Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged (5765 Views)

Abortion Should Be Encouraged By Christians If Heaven Is Truly The Goal / Are You Discouraged? / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Don't turn your light off someone out there needs a reason to believe
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
God doesn't sponsor flops, he doesn't waste investments, He can't lead you this far and abandon you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Trust the process
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
God might be silent now, know He never left, He is always there. Talk to Him now In Jesus Name..say lord I know you are here and you are in control, I surrender all to you, I might be bordered about a lot of things but I know you will come through for me
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Take a deep breath! Stop worrying.
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
That inner voice consistently condemning you, saying you are not enough, you are too much, saying so many negatives..Naa.. Believe in You, you are valuable , you are amazing you know? Because God won't send his only son Jesus to die for something that doesn't have worth..yea. You worth so so much Believe it and stop that negative record playing in you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Those stress lines n worry lines on your forehead..release it..smile
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
God is not angry with you .cone to him
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh how God wants you.
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
It will all fade but Gods word stand sure
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
God never fails
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
On you is Gods seal.. Made in Heaven, Made by God.for God to send His only son for you. You must be something..
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
You should really believe, There is nothing God won't do, He even allowed you to read this my post, you think its a mistake, No mountain He won't climb, lie He won't tear down TO COME AFTER YOU.
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hmm not when Your God is alive

Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Gab25: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUqXsXe_5-c a song I Did with Gabriel Clement
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Stop worrying.
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmm

Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Let not your heart be troubled
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Say it. The Lord is with me Take a deep breath and He loves me ..feel it
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2019
You get through this, you will break new grounds I believe in you for Heaven sake. No weapon formed against you shall remain
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Be strong and be very courageous
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hold on
God loves you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Keep praying in the spirit
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
E don come out o,
If you have seen, *Episode 1>*food for the gods*, you can guess what *Episode 2* will look like.
Christ Omega vision films present the second Episode titled *Listen*
Written By *Gabriel Clement*
It's a new creation, edifying, full of light, Revealing Jesus shortfilm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQNK8kQS-o
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2019
You are loved, amazing, unique, perfectly made by God, The One who loved you and gave Himself for you. There is nothing wrong with you
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2019
word...Dnt hold unto that hurt or offence it blocks the flow of Grace. you must forgive, am talking to you you, i know you said you hav forgiven ok then STOP LEAVING IN THE PAST. you hav to letgo, there is a Big blessing coming for you. al these is delaying. YOU MUST FORGIVE
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2019
There is always something, c mon there is always something good to be grateful for, why not look at the bright side
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
ok let me try and help you see.. once There is life there is Hope. be grateful..many wish to just be alive, at least you are breathing. There is always something GOOD TO LOOK AT and be THANKFUL FOR oya lets start thinking, seein AND THANKING
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2019
your case cant be the worse of all. HELP FROM GOD IS COMING
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Dnt put a fullstop where God has put a comma, your story is not over. SAY THIS LOUD TO YOURSELF. GOD HAS NOT FINISH WITH ME YET
Re: Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged by Luchiana1(f): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
if you quit now, what were you fighting for in the first place. you just dnt know... you just dnt know whether you wil get that breakthrough at just the next turn.. just maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Astral Traveling / T.d.jakes Vs Joel Osteen / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.