Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son (31178 Views)

MKO Abiola: Abdulsalami’s Government Killed My Father - Jamiu Abiola / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by toscolee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
BigIyanga:

GMB was Abacha’s right hand man. He was made PTF Chairman by Abacha. IBB cancelled June 12.. Abacha ovethrew Shonekan and put MKO in jail. GMB said he never stole any money, yet Naija is still recovering his loot.
Stop rewriting history.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Yorubasaredogs: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
[s]
DavidLion:

If indeed you are a Yoruba man, then I feel your pain in that your mom was a bitch and your Dad was a Male dog only fit for noisy barking and guard duties making you think all Yoruba will be like your bitch mom( open to all males, even lunatics) and your guardsman/street vigilante/hunter dad who is loyal to whoever can toss him an occasionally bone! I can understand your pain, but if you are a Igbo, please ask your mother who your real father is.
[/s]Rantings of a depressed soul. grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by neutrotoba(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
All these bastard sons of Abiola, how will voting for Buhari honour your father?

Sowore fought alongside your father for the restoration of democracy, the real honour to your father would be Sowore emerging as president
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Ayobami7(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
好朋阮德英国加
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Blacklord0739(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who is your father? He's dead and you must shut up there,corruptive type
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
jasonguru:
See his mouth like roasted kpomo
grin grin grin
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Well ...he's richer than your entire generations : past, present and future.
He would bang your mum, wife and sisters with those ponmo lips grin
I am sure you wouldn't like to hear this but it is true
Re: Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son by lexy2014: 5:14am On Jan 16, 2019
olajizz01:
If you brought any other party apart from PDP,we will vote overwhelmingly for such party,but if you come with your same PDP that ruled for 16yrs with nothing to show for it than corruption,you are OYO,OK.

Last I checked there are still other parties apart from d PDP u are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says / Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.