Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India (31798 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Finnese001: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
IGBO AMAKA
God bless every Igbo man
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by MicroBox: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Was at a Nigerian airport when a lady was arrested with cocaine.. She was immediately transferred to Abuja for further interrogation.
Though I don't know their codes but this particular girl seems like a newbie, she looked so panic and suspicious even before she got caught. The custom officer thought we all came together before screening when she was seen trying to come as closer as possible to my family before the officer ask her if she's travelling or not. Not long before the new broke out and Mumcy was so speechless.
Just be careful when you get to international wing of any airport. Also know who you sit with and what you discuss. Operatives are everywhere.

Back to the topic: As tough as Malaysia, Some folks would still continue to risk it not to talk more of corrupt India. Just distant yourself from desperate friends, colleagues and neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Adebowale89(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Indian will be free one day. till we Igbo are given a chance to develop the land India can never be free

we rule the world, if we aren't in India, Indian must have been dead by now. they can't survive without us

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Finnese001: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
IGBO AMAKA

God bless my people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Orpe7:
I dont see any flat head typing Igbo Amaka now o
Una no wan claim una person

U think so??
Look above me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by FearlessDapsin(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Statistics shows that Igbos living in Asian countries are liable to be sent back headless to their potopoto republic!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by ACE1010: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Igbo Kwenu!!! IPOB Kwenu!! Okorohausa kwezuenu ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Magnifico2000: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mediahelm:
The India Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has nabbed a Nigerian national at the Kolkata airport after he was found in possession of cocaine worth Rs 1 crore weighing around 170 gram.

According to Narcotics Control Bureau Kolkata Zonal Director, Dilip Kumar Srivasitava, the Nigerian suspect identified as Kevin Uzor James, arrived the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata from Mumbai on Thursday afternoon.
Death penalty.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/nigerian-national-arrested-with-cocaine.html
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by MightySparrow: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
usual tribe, usual business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by HimName: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
All I want to see is his back head.

He needs to turn around.

Oya make una follow me sing...

Turning around, turning around everything turning around...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by semyman: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Not disappointed, na them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
These Biafra Jews are so bleeped up and Nnamdi Kanu is the biggest Drug Baron in Biafra Land. He is the one sending them and empowering them grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
You people should change your region name to Drugs Baron Land of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Finnese001:
IGBO AMAKA

God bless every Igbo man

Even in Shady businesses?

You are day dreaming, if they are blessed the blessing can't last one day will be one day.

May God allow every Igbo man in shady business and spoiling our image to get caught. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by ajebuter(f): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
I cant but comment on this topic for the first time!

Please!

Disappoint me!

For once!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by wanger50(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
This people! This people!! This people!!!..... I'm just wondering how that Biafra republic would be like. Maybe a criminals paradise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Antoeni(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
RIP
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by saintaustine(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Odingo1:

You are quick to call him Igbo but did not care to know wether he is from Edo, Rivers, Delta or Benue, people from all these places bear Igbo names.

Point of correction.
People from Edo, don't bear igbo names.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by winj3: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by good4all40: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is very bad, this set of people have made travelling with a Nigerian passport a difficult task l was subjected to close to an hour interview by four ICA agents at Changi international Airport in Singapore and my luggages were scan twice they even checked my phones and rechecked my documents before l was finally cleared all because l was holding a Nigerian passport.

Please don't come here with drugs even Marijuana except you are willing to be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by good4all40: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
winj3:
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

You can't imagine my brother you will not believe some of these immmigration officers now check names because they are starting to know some difference l heard some Igbo even changed their names to other tribe in Nigeria n to ease their international travel. I can't imagine my phones being checked by officers at the airport thank God l am a good ambassador of Nigeria. Singapore is a very beautiful country very modern everything works here but please l beg you in the name of God don't come here with any sort of drug it is death sentence.
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by OKEMKPI: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
People cannot change or upgrade.Who is still carrying drugs now wen u can easily make it by pant hunting?
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by akdjr(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Unlucky guy
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by blacq2009(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Op, why add the middle name - Uzor? Why?
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by vickydevoka(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
An igbo ma can never stop crime bcuz of de pressure at home. Take it or leave it. Same goes with Edo gals
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
These ppl will never stop soiling our names - SMH. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by adigun98(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hehehe I don't want to talk but
Igbo!!!!

Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India by Kworopshun: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2019
i pity innocent nigerians trying to go abroad. these countries hate us. if you bring out your nigerian passports, you will receive extreme hate. igbo people well done. curse of africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Uses Soldiers To Trackdown & Flog His Friend Who Scammed Him / Ondo Court Remands Kid Robbers, ‘oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor’, Mothers / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.