Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo (18641 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Commuters In Lagos Stranded After Burning Of BRT Buses By Protesters / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by AutoReportNG: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
This may not be the best of times for the handlers of the popular BRT Bus Services in Lagos called Primero. The company has come under heavy attack in recent times over handling of staffs, unprofessional handling of buses among others.

It's a new year and this time, the passengers are the one protesting. According to a series of tweets, pictures that were sent across to AutoReportNG, passengers at Ogolonto terminal are protesting over the non-availability of BRT buses. According to reports, some passengers have been on the queue since 6:30am and up till 9am, no bus has been in sight and those that are in the terminus refused to load the passengers and this cause the passengers to embark on protest around the park.

The BRT Bus Scheme was established by the Lagos State Government to ease transportation and also to aide passengers to get to their various destination fast and timely.

These are some of the pictures sent across to AutoReportNG

[img]https://4.bp..com/-tYzCkkRNCE8/XDx-C5CNwpI/AAAAAAAAXSI/U1C67iGKb-kLJDMAf9CrQfNffiQX3zZqwCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Terminal_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-13RNTg1ZwOU/XDx-CW0Bp9I/AAAAAAAAXSE/QsHN2oD5ySguxCY1INbtYMLvRYxg1hcJwCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Terminal_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RWI0KA4WBbc/XDx-Ec5b2uI/AAAAAAAAXSQ/ZUZ7jdCDPMoyg3WHep5vl8YAaepD9e9LQCLcBGAs/s1600/BRT_Terminal_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/passengers-protesting-non-availability.html
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by AutoReportNG: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
PSL, time to act or get flushed

See more pictures here...

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/01/passengers-protesting-non-availability.html
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by saintjimos(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
e don set
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Fathertony: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:
angry

They should burn the remaining BRT buses available...

Check my signature

Someone would come tomorrow and tell me this one is not a psychopath

41 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by hisexcellency34: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why can't BRT management buy new buses with all the monies they have made? Abi is MC Oluomo taking all the money?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by salbis(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Robnectar(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
b
b for bread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by hubtiva: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:
angry

They should burn the remaining BRT buses available...

Check my signature

maybe they should burn ur brain first

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
you will still see people killing themselves over political party nonsense. what has any of this criminals masqurrading as politicians done right or anything that has been stable since we got independence?? answer is nothing. I have said it until leaders start taking public office after swearing in the shrine, nothing would change.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by ifyan(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why can't BRT management buy new buses with all the monies they have made? Abi is MC Oluomo taking all the money?

Don't you know that election time is around the corner or you no know 9ja polithiefcian again.
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let us get it working NOW!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by zombieTRACKER: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74755622:
Let us get it working NOW!

By voting out APC

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by AmazingELixir: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
lipsrsealed

The BRT buses can no longer handle the influx of people into Lagos especially along the ikorodu road axis coupled with poor management of Primero.

The drivers protest is a reoccurring decimal this days.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by chloride6: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Where is Ogolonto?

If i have to use google to understand your article then ..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
the primero guys need to up their game. passengers spend hours queuing for buses.. why cant they increase their fleet of vehicles

1 Like

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
chloride6:
Where is Ogolonto?

Somewhere in Ikorodu we guess.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by jideflash(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who owns Primero Transport? Sole Operator BRT Lagos
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by nacortic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na wa o With all the millions BRT makes for them dey can't manage it well, well i think the whole management team of BRT should all be sacked and new management team should be employed, to improve their service to both the costumers and employees

1 Like

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by MyGeneration(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
U
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by edibobo: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Only God will come down to do things right in this country.....It is a painful experience for one to stay in the queue for more than 10 minutes waiting for vehicles especially BRT. Management and staff are inefficient even the buses are not maintained.
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by luckygirl02(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
It takes abt two hrs for a bus to arrive in their terminals, most especially @ Agric... Brt is good rubbish
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by TheKingIsHere: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thiefnnubu has stolen and destroyed the whole Lagos. Under APC for 20 years with several trillions of dolloars made, yet nothing to show for it.

Lagos needs a new leader with focus and direction and NOT APC or THIEFNNUBU angry

1 Like

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by femi4: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
chloride6:
Where is Ogolonto?

lekki
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fathertony:

Someone would come tomorrow and tell me this one is not a psychopath mental patient
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Topze(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
From 6.30am to 9am
#Lagos

Anyways
i have a luxury watch for sale...check my signature
Re: Passengers Protesting Non Availability Of BRT Buses At Ogolonto Terminal - Photo by Bluffly: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They have chop gain join life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italy, Spain And Ireland In Original Photos / Picture Update Of Some Ongoing Projects In Nigeria / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.