Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged (5768 Views)

Abortion Should Be Encouraged By Christians If Heaven Is Truly The Goal / Are You Discouraged? / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2019
RECEIVE STRENGTH TO FACE ANY ADVERSITY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is so encouraging, it reached my Heart, to all of us going through stuff, please watch, there is Hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adcrwu2tHFE please like and subscribe on youtube
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
For all of us that have gone through things, know that in the pressing, in the crushing, know that God is making you what he wants you to be. ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR OUR GOOD. PLEASE WATCH, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOU TUBE it reached my Heart, to all of us going through stuff, please watch, there is Hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adcrwu2tHFE please like and subscribe on youtube
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
believe in yourself
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
you are worth it, SUMONE LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. RECEIVE GODS GIFT OF LOVE
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Dafemich(m): 3:53am On Jun 23, 2019
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
God bless you
you are made for something more so much more.. as God wont give up on you, never give up on you.. its only a matter of time. Receive strength to over come. All these are trainings and process you might have to pass through so you can help those coming behind. Arise keep moving.. no matter what people say just continue Amen
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Dafemich(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Luchiana1:
you are made for something more so much more.. as God wont give up on you, never give up on you.. its only a matter of time. Receive strength to over come. All these are trainings and process you might have to pass through so you can help those coming behind. Arise keep moving.. no matter what people say just continue Amen
I know. I just like the fact that you are strong and continue doing this even with no one commenting.
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
GOD WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
no matter what comes my way, my heart wil trust in you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
say to yourslf,i know i can stand no matter what comes my way. My LIFE IS IN YOUR HAND
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2019
see a man diligent in his ways, he wil stand before greatmen not ordinary people
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
look within, the ANSWER is IN YOU
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2019
God has deposited so much in you, you are not a mistake. HE SPONSORS NO FLOPS. HE ASKED MOSES what do you have in your hand??.. you always hav sometin use it for his GLORY
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2019
GIVE THANKS it wil all work out
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Dnt be discouraged if you dnt see a lot of activity in your life that evrryone notices and admires, it is the underneath work that God is doing in your life that matters, he is inspecting hidden areas of my heart and he is working on everything
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
God is more busy in your life than you will ever know, even when nothing seems to be moving., even when situations seems out of control and when you are afraid and you are uncertain about the future.Trust GOD IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Even the angels asked?what is man that you are MIND FUL OF HIM, God's mind is full of you, He is thinking about you and He cares for you, he wants yourceelfare and has a GREAT PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR YOU
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
You might say God seems to,be working in other people life but in your life, you dnt know...know this papa God is the master architect, builder even when you cant see He is working on the foundation, He is BUSY ON YOUR MATTER, TRUST HIM AND ALLOW HIM
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Caterpillars which were about to fight their way from their cocoon. The researchers said dnt try to break it for them, why?the time of wrestling and fighting through the walls of the cocoon actually gives the butterfly strong wings and strength to fly in the air, meaning no matter what you are going through, you will,be stronger when you come through
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
its only for a while
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
DON'T CONCLUDE YET

Your life is an Amazing Story in progress. Don't draw conclusion when God, the writer of your story, hadn't finish His work.

If Joseph had drawn conclusion about his life during the thirteen years of his adversities, he would have lost the hope of becoming a prime minister. If David also lose all hope during his test period while running away from Saul, he might not have witness the fulfillment of God's promise on his life.

Dear friend, take heart! Have faith in God. Don't put a full stop where God had just put a comma.

Wait patiently on God in faith. God has not finish with you yet. Remeber, He usually don't have abandon project.

Philippians 1:6 says, *"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."*

Your story won't end in tragedy. All will definitely end in praise.

Be careful what you think during your trying time. Be careful what you say during your trying time. And be careful what you do during your trying time.

Don't think, speak and act as a shortsighted man who doesn't see beyond his present. Your manifestation lies ahead in the future. But you must see it, be assured of it and embrace it by faith now if you will indeed witness the practicality of its manifestation.

Be like the men of old, of whom the Bible says, *"... having seen the promises afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on earth."* (Hebrews 11:13)

Your future is rooted in today. What you do today determine how your tomorrow would be. Shalom.

Sola Alabi
Living Spring Network
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rejoice!Help is on the way
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
What can you see?dnt see the negatives- what can you see.. See Hope!see Faith!see the good
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Its only a matter of time
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Patience is,key in laying a hold of the promise
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2019
His eyes are on the sparrow..know he is watching you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2019
I sing because am happy..I sing because am free
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its gonna be okay
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Everything will be just fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / T.d.jakes Vs Joel Osteen / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.