Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC (27875 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? / 2019 Presidential Debate: APC Appoints Osinbajo To Represent Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Realdeals(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
If Buhari will not attend, I'm sure Atiku won't as well.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by YoungLionken(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
God forbade nonsense
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
MylezKayn:
Set of Bastards called APC.They are now saying Goodluck didn't attend the last Presidential debate abi? This picture proves otherwise....I know one mumu who is on 30k payroll will quote me and say rubbish...
Na only to dey Lie na him dey sabi

APC campaign people are lying bastards...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

He remains the best Nigerian president Nigeria ever had, till date.

Only frustrated and hate-filled piggies think differently.

30k slave...

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Governordeb: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
mycar:
What I know for sure is that Nigeria will be worse than before if Buhari wins again, bookmark this. We all will be part and parcel of it.

Very correct
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by AstralBody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

If he debates, would you vote him?

grin grin grin
grin grin
Buhari can't articulate. He will be spilling trash on d podium.
Buhari is a failure, never reenforced failure!
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by precious1967(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
his grammar is worst than mine. leave him alone
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Ziggylady(f): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Its clear the block-head will not attend any debate from the get-go.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Larryfest(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
"He could choose any other platform to speak with Nigerians" has he ever done that before in his administration or how come he feels he doesn't need to tell the voters what he has done and what he is going to do when he wins This country is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Shikini: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
wizzyrich:
All these are excuses, he knows he has nothing to say, he should send Lie Mohammad to go and dish out their normal lies.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by malicampus1: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
for me if buhari didn't come for the debate and we the well inform still go ahead and vote him in again .indeed we are doom and course for life .
the APC and the president must come and tell us what they have for us in the next 4 years , because know they have failed woofuly

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by fasho01(m): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Already giving excuse why the lifeless one will not go for the debate
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by bareal(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB Dullard can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB the terrorist or will it make progressives zombies support the fugitive?

Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Nukilia: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2019
gare:

My Dear it has never been so good for us in this Country, moving from bad to worse

Don't mind the fools who think everyone in Nigeria is a dummy! Nigeria is gradually sliding into a dictatorship where the rule of law doesn't hold.

Ask an average Northerner about their plan for the nation, they'll tell you we have flenty of oil which can be managed properly. They never talk about diversification of the economy. Shame on the Southerners supporting Buhari at the moment.

#PMBMustBeRejected

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by victorypeace: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Debate is not mandatory
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by nwanyionitsha: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:

He remains the best Nigerian president Nigeria ever had, till date.

Only frustrated and hate-filled piggies think differently.
So says a poorly educated fella on ₦30k/month

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by lecowas: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
I knew it. If u're a punter , that's 1.45 sure odds for buhari not to attend the presidential debate. Just check my siggy
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Lihyunpark(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
Buhari is jittery. Illiteracy is not good. if Buhari doesn't debate, Nigerians will not for him.

If Buharu doesn't dabate, Nigerians will not for him

See someone calling another person illitrate. He can't even construct three lines of sentence without making an error. Educated illirate is what you are !
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by ibietela2(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Let Atiku go and debate with his mates.

PMB can't share the same podium with a known fugitive.

And lastly, to what end is the debate? Will the debate make frustrated idiotic pigs vote PMB or will it make progressives support the fugitive?

PMB, no fall my hands by attending that useless debate please.

You can quote me to express your frustration as usual, Kokan aiye!
grin grin grin

The same you wanted Jonathan to debate... Speaking from both sides of your mouth

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Isobug: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2019
MylezKayn:
Set of Bastards called APC.They are now saying Goodluck didn't attend the last Presidential debate abi? This picture proves otherwise....I know one mumu who is on 30k payroll will quote me and say rubbish...
Na only to dey Lie na him dey sabi

Bros forget them. They're Bunch of liars. The 2015 presidential debate that I even watched live, that is what someone is saying that goodluck did not attend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by themanderon: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2019
I already knew he won't attend cos he has nothing to show for his 4 wasted years in power. For the past four years he has done nothing but hide from the same people he is ruling. Never addresses them, never grants any interviews, never speaks on any burning national issues. Just that the idiotas supporting him have been programmed not to think for themselves.
They cannot ask why a man they are rooting for has refused to do any campaign yet sends people to do it for him and he is now hiding from the Presidential debate does it not speak to any sound mind that something is amiss

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by babadee1(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari needs to attend the presidential debate or he may be branded a coward. He may not be the best spoken candidate but he needs to be able to communicate his manifesto to the people he is asking to vote him for a second term.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by seeker121(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
It seems you don't know the meaning of patriotism because if you really have an idea you just have to join us to rescue our dear nation from the jaw of all this old folks...

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Carlyscales: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Caseless:
cool

He doesn't have to participate. His achievements will speak for him. I go with the town hall option of speaking to Nigerians and taking questions from them.

Sai baba! You need second term for sure and it's assured.
How many credible Town hall meetings has he done, asking n taking questions!

Kwantinuu deceiving ya self there

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Carlyscales: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Racoon:

So they know the public debate is a veritable means of articulating their party vision, so which other viable options are you people thinking on? Already making excuses for the clueless and amnestic president.

Just imagine a monumental failure of a ruling opposition government talking.They of course know the signs of Buhari goffing & imminent defeat are staring them in the eyes.

Other viable option is trekking 5km in Daura
grin
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Muyuba: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Well, i advise the owner of this blog to take immediate precautionary steps. A situation where your forum members continue to call my President, all sorts of unprinted names may cause him more harm than gains. Freedom of speech may be guaranteed, but freedom after speech may not be guaranteed. Thanks.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by Asebaba1(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
krendo:
Number one rule of leadership is to show up

If Buhari does not show up for debate he is not a leader and he is not ready to lead

Then go and drive him away from Aso rock or remain in nairaland forum for blablabla
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by stilldoingokay(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2019
bcuz it will be a disaster, he ain't that smart to debate.
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by umarsule885(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2019
mycar:
What I know for sure is that Nigeria will be worse than before if Buhari wins again, bookmark this. We all will be part and parcel of it.
Last last we go dey alright... Thanks for acknowledging that he will win
Re: Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC by pally123: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari will never, I repeat, never, smell that debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC / Supporters Jubilate As Peter Obi Lands In Taraba For His Campaign Rally (Video) / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.