Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos (33444 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by firstolalekan(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lazy useless specie

Na wetin dem dey like be dat

yeye
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by kamez(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
I swear i thought it was bobrisky in the 3rd pic
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cheap RIDE
But Good
About $4000
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by khalids: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
That 3rd pics ......why does Bob Risky come to mind.........
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by bigpicture001: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
...i dont subscribe to using cars as a gift for proposals. mostly ,ladies already known to be mostly materialisic usually say yes to such proposals knowing that a simple 'yes' answer makes her own a car whilst not really loving her guy.

for me,is a form of bribery from the men to the ladies to say yes....
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Wilstino: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
That's not a brand new car. More so, can't you see the gouge on the left fender. All the same. Nice one and I wish them the best
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by troublemakea(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
rentAcock:
That's not a brand new car and the background of the first pic reminds me of those gangsta movies we used to watch in the late 90s. 3rd picture looks like bobrisky. He should focus on making more money to relocate to a decent neighbourhood first before buying a used 2007 honda civic for his fiance.

You were so blinded with stupidity, foolishness and bitterness that it engolved you to the extent you are so daft to even see that's not an Honda civil but an Honda accord

what a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by sheDD(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Money rost load undecided

Heavens knw I can't gift a car to a b!tch where are my family that were with me through thick and thins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by fpeter(f): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
3rd pix looks like Bobrisky.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
rentAcock:
That's not a brand new car and the background of the first pic reminds me of those gangsta movies we used to watch in the late 90s. 3rd picture looks like bobrisky. He should focus on making more money to relocate to a decent neighbourhood first before buying a used 2007 honda civic for his fiance.
how many have you been able to buy for yourself to think of buying for a girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by troublemakea(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Resener21:

She go still carry her puna go Bleep another guy wey never buy her slippers before

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

oh so you know how to work it down to canada fr pple to succeed and you've not even pass the shores of ur state bfr let alone working it out for yourself

Only foolish Pple will write down your goddamn number let alone calling you

Barao oshi smtin that dont cost up to a million is what ur putting to 2m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Cheap RIDE
But Good
About $4000

You go school so undecided

4000 dols for that thing make I turn Y
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by OgaBuhari: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1
the girl look like Bobrisky
I think say na only me see am
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Earthquake1: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Y would you give a lady a car for accepting you

Are you disabled?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by OgaBuhari: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
sheDD:
Money rost load undecided

Heavens knw I can't gift a car to a b!tch where are my family that were with me through thick and thins
gbam bro u perfectly nailed it
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by fr3do(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
The babe resemble bobrisky grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by medropoly(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
chai.... pant don pay grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by lugzii: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1

mainwhile d guy pocket be like

exactly what came to mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
how can she look like bobirisky undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by NASTYNASOSO: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:
It was a triple celebration for a Nigerian lady based in the US, Anita Festus, when her boyfriend of many years, Dozie Nwafor, proposed to her on her birthday in December and also gave her a brand new car for accepting to marry him.

See photos of Anita with her ride below.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/lady-gets-car-as-birthday-gift-from-her.html

December and also gave her [s]a brand new car[/s] for accepting to marry him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by princeemmma(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
both teeth though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by omomummy11: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
have u check ur pant,to b sure its intact?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by goat22: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1

mainwhile d guy pocket be like

That baby in the picture you posted is Theo Sassler, he won an award for his angry face. He also sells goat in ikorodu market.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by D1zion: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
The third picture looks like bobrisky.maybe its just my eyes!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Barbieperry(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wow
Am happy for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by rentAcock(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
troublemakea:

You were so blinded with stupidity, foolishness and bitterness that it engolved you to the extent you are so daft to even see that's not an Honda civil but an Honda accord

what a pity undecided

Idiot, it doesn't make it a brand new car. Get a spell checker before making a mockery of yourself online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by justifyme(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bobrisky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.