Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? (476 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? by phonedaddy: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Hello Guys! Just recently, some devices received updates that had the full screen swipe gestures feature included in the system. What these gestures does is to eliminate the native on screen navigation bar and give you that fluid navigation based on gestures.

Here how to activate Firstly go to settings then enter gestures

Then activate navigation gestures and your all set

Are you using it? What are your views

Is the on screen native navigation system better than the swipe gestures?
Drop comments below
http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/935870

Re: Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? by flyingdagger(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
i use gestures but some didnt come in my infinix note 5
Re: Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? by mrkachi13(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
My Huawei Y9 2019 came with it

Re: Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? by flyingdagger(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
mrkachi13:
My Huawei Y9 2019 came with it
embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Infinix HOT 6 / Very Clean Iphone 5s For Urgent Sale / Enjoy Access To The Internet All Day For LESS With MTN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.