Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? (2105 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment For Financial Analyst / Abuja N-power Volunteers, Are You Ready For #nextlevelengagements / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Yes. Are You Ready for Financial Growth in 2019?

The Real Business Network Group is starting the year stronger with Her first Business Opportunity Exposure for 2019.

Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day of 2019 at 10X levels.

Do you want to learn:
▪ How to start earning commission in millions starting from the bottom
▪ The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors
▪ Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.
▪ How to Win All expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world
▪ How to qualify for free plots of lands
▪ You to connect with great people (remember, your network is your net-worth).

If any of these defines you, then I welcome you to an opportunity to achieve these and 10X Your Income by Becoming a Real Estate Professional.

The Real Business Network is a community of independent Real Estate Consultants, partnering with over trusted real estate developers. Our organization is drastically expounding, and in need of qualified consultants.

Interested Persons should call or whatsapp 08065157484
Stating: "An interested in Real Estate Business"

Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Choose an income-producing occupation that allows you to not only earn income for now, but more importantly, stacks up income for the future .
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Build something while you earn that keeps on earning even when you have stopped been actively involved in its operations. it is called Residual Income or Passive Income. this is what the rich and the wealthiest people in the world do.

You too can start from where you are now!!! With little capital.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Do you want to plan for your retirement? (Who says you must work for 40/35 years before you retire?)
Have another Source of Income?
Learn the skills needed to achieve what it is you desire?
Have enough to assist the less privileged and touch lives?
Plan for your children's education?
Earn mind blowing rewards?
Start a business with non-collateral loan?
Acquire your own house with support?
Free vacation trips?
Mouth watering incentives?

If yes, then
I welcome you to an opportunity to work with us at a real estate marketing firm.
We are in need of Sale Executives in a Real Estate Firm.
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Owerri, PH , Ibadan, delta and Ogun state is an added advantage.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
When you start operating with massive actions, your mindset will shift and so will your results.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lagos Training 95% loading
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lagos Training 97% loading...
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
THE FIRST TRAINING OF THE YEAR WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE

The Business Opportunity Training yesterday was nothing short of Massive. With over 600 people present and ready to make 2019 Ten times more than they had in the previous years.

Educating the masses on how to multiply their money using Real Estate as a tool & earn money like the R.I.C.H!

R esidual
I ncome
C reates
H appiness

Some Realtors even went home with Gifts Ranging from Refrigerator, Micro wave oven and Two Cars were won yesterday Courtesy of one of our partner compaines to two of our realtors for their awesome performance on Sales record.

Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Don't let it be said of you that you give up, that you throw in the towel. You are called into Real Estate to make it big.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Success Is My Duty
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
*DO YOU KNOW?*

When you 'like' a page, it's *REFERRAL*?
When you share a page, it's *REFERRAL*?
When you share a post, it's *REFERRAL*?
When you tell someone where you bought your cloth, bag, it's *REFERRAL*
When you invite someone to your denomination, association, church or mosque, it's *REFERRAL* ETC.

But let me ask you, *Do you get paid when you do or carry out all/(any) of the above common referral activities?*

*Definitely, it's a BIG NO*

Do you know you can *(REFER) and get paid handsomely?*

Oh yes and enjoy all the benefits we have to offer ranging from *free lands, lucrative commission on every of your deals to travelling incentives, car incentive and home appliances just for referring people* ��‍♀

Grab this opportunity while it lasts.

*Its insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result*.

To know more

Call: Monica Oge: 08065157484 or chat via whatsapp.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Success begins in the mind of an individual.

If you think success, you see success. Make honest efforts not to dwell on your failures because the future is bright.
� *NEVER LISTEN TO DOUBTERS
� *NEVER LISTEN TO HATERS
� *NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
� *NEVER FOLLOW THOSE THAT HAVE NO DESTINATION
�Be decisive
�Be quick, accurate and timing in your actions ���
� Always align with the right team(people) ���
And most importantly �don't ever procrastinate in making Moves that could bring a total financial freedom to life

#realestatebizrocks
#passiveincome
#networkmarketingonsteriods
#businessofthe21stcentury
#financialfreedom
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Real estate rocks
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
We believe your home should have been purchased FIVE years ago.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
The Acronym for P.O.O.R is Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Your desk at your work place is not parmanent, plan for your retirement

Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2019
You have the opportunity to build a business that can pay whether you decide to work or not, if you follow the rules.

#Leverage
#PassiveIncome
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Get up and move out of your comfort zone, it can become a poverty zone.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Estate wide tour 90 % loading...
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Estate wide tour 92%
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
If you’re looking to do something NEW and EXCITING or venture into becoming your own At-Home-Entrepreneur for the very first time…. I encourage you find something that you’re extremely passionate about.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
I don’t work with everyone because I invest a great deal of time into coaching and training my team and I have to be diligent with my time… heck, I don’t want to waste your time either.

But here’s an easy way to qualify yourself, ask yourself

“Would I want to work with me?”

…if the answer is ‘HECK YES!’

then I’d be thrilled and excited to meet you.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Here’s who I’m looking for:

Someone Coachable
Someone that has a burning desire to Create Success
Someone that is Dependable
Someone that is a Pleasure to work with
Someone that has a ‘No-Excuses’ Mindset
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by wajag123(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
I am intrested in working with you. I am in delta estate. 0811516542
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
wajag123:
I am intrested in working with you. I am in delta estate. 0811516542
Your phone number is not even complete. You can reach us on 08065157484
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Here’s who I’m looking for:

Someone Coachable
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 2:43am On Feb 22, 2019
Are you hungry for success
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
2 months gone, 10 months to go . How far are you from your goals?
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
*So I went to an #interview for a #job� the other day... When the boss asked what I wanted for #compensation I replied:*

1) First I would like commission on everything I sell, & I want to see that percentage get far higher ⬆as I improve.

2) I would also like the #opportunity to receive #free � trips, bonuses paid in full, a nice car and free marketing materials based on my performance.

3) I expect you to provide me with free or little fee online training and regional training all over the world �.

4) When I bring in any new sales people��, I deserve a bonus and to be compensated a percentage of their sales and the sales of any new people�� they bring in.

5) I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company�.

6) When I do well, I expect lots of #accolades, recognition�, and more bonuses. Did I mention all expense paid trips for me and my spouse?

7) I would like my #friends� and #family� to work here.

� By the way, I need to set my own #schedule,� and only #work when it suits me and my family�.

So when can I start?!?! ��

After the owner recovered from shock⚡, he roared with laughter ���� "You must be sick in the head��, or dreaming � You will NEVER� find an opportunity like that �ANYWHERE� and if you do, come back and get me, cause I want to work there too" ��

So I gave him my business card and told him that he can get all I said above if he contact me now via whatsapp or call : 08065157484. With the subject "Real Estate Business".
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Yes
Yes
Yes

Prepare Yourself to Live The Life of Your Dreams!

Brace up and be part of our financial status changing business opportunity training BOT coming up in Surulere, Lagos on 23rd March.

Training fees: Free

Time: 9am

Date: Saturday 23rd March, 2019.

Thank you.

For Free Seat Reservation call/whatsapp : 08065157484.

We only have few slots left. An online training will be made available for those outside lagos while those within Lagos, venue of the training will be communicated to them.

Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Come learn Real Estate secrets and earn thousands or millions of naira monthly STARTING WITH ZERO CAPITAL in our free training taking place on Sat. 23rd March, 2019 in Surulere at 9am.

Contact Monica Oge on whatsapp: 08065157484 for seat reservation and details.
Re: Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? by MonicaOge(f): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
SALARY is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT can cure Poverty.

_BE FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT!_

Think REAL ESTATE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering / Nicon Salary / Read All Nigeria Newspapers And Visit All Nigeria Banks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.