Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN (1839 Views)

SANs Reject Immunity For CJN, Others As National Assembly Votes Today / Ozekhome Lists 9 Reasons Why CCT Arrest Order For CJN Onnoghen Is A 'vendetta' / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by thunder74(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
See the names of the 47 SENIOR ADVOCATES THAT APPEARED FOR ONOGHEN, Nigeria’s CJN, at the CCT today — 14/01/2019.

LIST OF COUNSEL OF THE DEFENDANT/ APPLICANT

1 CHIEF WOLE OLANIPEKUN SAN
2 CHIEF ADEGBOYEGA AWOMOLO SAN
3 KANU AGABI SAN
4 YUSUF ALI SAN
5 CHIEF BAYO OJO SAN
6 DR. ALEX IZIYON SAN
7 CHIEF CHRIS UCHE SAN
8 LUCIUS O. NWOSU SAN
9 CHIEF ASSAM ASSAM SAN
10 ADEBAYO ADELODUN
11 PAUL EROKORO SAN
12 S.I. AMEH SAN
13 R.A. LAWAL-RABANA SAN
14 CHARLES AJUYAH SAN
15 CHIEF SEBASTINE HON SAN
16 NELLA ANDEM-RABANA SAN
17 CHIEF CHUKWUMA EKOMARU SAN
18 OKON EFUT SAN
19 J.U.K. IGWE SAN
20 J. S. OKUTEPA SAN
21 ROTIMI OGUNESO SAN
22 MOGAJI A. MAHMOUD SAN
23 OGWU JAMES ONOJA SAN
24 AKINLOLU KEHINDE SAN
25 JOE ABRAHAM SAN
26 CHUKWUMA MACHUKWU H SAN
27 CHIEF MRS. VICTORIA AWOMOLO SAN
28 TAWO E. TAWO SAN
29 SILVA OGWEMOH SAN
30 ADEDEJI ADERIBIGBE SAN
31 GORDY UHCE SAN
32 CHIEF EDWARD KUNAV ASHIEKAA SAN
33 P.O. OKOLO SAN
34 MUYIWA AKINBORO SAN
35 DR. VALERIE AZINGE SAN
36 OLA OLANIPEKUN SAN
37 WILCOX ABERETON SAN
38 ABDUL IBRAHIM SAN
39 DR. J.Y. MUSA SAN
40 KEHINDE OGUNWUMIJU SAN
41 OBA MADUABUCHI SAN
42 OLUBOWALE TAIWO SAN
43 STEPHEN ADEHI SAN
44 DR. GARBA YEYENKI SAN
45 CHIEF SOLO AKUMA SAN
46 BERY IGWILLO SAN
47 CHIEF OFFIONG OFFIONG SAN

Enjoy your day.

Thank you.
From
UDEMS.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by Bethel4Life(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lets go there... Apc goin goin.... Gone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by obinnanelson4(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by obinnanelson4(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Serial Number 22 and 38 seem to me as spy. I don't trust them. If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
obinnanelson4:
Serial Number 22 and 38 seem to me as spy. I don't trust them.
If you know you know.
grin

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by IamAtikulate: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
obinnanelson4:
Serial Number 22 and 38 seem to me as spy. I don't trust them.
If you know you know.
Not every Northern Muslims supports impunity like Yoruba Moslems. It is a fact.

8 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by baliyubla: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Most certain they are all handling the case on pro bono.

This is clearly about the survival and independence of the Judiciary and the legal luminaries know that the dullard must be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by obinnanelson4(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

my brother Yoruba Muslims remains the best you know why? they are always clear on their stand unlike the northern Muslim fanatics who even hate their yoruba counterparts.
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
This Wole Olanipekun dude is quite popular.You must always see him on any big case

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
lets see how far fg will go b4 they eventually accept defeat.what a waste

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by festacman(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by Stalwert: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
baliyubla:
Most certain they are all handing the case on pro bono.

This is clearly about the survival and independence of the Judiciary and the legal luminaries know that the dullard must be stopped.
[/s]

It is shame that tribalism and servitude to corruption has rendered this one incapable of making sound coherent thoughts that reflects decency and intelligence.

A man confesses to a crime, yet with your low standards of understanding it is the fault of other people who didn't partake in his crimes?

And this one will open his mouth to call someone dull when he cannot even make sensible comments. grin
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by livelymatilda22: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
This Wole Olanipekun dude is quite popular.You must always see him on any big case
Like we always see you supporting corrupt people.... I am still surprised not to find Ozekhome among them.. Abi him no be SAN?

Agabi will rather die than not support corrupt people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by baliyubla: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

It is shame that tribalism and servitude to corruption has rendered this one incapable of making sound coherent thoughts that reflects decency and intelligence.

A man confesses to a crime, yet with your low standards of understanding it is the fault of other people who didn't partake in his crimes?

And this one will open his mouth to call someone dull when he cannot even make sensible comments. grin

You need to get busy kiddo.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by GenSpecifics: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Very true.

Oyoruba Musilius are the most evil sons-of-bitches to walk the earth

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by RZArecta2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
I think it's fair to also paste the names of prosecution lawyers instead of this one sided affair which can as well be a ploy to endanger these good men who are fighting for the judiciary's independence cool
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by fergie001: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
RZArecta2:
I think it's fair to also paste the names of prosecution lawyers instead of this one sided affair which can as well be a ploy to endanger these good men who are fighting for the judiciary's independence cool
They have just one, an S. Umar(SAN) who handled the cases of Saraki and Ekweremadu respectively ....the outcome is history.
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by id911(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

grin grin grin
Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by GavelSlam: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
103 names missing.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Trial: Names Of The 47 SANS For CJN by justflow1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

An OFR as such

(1) (Reply)

Just In:governor Okorocha Reacts To His Suspension By APC NWC / Delta Votes; Ogboru Will Win This Election / APC 2023: OKONJO IWELA POSITIONS FOR THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.