undecided
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2019
realest2:
lolzzzz..so this is the infamous funministic queen. such ugliness..yuck. No wonder she's so bitter and sad.
according to p-square nobody ugly smiley
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
aunty you are ugly and look like an inflated ballon..

but mind you.. your body is inflated with faeces and water.. if they chook you needle. you go just less.

no wonder your hostileness towards guys..it's cuz of loneliness.. which fine guy go even look you two times..

they suppose use your pictures de decorate shrine
lol, irrelevant defender of broke ass NFAs.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2019
solz007:

Bae I Admire U a lot. U look So Beautiful... don't mind them haters always fighting that Girl they can't date.
thank you dear. You have such wonderful thoughts
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Paxie55:
Smh.
Romance land.

Yimu
leave them alone. They can only look for someone's features to call ugly thinking it would hurt me. I have risen from such pettiness. For as many that call me 'ugly' here, 3 more praise the very features they condemn in real life. When i said silentlistener/ silentwhisper is using my pictures for selfserving you people thought i was being mean. It was due to a similar reason i didnt put out my full body pics for almost a year and still put only face pics.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by technicallyrich(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
leave them alone. They can only look for someone's features to call ugly thinking it would hurt me. I have risen from such pettiness. For as many that call me 'ugly' here, 3 more praise the very features they condemn in real life. When i said silentlistener/ silentwhisper is using my pictures for selfserving you people thought i was being mean. It was due to a similar reason i didnt put out my full body pics for almost a year and still put only face pics.
i like your wide mouth.it will be a perfect size for my xxl dik.
Are You a yoruba muslim
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Paxie55: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
grin grin grin
You funny.
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
lol, irrelevant defender of broke ass NFAs.
doesn't change the fact that you fat and ugly..

fat birches need some love too but we ain't giving you that
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
technicallyrich:

i like your wide mouth.it will be a perfect size for my xxl dik.
Are You a yoruba muslim
that mouth can embezzle your dick and your destiny join
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
use your pic for self service shocked shocked,
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
calling you ugly.. WHEN YOU ARE TRULY UGLY doesn't hurt you.. but your particle filled brain always think that calling guys broke here would affect them? undecided
when in fact they can feed you and your f*mily for a f*cking year with their monthly pay..
you just some dumb ass lonely birch..
beautiful girls with lots of boys in their life don't behave like this grin
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin use your pic for self-service shocked shocked shocked

if only you know how ugly you are, you won't have type what you just type grin grin grin.

I usually read Psalm 91 anytime I look at your pic cheesy because I don't want to have Nightmare
grin grin
ah swear you're truly mad that too much na grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2019
modestbrowser:

Jesus.
This will for sure make her soak her pillows with tears... Why so evil broooo... Things u say online really hurts offline...
Pls I beg u apologize to that lady.... She replied u guys, I didn't see anywhere she abused or insulted u guys.
Pls free her matter.... Things like this gives som1 low self esteem.
That Guy Dey Heartless grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Paxie55:

grin grin grin
You funny.
thank you jare kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
calling you ugly.. WHEN YOU ARE TRULY UGLY doesn't hurt you.. but your particle filled brain always think that calling guys broke here would affect them? undecided
when in fact they can feed you and your f*mily for a f*cking year with their monthly pay..
you just some dumb ass lonely birch..
beautiful girls with lots of boys in their life don't behave like this grin
na only mouth and hand you get to talk and type but your words and actions shows how pained you are. You guys always get in your feelings when i call you broke,especially you.

I dont think like the mainstream beatiful girls,that is the difference. A lot of what i say is to help you lot. Some broke niggas so blind thwy cant see help if it slaps their face.

Your fake laugh hides your real misery

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHelp:
doesn't change the fact that you fat and ugly..

fat birches need some love too but we ain't giving you that
also doesnt change the fact that a lotta blind niggas roam this thread.

If i need love, i definitely wouldnt get it from you lot but thanls for the offer, very sweet of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ONE THING That Gives Me Joy Is... [PICTURE] / Nigerians Reacted To Video Of Married Who Walk On Street With Bum Shot / Dirtiest Secrets Your Partner Will Never Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.