Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (86305 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bluefilm: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Osinbajo is a good team player.

Dasall.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Shut up, there was problem with the audio as Osinbajo didn't hear some statements by Kadaria himself, we all watched the debate so stop lying.

It's like your brain is full of beans and bread.. why are u defending nothing? Just confess that buhari ear is paining him and can't hear well at least he went for ear surgery before.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by folake4u(f): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Pele.. .. It knocks the head switching channels from Telenovela to Politics .. You can now switch back to watching "No one but you" grin

python amaka

Hahahaha undecided I dont watch Telenovela.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Rindo69: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2019
naptu2:
Ayo Oyalowo (a known Buhari supporter on Twitter) says that the videos that Kadaria was referring to are fake news.

That one is an ass licker...literally
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2019
Presenters and reporters on the BBC African Service (1992-2010). Look out for Kadaria's name.

naptu2:
From memory (this list is not exhaustive. These are the ones that I can remember right now).

Max Bankole-Jarret, Josephine Hazley (Lady Hazley of Freetown), Veronique Edwards, Ofeibea Quist-Arcton (everywhere and speaking every language known to man), Elizabeth Ohene, Bola Olufunwa (Bola Mosuro), Robin "The Terror" White, Hilton Fyle, Chris Bickerton, Kwabena Mensah, Uduak Amimo, Bilkisu Labaran, Kadaria Ahmed, Jamila Tangaza, Shola Odunfa (in Lagos), Lansana Fofana (in Bo), Ben Dotse Malor, Joseph Warungu, Martin Davies, Jenny Horrocks, Janet Anderson, Hillary Anderson, Eniwoke Ebagere, Tomi Oladipo, Francis Ngwa Niba, Mark Gleeson, Paul Bakibinga, Dayo Akwasi Sarpong, Tony Ando-Corsa, Funmi Olowofoyeku (in Abidjan), George Ola Davies (in Paris), Komla Dumor, Martin Plaut, Umaru Fofana (He was tortured by the rebels. There was another guy who had to scale a fence to escape from the rebels, but I can't remember his name), Neil Curry, Nkem Ifejika, Mohammed Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by naptu2: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians on the BBC African Service (1992-2010).

naptu2:
Funmi Kuo Olowofoyeku (in Abidjan), George Ola-Davies (in Paris), Sola Odunfa (in Lagos), Bola Mosuru (nee Olufunwa), Bilkisu Labaran, Manir Dan Ali, Kadaria Ahmed, Eniwoke Ebagere, Jamila Tangaza, Tomi Oladipo, Nkem Ifejika, Peter Okwoche, Shina Okeleji, Osasu Obayuwana.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Cownu: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2019
weyreypey:

After you are banned. I will also ensure your other monikers are terminated!
Go to hell!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2019
flames01:

You just launched yourself into another foray of stupidity.

When did you conduct the research that shows that 90% of igbos are against Buhari?

Aisha Yesufu is an igbo, abi? Your brain has melted.

Now go back & reread what I typed, and point out where is I said 90% of Igbos are against Buhari. Are you a police man or a lawyer, you seem pretty good at twisting statements to match ur own agenda
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2019
eyeview:
I can bet you that as long as it's NTA, Buhari is already aware of the questions.
I can also bet you that it can never be aired Live. It may seem to Nigerians like it's live but it would have been coming delayed to allow for editing and cutting off of his goofs and obvious signs of senility. Why do you think buhari always goofs whenever he travels abroad? Because the likes of Shehu Garba, Femi Adesina or Festus keyamo can not get the foreign media to edit their interviews of him.

Even the presidential debate coming up, Buhari's coming is only premised on his aides and media handlers muscling the debate organisers like Momoh into giving them the questions ahead of time as expo. Should they fail at achieving this before the date, Buhari will not come

If they like, let them give him the question, tell him the answers even a year before the interview, tell him to revise it daily. On the day of that interview, take away the paper from him, he will still mess himself up.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by eyeview: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Psoul:

If they like, let them give him the question, tell him the answers even a year before the interview, tell him to revise it daily. On the day of that interview, take away the paper from him, he will still mess himself up.

You know him well

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by amidel(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
naptu2:
Nigerians on the BBC African Service (1992-2010).

Good day Sir. I really respect your knowledge.
Thanks for making some of us kids on NL enlightened.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by brenister10: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buterflyle0:

2 heads are better than one. That's why he is the vice. Buhari does not run an autocratic government

With people like you in this country, Nigeria is heading to oblivion
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by baby8ace(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Noted
Tosinayoko:

Your email address may not get you a job
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by BeansAndBread(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

It's like your brain is full of beans and bread.. why are u defending nothing? Just confess that buhari ear is paining him and can't hear well at least he went for ear surgery before.
So what's wrong in someone having ear problems? undecided
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by ezkimow(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
buharitill2023:
none of us know about disability bill.

You are not in the president's position, he's expected to know a lot of things that ordinary people don't, so stop trying to defend him.....

For instance if u say you don't know what Nigeria's budget is, it's pardonable, but if the president also says the same does it sound okay..... Think
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Meliian(f): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
amhelpless I see that you've been trolling on several threads because your mum disowned you for raping your sister. And last week you held a gun to your father's head for beating your mum to stupor when he found out you're a bastard child. So I understand your pain, okay? If you can agree to check in at a mental health facility, you'll see that las las everything will be alright. Good luck.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by wirinet(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
braveboi4life:
Buhari on Gandollar, please I beg all his supporters never to bring up the issue of integrity again...just see how he dribbled around the question and scored an own goal, why cant you order an investigation just as it was done with Fayose.No body said you should prosecute him but investigate..

Buhari can't do shit about Gandollar. The power to deal with Gandollar lies solely with the kano state assembly for now, it is after he is impeached or his tenor runs out that he can be arrested and prosecuted by the federal government .

You don't expect Buhari to investigate a sitting governor a couple of months from an election he needs votes from the state. It would definitely affect his votes from the states. Then after investigation, what next?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by wirinet(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jiang:

Now go back & reread what I typed, and point out where is I said 90% of Igbos are against Buhari. Are you a police man or a lawyer, you seem pretty good at twisting statements to match ur own agenda
This is the koko of the matter.
Over 90% igbos already hate Buhari from the first day he won APC primaries in 2014, and nothing he can say or do can change that.

The figures are a bit lower in the south south. I would say about 70% already hate Buhari there.

In the south west I should say 40% don't like Buhari (I would not say hate)

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Hopium: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Does your father have the mental strength and why was he not on the stage today ?

I even thought I was chatting with a sensible fellow.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Hajarajj: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
It takes experience and expertise to run Nigeria, dealing with the issue of corruption is a necessary pain that we all have to deal with before this country can grow and become better again. Nobody else was willing to take on this huge responsibility probably because their hands were already soiled from dipping it in the "delicious" soup of corruption. President Buhari could be trusted with this task because he is known as a man of integrity who possesses the will power and right attitude to take us to the next level.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DuchessLily(f): 3:42am On Jan 18, 2019
bluefilm:

Even if buhari appears on CNN, I'm sure it won't stop your verbal masturbation of calumny against his person.

The reason why I love the man style be say he no even send you.

If you like wail from now till forever.

The only attention he can afford to give you noisemakers is to call you lazy youths.

Sai baba 2023!

U are just as dull are him. I hope u watched how he performed.. Hehehehehehehe... Even with the arranged broadcast, he still couldn't answer any question right .. .. Kikikikikikikikii cheesy dull leader and his dull mumu followers

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2019
LZAA:

Dm hack ur account bro?grin
Cc immhotep velocity25
PassingShot, Rotimi Amaechi and other sai babarians have been miraculously receiving sense in the last few weeks grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by bluefilm: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2019
DuchessLily:

U are just as dull are him. I hope u watched how he performed.. Hehehehehehehe... Even with the arranged broadcast, he still couldn't answer any question right .. .. Kikikikikikikikii cheesy dull leader and his dull mumu followers

If your father or anyone in your family was brighter than the president, I wonder why they are not capable of contesting...

It's always easier to criticize... from the sidelines

Since you were born, how many leadership positions have you occupied? How many public speeches have you granted in your entire insignificant lifetime?

The man you are calling a dulląrd ruled your father in the 80s. Now he is ruling you and your father.

Think about that.

That is an achievement no one in your family or entire generation can or will ever attain.

And d'you know the worst and most frustrating part of the whole story?

There's nothing you can do about it... except maybe, coming to nairaland to cuss and vent your frustrations.

Sai baba 2023 issa goal!

Sai baba 2023 is already a done deal.

Never again to looters!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) by DuchessLily(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2019
bluefilm:

If your father or anyone in your family was brighter than the president, I wonder why they are not capable of contesting...

It's always easier to criticize... from the sidelines

Since you were born, how many leadership positions have you occupied? How many public speeches have you granted in your entire insignificant lifetime?

The man you are calling a dulląrd ruled your father in the 80s. Now he is ruling you and your father.

Think about that.

That is an achievement no one in your family or entire generation can or will ever attain.

And d'you know the worst and most frustrating part of the whole story?

There's nothing you can do about it... except maybe, coming to nairaland to cuss and vent your frustrations.

Sai baba 2023 issa goal!

Sai baba 2023 is already a done deal.

Never again to looters!

And u are calling Your father and family.

I have nothing to say to u cos I was well brought up and not uncouth like u.
Goodbye

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures) / Loads Of Foodstuffs Going To South Intercepted At Aminu Kano Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.