Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 (24993 Views)

2018 list of Major TV Reality Shows That Didn't Hold This Year / Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase 2018: Behold Africa's Biggest Talent Show / Photos:seating Arrangements For Grammy Awards 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by victorazyvictor(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorazyvictor:
Like for Teni -----Share for Peruzzi

Peruzzi fan what's going on, Teni is winning o!
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by terryflexy: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Teni is the best among the two of them.I hope to be in her live performance some day
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by jetson06: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
What of Late Notorious BIG?
What of 50 Cent?
What of Jay-Z?
What of Missy Elliot?
What of Bobby Womack?

Before you come here commenting thrash, go look at your self and ask what you have achieved in this life.

Kira290:
Teniola can sing quite alright,but she lacks good looks cry;she won't go far undecided

1 Like

Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by oaktown101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kira290:
Teniola can sing quite alright,but she lacks good looks cry;she won't go far undecided
This is not a reason not to "go far". A lot of American artist don't "lacks the good look" but they went far in there career. The likes of Missy Elliot, 50 cent, Jaqees and Chamilionaire to mention a few "lacks the good looks" but made it big. Teni talent is exceptionally good, she is going to be around for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
We don't see lagbaja but we like his music undecided
Kira290:
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by okpmoses: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Till he stops LOOSING CONTROL I doubt. grin
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by MChaze25(m): 5:51am On Jan 15, 2019
richiefamous:

Have you heard about an artist called Seal?
There is a difference between the fact that you have an ugly face with a great voice than the fact you look fat with a Tomboy appearance.
You don't know how men from this part of the world distance themselves from such ladies.
Even her mum called her a bag of beans.
She should work on that part ASAP.
Who will collabo with her?
You?
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by MChaze25(m): 5:53am On Jan 15, 2019
oaktown101:

This is not a reason not to "go far". A lot of American artist don't "lacks the good look" but they went far in there career. The likes of Missy Elliot, 50 cent, Jaqees and Chamilionaire to mention a few "lacks the good looks" but made it big. Teni talent is exceptionally good, she is going to be around for a long time to come.
Be realistic.
She ain't singing for US people but Nigerians.
This is Nigeria. African peeps are different.
Truth hurts
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by MChaze25(m): 5:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Dshocker:
Please and please,stop comparing talented Teni to Peruzzi or Jacuzzi you call him.....If not for Davido that used his influence for him to be featured in 2face's Amaka song,what else?
Tuface saw his talent after he wrote great songs like "fire" for DavidO.
So na DavidO force Ice prince and many old artistes to feature the young man too?
Pls check your brain again
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by MChaze25(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2019
fidel3431:
We don't see lagbaja but we like his music undecided
Lagbaja knows how to work on himself.
If he looses feminine followership, Wetin him gain?
In as much as I like some of Teni's songs, her Tomboy attitude will make me feel detached from maximum followership as a male. Same with many Nigerian guys I know.
Hope you remember Thin tall Tony and many of them advising that Tomboy at Big brother 2017?
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by Dshocker(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2019
MChaze25:

Tuface saw his talent after he wrote great songs like "fire" for DavidO.
So na DavidO force Ice prince and many old artistes to feature the young man too?
Pls check your brain again

Tell your father to check his brain
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2019
i understand your point ...but i still feel Less is more cheesy cheesy cheesy...watch out has she takes over the industry soon enough....who gender epp
MChaze25:

Lagbaja knows how to work on himself.
If he looses feminine followership, Wetin him gain?
In as much as I like some of Teni's songs, her Tomboy attitude will make me feel detached from maximum followership as a male. Same with many Nigerian guys I know.
Hope you remember Thin tall Tony and many of them advising that Tomboy at Big brother 2017?
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by MChaze25(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dshocker:

Tell your father to check his brain
Bloody nitwits on NL
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by GospelAkede: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
This year shall be your year of manifestation. Click on the link below to share and download this music.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/372541/akede-my-god-is-good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by annadeeney(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2019
richiefamous:

Have you heard about an artist called Seal?
noo
Re: TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 by CityHitz: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
#CityHitz Music: Simula8 - OLOLUFE ( LOVER ) #LoveMusic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndh7lBblLnA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And Adekunle Gold – A Tale Of Two Faves / Some Amazing Guinness World Records / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.