Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

"I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" (4127 Views)

It Is Politically Over For You: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye. / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by leeport: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: A WORD FOR THE FACEBOOK LAWYERS

First, Onnoghen has not denied the weighty allegations against him.

He hasn't said that those acts are no corrupt acts.

His only defence has been "ignorance" and "forgetfulness".

He hasn't even pleaded political witch haunt; you have been the one pleading it for him.

The head of the judiciary, which incidentally is what Onnoghen is, should be the first to inform Nigerians that ignorance is not an excuse in law.

You are here excusing the CJN. You are here adducing all the conspiracy theories, and pleading "political motivation" as though those make an obvious corrupt practice and infraction to become any less offense.

You are not even bothered about the curious humungous lodgements made in dollars, and the manner in which they were made? You never bothered that these could be payments for judgements bought? You never bothered that he chose not to mention those accounts and funds therein because he could not explain how he possibly could have made such staggering mind-numbing fortunes from his work and position?

You still wonder why we support PMB? He's the only man that would never be swayed by your irresponsible wailing. He's the only Nigerian that would not be cowed by your organised protests to forestall the right actions from taking place. You did it when Justice Ademola, Justice Ngwuta, Justice Ajumogobia and co were exposed; you took up arms, you shouted desecration of the judiciary and blew all those big big grammar, but today, we know what has happened to them. Some started collapsing in the dock.

If Justice Walter Onnoghen has a case to answer, and it does look like he has, brother, your shouting and wailing can never force PMB to intervene. Don't forget that he has ear infections. Till date, the infections have not been cured, so he will hardly understand that you are even wailing.

Nigerian judiciary is smelling. If PMB does not back its clean-up and clensing, then we are doomed forever.

Let Justice Onnoghen face his problem.
If it's politically motivated, let him tell court:
"I AM GUILTY, BUT MY TRIAL IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED!"

From
Charles Kaye Okoye

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by PassingShot(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

How can a whole Chief Judge of Nigeria "forget" to declare

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

The chief judicial officer of Nigeria, the highest of all learned men.

Even if he was permanently working from abroad, he'll never get these type of balance in his account.

Onnoghen must surely have sold justice to the highest bidder at different times. No wonder PMB was non-committal to his ascension to the exalted position.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by RevenGeMission: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2019
He forgot he has money.

And about 50+ properties

That kin forgetfulness na wàá

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Whobedatte(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Buhari Almajiris thread
Hopeless set of low - lifers cool
Awon omo onijekuje

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by amaechi1: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whobedatte:
Buhari Almajiris thread
Awon omo onijekuje

Don't avoid the trend. Make your suggestion and be constructive so that others can learn from you and you too can learn. That is the way to go.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by 34webers(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
But pigs and idiots say you are innocent because you are from the ss. Or is it because thieves are always the heros of ipob miscreants?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by dheilaw1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whobedatte:
Buhari Almajiris thread
Awon omo onijekuje
talk about the veracity of the allegations and stop being foolish for once

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Bari22: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by crownwealth: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Useless post

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by haladadon: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

Even if he was permanently working from abroad, he'll never get these type of balance in his account.

Onnoghen must surely have sold justice to the highest bidder at different times. No wonder PMB was non-committal to his ascension to the exalted position.

he forgot to declare it because there was no money on the account therefore It was right because it was not an asset but a liability.

he therefore declared it in 2016 before becoming the CJN.

That man doesn't have any case to answer.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by MadamExcellency: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

Why was Tinubu acquitted?

Why was Saraki acquitted?

Is Bank Account opened after formal Assets declaration illegal?

Whose job is it to call on public officer to update their assets declaration form - CCB

Did CCB invite CJN to update his form - No

Did CJN capture the said bank accounts in the last Assets declaration form after he was appointed CJN - Yes

Why should CCB be complaining of under declaration when the public officer can easily forfeit the undeclared assets after service according to the law?

To dictate over declaration is the job of CCB to checkmate fraud and unlawful enrichment and not precisely under declaration that can be forfeited.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by CilicMarin: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Whose job is it to call on public officer to update their assets declaration form - CCB

Did CJN capture the said bank accounts in the last Assets declaration form after he was appointed CJN - Yes

Why should CCB be complaining of under declaration when the public officer can easily forfeit the undeclared assets after service according to the law?

To dictate over declaration is the job of CCB to checkmate fraud and unlawful enrichment and not precisely under declaration that can be forfeited.

Ngwakwe, you are going about uploading your wives pictures, we shall see!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Stalwert: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
What a rotten animal. .. you are a disgrace to sane human beings they have sold justice and must be bannished from administering justice.
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Randy100: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
MadamExcellency:

You have said it all. Stop stressing yourself they don't understand what you are saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by techking: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by gare(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
When did he say I am guilty, BMC, na so God go destroy everyone of una own lives
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Boss13: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

Abeg help me ask am oh. Forgetfulness and Ignorance. A man who has presided over many cases. Please he should face the music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by hrykanu231(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
leeport:
JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: A WORD FOR THE FACEBOOK LAWYERS

First, Onnoghen has not denied the weighty allegations against him.

He hasn't said that those acts are no corrupt acts.

His only defence has been "ignorance" and "forgetfulness".

He hasn't even pleaded political witch haunt; you have been the one pleading it for him.

The head of the judiciary, which incidentally is what Onnoghen is, should be the first to inform Nigerians that ignorance is not an excuse in law.

You are here excusing the CJN. You are here adducing all the conspiracy theories, and pleading "political motivation" as though those make an obvious corrupt practice and infraction to become any less offense.

You are not even bothered about the curious humungous lodgements made in dollars, and the manner in which they were made? You never bothered that these could be payments for judgements bought? You never bothered that he chose not to mention those accounts and funds therein because he could not explain how he possibly could have made such staggering mind-numbing fortunes from his work and position?

You still wonder why we support PMB? He's the only man that would never be swayed by your irresponsible wailing. He's the only Nigerian that would not be cowed by your organised protests to forestall the right actions from taking place. You did it when Justice Ademola, Justice Ngwuta, Justice Ajumogobia and co were exposed; you took up arms, you shouted desecration of the judiciary and blew all those big big grammar, but today, we know what has happened to them. Some started collapsing in the dock.

If Justice Walter Onnoghen has a case to answer, and it does look like he has, brother, your shouting and wailing can never force PMB to intervene. Don't forget that he has ear infections. Till date, the infections have not been cured, so he will hardly understand that you are even wailing.

Nigerian judiciary is smelling. If PMB does not back its clean-up and clensing, then we are doomed forever.

Let Justice Onnoghen face his problem.
If it's politically motivated, let him tell court:
"I AM GUILTY, BUT MY TRIAL IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED!"

From

Charles Kaye Okoye

The topic is not in sync with the body of this post and it is highly misleading. Mod, I hope you know the implication(s) of allowing false information thrive?

This same set of people who don't see anything wrong in Babachir Lawal walking free or Ganduje being celebrated for taking kickbacks are the first to shout integrity. Terrible is just the word that describes their thinking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ganduje aka gandollar comes to mind.
Babacher aka grasscutter comes to mind.
YusufBuhari aka 50millionnaira nitebike rider nko
Oshiomole aka candidate for money
How many we fit talk...

Tell me where did Osibanjo get the over $740thousand he declared....

Did Buhari include his two wing duplex in abuja...

Nor be me talk am oh...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by shosky1794: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fine, he may have a case to answer but shouldn't the case go through appropriate channel(NJC in this case). I think the government just will eventually bungle this case too just like the Saraki case. It's showing clearly that we don't a competent Attorney General.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by BillGoldberg: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
PassingShot:
Just Negodu!

Just Imagine!

€49,971.71,
£23,409.66,
$391,401.28

If Onnoghen was selling justice, what was Ganduje the human bullion Van selling?

What was Maina and Babachir Lawal selling?

What was akpabio selling?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by Yemikola(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Those questions answered by you should have been left for CJN or his counsels.
Re: "I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
YOU ARE GUILTY!

END OF DISCUSSION.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!!! Why Wike Attacked Oyigbo People / Nigeria’s Petrol Imports Jump By 55%, ₦2.52 Trillion In Nine Months / Begging for unity with cannibals is absurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.