Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? (24352 Views)

Will Justice Onnoghen Get Justice From Justice Tanko Headed Supreme Court & NJC? / SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by islandmoon: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
BUhari should also declare his family assets!!

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by AllTheWayUp: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by umarsule885(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rigel95:
"The Bureau is prevented by law from releasing the asset declaration form of any public office holder". This was the statement made by The Chairman of the Code of conduct Bureau when two civil society organisations: AFRICMIL and PPDC applied for release of asset declaration forms of past and present political officers. A link provided below,contains the story.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/21/ccb-refuses-to-release-asset-declaration-forms-of-current-past-public-officers/?amp
Since that has been the position of the CCB, How then did Dennis Agharya and ARDI get the asset declaration form of The Chief Justice of Nigeria?
I'm sure you haven't heard of investigative journalism
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by abescom: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Racoon:

Going by the afore precedence, the curious questions for this APC government, CCB and the petitioners are:

-1).How did the petitioner accessed the CJN's asset declaration forms @ the CCB since only the declearer is allowed by law to order the CCB to allow public access to such info contain therein?

Just as Cambridge Syndicate replied that only Buhari have the right to authorized the release of his alleged certificate who conducted the then exam on behalf of WAEC.
[b]
-2).Is it no clear & certain that the CCB & petitioner committed a grave criminal breach of trust & thereby violate the right of privacy of the CJN by this malicious act?
This is the fundamental question the prosecution have to prove.This criminal breach of trust is a moral albatross & sign of collision by the CCT as in the case of Buhari's public asset declaration as shown above.

In the haste to carry out a vendetta, the senseless and vindictive government unnecessarily boxed itself into a culdesac of stupidity.
But how does how the petitioner get it matter?

Most important question is, did the CJN commit a crime? The petitioner can always be dealt with later but according to the CJN himself, he has committed a crime. Seeing that he said he forgot and ignorance or forgetfulness has no place in law.

You as a citizen should be more interested in whether or not the CJN committed a crime or not.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by faithfull18(f): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Every well meaning Nigerian knows the plan was well thought out. Did they just discover it? He has been the CJN for over a year now. Few weeks to the elections, they are trying to replace him with a loyalist.

How I wish one can undo what has been done.

Will just rewind back to the elections in 2015 and replay.

6 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by UncleJudax(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Randy100:
It is even stupid that Buhari claimed that he is not aware of the whole thing.
Buhari always says he is not aware of anything. Thats his chorus. And this is enough to send him home

8 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by kulikuli45: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Someone shd sue both CCB, it's chairman, and whoever is responsible for keeping the forms safe, and also the two individuals that they gave the forms to. Only then will government start taking its citizens serious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Stalwert: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin He has been petitioned, he must answer for his crimes.No matter how hard you dishonest folks wants to cloud the issues he has confessed to his guilt and would answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by umarsule885(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hotfreezer:
They got it from where Reno got his tapes.

Next idiot please.
Exactly....
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:

Gham. Straight and direct.
Imagine someone asking how a fraud was discovered. So it is now a crime to discover fraud in Nigeria? Keep asking senseless question cheesy cheesy cheesy
You people sef. I tire to answer una. Make Buhari do go so that we will be seeing reasonable comments on Nairaland again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
You people sef. I tire to answer una. Make Buhari do go so that we will be seeing reasonable comments on Nairaland again.
[/s]
Yes buhari will go in 2023 after handing over to osibanjo. Reasonable comments my black a$$. By the way, I thought buhari is dead, which buhari is going again?
Igbos are pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by GenSpecifics: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
aguiyi2:
Ever heard of the freedom of information law?.Though,government uses it when it suits them.
[/s]

Only an application approved by a competent court will get you access to an FOI order.

Why are you even talking of FOI, you bloody hypocrite where your useless agberoe Lagos State has refused every FOI application to open up their books and has even gone to court to secure a jaundiced ruling from Justice Abang that FOI does not apply to LASG?

Hypocrites!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
abescom:
But how does how the petitioner get it matter?

Most important question is, did the CJN commit a crime? The petitioner can always be dealt with later but according to the CJN himself, he has committed a crime. Seeing that he said he forgot and ignorance or forgetfulness has no place in law.

You as a citizen should be more interested in whether or not the CJN committed a crime or not.

you are wrong my dear! you don't commit a crime to catch a criminal. There's clearly an infraction on the path of the petitioners. How they got the information is a very necessary and pertinent question that must be answered.

11 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Randy100: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
UncleJudax:

Buhari always says he is not aware of anything. Thats is chorus. And this is enough to send him home
Daura precisely.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by drlateef: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
davidodiba:
I see Nigerians winning this battle against Buhari...the man is a confirmed terror...I have no doubt that all those supporting him are equally more dangerous

Which Nigerians? IPOB and PDP orchins?
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Obynolee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:

Gham. Straight and direct.
Imagine someone asking how a fraud was discovered. So it is now a crime to discover fraud in Nigeria? Keep asking senseless question cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope I will get Buhari's assets declaration form when I applied to the Bureau?.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Abuskid: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
muhdchilli:
4+4=
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Yes buhari will go in 2023 after handing over to osibanjo.
Igbos are pigs.
Lol. This IPOB pigs thing makes me laugh especially when buhariguy says it bla bla bla. Doesn't really offend me. Maybe if you mentioned my tribe but then I still don't get angry, I just get you banned. cheesy

I like Osinbanjo FYI, he is way better than the dullard. He stabilized the economy, twice if I might add, when God intervened and sent Buhari on exile in London.

However Buhari must go. Many have become mental in this their 30k work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
Obynolee:

Hope I will get Buhari's assets declaration form when I applied to the Bureau?.
[/s]
I'm not court.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by brexit: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
OUR LAWYERS ARE AS CORRUPT AS PDP MEMBERS AND ROBBERS AS WELL,LOOK AT THE WAY THEY WANT TO DEFEND A MAN WHO HAS ACCEPTED HE MADE A MISTAKE.THIS IS A VERY BIG SHAME WHERE SOUTH SOUTH GOVERNORS ARE TURNING IT TO AN ETHNIC ISSUE,THEY SHOULD REMEMBER THERE IS WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING THEM,THEY ARE BEHAVING AS IF THEY GAVE HIM THE DOLLARS HE PAID TO HIS FOREIGN ACCOUNT,WE ARE ALSO AWARE THAT PDP SPENDS DOLLARS IN ALL THEIR TRANSACTIONS,THIS HAS SHOWN THE WHOLE GLOBE THAT NIGERIAN LAWYERS,PDP AND CORRUPTION ARE TRIPLETS,

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by stagger: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
How did they get his BVN to know he had an undeclared account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Lol. This IPOB pigs thing makes me laugh especially when buhariguy says it bla bla bla. Doesn't really offend me. Maybe if you mentioned my tribe but then I still don't get angry, I just get you banned. cheesy

I like Osinbanjo FYI, he is way better than the dullard. He stabilized the economy, twice if I might add, when God intervened and sent Buhari on exile in London.

However Buhari must go. Many have become mental in this their 30k work.

[/s]
Bla bla bla bla busy still talking off point.
Get out.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by Shikini: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wq
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Get out.
Lol. Why are you upset? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by NothingDoMe: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Get out.

1 Like

Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by 34webers(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
NothingDoMe:
[/s]
Because unintelligent ipob bore me a lot.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by aguiyi2: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:
[s][/s]

Only an application approved by a competent court will get you access to an FOI order.

Why are you even talking of FOI, you bloody hypocrite where your useless agberoe Lagos State has refused every FOI application to open up their books and has even gone to court to secure a jaundiced ruling from Justice Abang that FOI does not apply to LASG?

Hypocrites!
Are you normal?,don't kill yourself for nothing.
Re: How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
davidodiba:
I see Nigerians winning this battle against Buhari...the man is a confirmed terror...I have no doubt that all those supporting him are equally more dangerous

This issue will mark his political Waterloo, the last nail in his coffin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU / Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.