Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (31188 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by NiggasInParis: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Your Father will will be ashamed of you in his Grave!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

What i wrote to him also applies to your own mum, sisters and daughters ...

Now cry more and amuse me grin grin grin
is that all grin grin grin rabid dog

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
ANYBODY WHO COULD NOT APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORK OF PRESIDENT BUHARI IN THE PAST 3 YEARS IS EITHER BLIND OR AN IGNORANT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Akinz0126(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2019
RemiOAjayi:
Of course Yoruba will not make a silly error of voting Atiku. We have been agitating for the honoring of MKO Abiola and recognition of his mandate. Now that what our son could not do, a Northerner had done it,the best to say we appreciate him is to simply vote in favour of Buhari.

It will happen

You guys don't learn...Unfortunately Jagaban is also treading the path of late Abiola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by LZAA: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2019
maybachmusic:
So because of a political Honour , He went ahead and endorsed Buhari

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Its good its his same SW brothers that blasted him

So no calling of Igbos here

cheesy

Source :punchng

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/

Deomelo sarrki and imperialyoruba wee not like those reactions kikiki grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 madridguy shawnn01

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
WHEN YOU ARE USED TO FREEBIES AND SLEAZE OF CORRUPTION YOU WILL ALWAYS CRAVE FOR RETURN OF PDP.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by tungamaje: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
From the comments I am reading here, I will like to apologize on his behalf because I know he must have retracted that statement. He didn't know people are really angry. Please forgive him, he didn't know what he said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by DavidLion(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
I am surprised there still exists sensible yorubas that called this spoilt brat to order. The bad eggs among us made it look like all yorubas are useless.

If indeed you are a Yoruba man, then I feel your pain in that your mom was a bitch and your Dad was a Male dog only fit for noisy barking and guard duties making you think all Yoruba will be like your bitch mom( open to all males, even lunatics) and your guardsman/street vigilante/hunter dad who is loyal to whoever can toss him an occasionally bone! I can understand your pain, but if you are a Igbo, please ask your mother who your real father is.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by meekmill85: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2019
U and ur dead father are insane

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by LZAA: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2019
GenSpecifics:

A thread was created yesterday here discussing this very issue and was quickly pushed to FP by the jaundiced mods. Their aim was to promote Buhari by using an Abiola endorsement. But when it became clear that this particular individual is one of 25 dis-inherited Abiola bastards who failed the DNA test,[b] the goat that doubles as MOD and BMC coordinator, had to pull that thread from FP and then de[/b]leted it.

This is an oluwole Abiola, an omo ale jati jati bastard.
grin grin grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
IT IS A PITY 16 YEARS OF PDP HAS POLLUTED THE MENTALITY OF A LARGE NUMBERS OF OUR YOUTH.THEY WANT EVERYTHING NOW AND BELIEVE IN MAGIC AND NOT REALITY.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
shigoslim:
There tons of hungry & Angry in the land. Only those who are still feed fed by their parents supporting this administration. Enough said
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2019
tungamaje:
From the comments I am reading here, I will would like to apologize on his behalf because I know he must have retracted that statement. He didn't know people are really angry. Please forgive him, he didn't know what he said
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Smile4daddy(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2019
shigoslim:
There tons of hungry & Angry in the land. Only those who are still feed by their parents supporting this administration. Enough said
There are tons of job opportunities nationwide under this administration.

Only those who are lazy/used to free looted funds from their dubious relations/associate will hate to support this administration.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by SenatorJnr02: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
BROS THIS 16YEARS OF PDP IS A STALE LINE. TRY ANOTHER PROPAGANDA BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE HAVE NOT ONLY REJECTED APC, THEY HAVE REJECTED EVERYTHING APC STANDS FOR WHICH I BELIEVE YOU KNOW EXCEPT YOU ARE A ZOMBIE OR AFONJA! grin grin grin

jellington:
IT IS A PITY 16 YEARS OF PDP HAS POLLUTED THE MENTALITY OF A LARGE NUMBERS OF OUR YOUTH.THEY WANT EVERYTHING NOW AND BELIEVE IN MAGIC AND NOT REALITY.

4 Likes

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by DimIsaac10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
He is a Liverpool fans jawe
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by tungamaje: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=74782528][/quote]

Thanks a lot for the correction.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
I AGREE BUHARI HAS HIS WEAKNESS BUT ATIKU IS NEVER AN OPTION. PDP IS THE CAUSE OF HUNGER THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.ARE YOU PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA.

2 Likes

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by bencr7: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Well ...he's richer than your entire generations : past, present and future.

He would bang your mum, wife and sisters with those ponmo lips grin

I am sure you wouldn't like to hear this but it is true
y he dey pain u like diz, becuz of is father which should remain in hardship abi, is father fought for democracy for d country but d person that declare June 12 in honor is father want to destroy diz same democracy....
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Enemyofpeace: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by kpo4real: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
No respect for the dead
Neva reinforce failure
this fool don collect money no mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
NO JUPITER CAN CHANGE IT. BUHARI WILL WIN COME FEBRUARY,16 .WE CANNOT ALLOW ATIKU AND HIS CRONIES TO COME AND RE - LOOT $46 BILLION DOLLARS AND SELL N.N.P.C TO HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

GBOKASINCHA to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

is that all grin grin grin rabid dog

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
bencr7:
y he dey pain u like diz, becuz of is father which should remain in hardship abi, is father fought for democracy for d country but d person that declare June 12 in honor is father want to destroy diz same democracy....

In English.....please?
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by begge: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
lifeless pikin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
ATIKU AND PDP ARE DESPERATE TO PROTECT LOOTERS AND THEIR LOOTS AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR FUTURE . BUHARI IS MAKING STEADY PROGRESS DESPITE DISTRACTIONS. VOTE WISELY ! VOTE BUHARI .REFLECT ON NIGERIA ECONOMY BEFORE HE TOOK OVER.

2 Likes

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by bencr7: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
jellington:
yes pdp 16yrs was a failure but 70per of pdp leaders than are in diz same apc, that means either pdp and apc are not an option...
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by gozie112(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
I wen I said the Yoruba race re tribalistic,children of falling angel will call me names,, imagine wat is coming out from his mouth,,no interest of Nigeria at all.....see lips like tinubu eyes

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by CioAngels(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
maybachmusic:
So because of a political Honour , He went ahead and endorsed Buhari

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Its good its his same SW brothers that blasted him

So no calling of Igbos here

cheesy

Source :punchng

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/yoruba-should-vote-buhari-to-honour-my-father-abiolas-son/amp/

Ode, you should do all the Yoruba voting for them, fool.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by jellington: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
WHOEVER WINS 2015 ELECTION WILL NEVER FIND IT EASY TO GOVERN.OVER 30 TRILLION IS MISMANAGED,UNACCOUNTED FOR OR MISSING UNDER JONATHAN........CHARLES SOLUDO FMR. CBN GOVERNOR.
NIGERIAN YOUTH AND DIE - HARD ATIKULATE REFLECT ON THE PAST. NO CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO P.M.B IN THE FEBRUARY 16 ELECTION.
VOTE BUHARI FOR A COUNTRY YOU AND I CAN BE PROUD OF.
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
though I'm a fan of abiola but this is the STUPIDEST THING I'VE HEARD IN A LONG TIME!

ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by BigIyanga: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
maybachmusic:

Reason I respect felas son

Femi, clearly told Osinbajo In public that he won't support their ambition
Kutis understand legacy and oppression. I cant remember any of the Kuti’s clan who gets a govt handout .. They always speak truth to power

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Order: Fear, Anxiety In Southeast / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Fayose Rewards Afolabi Akanni With Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.