Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos (33443 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Gozzzy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:
It was a triple celebration for a Nigerian lady based in the US, Anita Festus, when her boyfriend of many years, Dozie Nwafor, proposed to her on her birthday in December and also gave her a brand new car for accepting to marry him.

See photos of Anita with her ride below.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/lady-gets-car-as-birthday-gift-from-her.html

that's a Honda accord evil spirit... it's not anything brand new
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
So what? Petty things are given much attention on social media.. If you buy an asset for you spouse it should be no reason to advertise to the world. Get your iPhone xs Max at an affordable price.. Call the number on my profile
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy ok i no read d headlines well.i was thinking it was d nigerian lady that gifted her boyfriend with a car thts why i rush in here to confirm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by IchBinBrait(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
The comments here are soo unpleasant.... Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Temptee101(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
rentAcock:
That's not a brand new car and the background of the first pic reminds me of those gangsta movies we used to watch in the late 90s. 3rd picture looks like bobrisky. He should focus on making more money to relocate to a decent neighbourhood first before buying a used 2007 honda civic for his fiance.
So honda accord is now honda civic?

Mumu pikin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by UrVilagePple: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
y she con look like tranny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by CarGuideNG: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by PRINCEVICKEY: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
thats not a new car though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by rentAcock(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Temptee101:

So honda accord is now honda civic?

Mumu pikin

Dundee
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chai, I go love oo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Ziggylady(f): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
troublemakea:

oh so you know how to work it down to canada fr pple to succeed and you've not even pass the shores of ur state bfr let alone working it out for yourself

Only foolish Pple will write down your goddamn number let alone calling you

Barao oshi smtin that dont cost up to a million is what ur putting to 2m

Oh my!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Saintsami(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Now, guys!
give me a reason why she wnt accept the proposal.

my future wife be ready, i go propose to you with private jet(cos i knw she will marry me)

guys, dnt tell her, lolz
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by adanny01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:
It was a triple celebration for a Nigerian lady based in the US, Anita Festus, when her boyfriend of many years, Dozie Nwafor, proposed to her on her birthday in December and also gave her a brand new car for accepting to marry him.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/lady-gets-car-as-birthday-gift-from-her.html

Brand new car ke, brand new is a term abused in Nigeria

I can clearly see a dent on the fender even as the car should not be more than a 2010 car. Can someone remind me how to buy this 2010 Honda Accord brand new in 2019.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Jowanson: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
joseph6071:

Be a good wife! Leave the materialism alone and just be a good wife...

You will enjoy more from where that comes from...be loyal too...my opinion to her!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1

the girl look like Bobrisky

mainwhile d guy pocket be like
well facially she look like am
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by tomsingun4(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
rentAcock:
That's not a brand new car and the background of the first pic reminds me of those gangsta movies we used to watch in the late 90s. 3rd picture looks like bobrisky. He should focus on making more money to relocate to a decent neighbourhood first before buying a used 2007 honda civic for his fiance.
it not a civic it is an Honda accord Aka evil spirit..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by LINTUNE(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1

the girl look like Bobrisky

mainwhile d guy pocket be like
..so true shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by adecz: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
A dented 2008 Honda Accord auction car na him
una dey call "brand new car"!!!

For Yankee??

For American standard, the dude &
babe are cheapies!!

undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by LINTUNE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Stupid useless girl. If only she knows that her boyfriend has used her pant for rituals.
..this is sad, ur impoverished mentality is out of this world, mind u he proposed to her.,so literally she will become his wife soon.. See pray to be successful ,we all need to show love to that woman that stood with us when things weren't rosy OK..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
See Owo Epo, Olosho Lawon Ore Mi
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Rextizz(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Barbieperry:
Wow Am happy for her
She know be hoe lo sho like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.