Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident (20124 Views)

Policemen Caused Serious Accident in Delta While Trying To Arrest A Car Owner / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Muttee: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019

Facebook user, Ifunanya and 16 other passengers narrowly escaped death in an accident which occurred on Sunday. Nine persons were injured. Read her post below:

"This God why are you so good to me .... I was the first to come out of the vehicle when the incident happened ... total number of 16 passenger, 9 injured 7 saved. And I'm among non injured

God my knees off they goes to the ground thanking you for safety. Hummmm... Our bus turned upside_down.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/lady-overwhelmed-with-gratitude-as-she-and-16-others-escape-death-in-serious-accident.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God no one died.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by dayleke: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
May His name be praised forever.......

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Muttee: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Am very happy for them

4 Likes

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chimuanya...
Speedy recovery to the injured!

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe you can make N65,000 monthly by just leaving your laptop or phone browser open? Check my signature below... wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Likes

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by hansomb: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Life is full of ups and downs. Thank God for their life.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by easynetsms(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God for her life

3 Likes

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
This God why are you so good to me .... I was the first to come out of the vehicle when the incident happened ... total number of 16 passenger, 9 injured 7 saved. And I'm among non injured

It can only be God.
Thank God no live was lost.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by privaldo: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God they are OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by PrincessB1(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wow!
This is a good news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by islandmoon: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hosanah Mass Transit!! and why is that guy tying himself with dog chain?
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Reelmii: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
that is nice

thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by UNCL3(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
M happy for her
Meanwhile quick recovery to the injured

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by RipMorosini: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Go and treat yourself maam
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by FredAndrew: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God wink

English Shaaaaa
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Bizmagnet: 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God for your lives. In Nigeria, while our government is failure per excellence, our carelessness contributes to the majority of accidents on our roads. No one takes careless risks in the world more than Nigerian drivers. Having come to the awareness that most of our roads are terrible, they will still take the risk driving at top speed not minding the lives of people in their buses. When the driver has overstressed himself with sleepless nights, he will still want to risk travelling; when the vehincle has faults, they will still want to manage it. Only in Nigeria you will see drivers without first being graduates of driving school. If we can reduce the height of our carelessness in this country, we'll do good in adding to our longevity. Above all, except the Lord watches over the city, those that wake only wake in vain.
Need a website/blog/software? Contact me through my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Horladipupo0505: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God dey did not die oooo...dis ar the ppl dat will vote in dis cueless administration next election i blame the Government for the lose for deir careless and non challant attitude toward billions naira road constructed by d set of unfulfil wite ppl

1 Like

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by techking: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God for their lives
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Mbenny(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
i hate any transport with the name "mass transit" Thank God for their lifes.
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by marsh4332(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thank God they didn't move to The Next Level... God saves...
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Daewoobadmus(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Alhamdulilah over everything
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
dayleke:
May His name be praised forever.......
Yes o.
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by mechanics(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish the injured speedy recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by Burgerlomo: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
mechanics:
I wish the injured speedy recovery.

Amen!
Re: Lady Overwhelmed With Gratitude As She, 16 Escape Death In Serious Accident by elgoldeducation: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amen, God is good. Lets thrive to be close to God at all times
Bigtotoboi:
Thank God no one died.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / Container Truck Runs Into A Building At Mushin (Photos) / See This Ghastly Car Accident In Osogbo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.