Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,887,510 members, 6,940,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 June 2022 at 02:24 PM

Gourl.io Is A Fraudulent Scam Company -beware This Payment Gateway Is A Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gourl.io Is A Fraudulent Scam Company -beware This Payment Gateway Is A Scam (1291 Views)

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! / Hostblock.io ★☆ 45+ Cryptocurrencies Accepted! ☆ [$BTC] [$LTC] ☆dedicated Server / Free Fire - Battlegrounds unlimited diamonds hack cheat tool download Android iO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gourl.io Is A Fraudulent Scam Company -beware This Payment Gateway Is A Scam by musajohn122: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
gourl.io payment gateway is a scam! I created an account with them and setup my wallet on their settings, only for me to receive a $30 transaction from a client, gourl.io went and forwarded it to their own personal wallet Transaction ID :- https://blockchain.info/tx/344248668f03a83b807727f4c2bf6cd77a0d1e258ed7a707659d78c3a05b4fd2 I’ve tried sending them an email concerning this issue, but yet they didn’t respond for more than three days now, and funny thing is that I still changed their wallet to my own wallet, but after some minutes I refreshed the page and still their wallet replaced my wallet!!! Beware this payment gateway is a scam to rip you off from your btc and other cryptocurrency
Re: Gourl.io Is A Fraudulent Scam Company -beware This Payment Gateway Is A Scam by Cyberleets: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
musajohn122:
gourl.io payment gateway is a scam! I created an account with them and setup my wallet on their settings, only for me to receive a $30 transaction from a client, gourl.io went and forwarded it to their own personal wallet Transaction ID :- https://blockchain.info/tx/344248668f03a83b807727f4c2bf6cd77a0d1e258ed7a707659d78c3a05b4fd2 I’ve tried sending them an email concerning this issue, but yet they didn’t respond for more than three days now, and funny thing is that I still changed their wallet to my own wallet, but after some minutes I refreshed the page and still their wallet replaced my wallet!!! Beware this payment gateway is a scam to rip you off from your btc and other cryptocurrency

Same thing happened to me...I sent message for several weeks to them, they finally replied that I need to accumulate upto $200 in my account before they can pay me Becos of the transaction fee involved in sending Bitcoin.

(1) (Reply)

Extended Php Manual (with User Comments) No Longer Produced / Greeneagles.org, New Website, Please Review / Increase The Number Of Your Facebook Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.