Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dating your boss in the office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating your boss in the office. (3475 Views)

My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating your boss in the office. by solo2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2005
It has been noticed that, in some offices, some bosses are having a secret affair with some of their office secretaries. Is this right or wrong?

Please send your view on this topic.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by sade(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2005
I can't say it is right or wrong because for every action there's always a reason. As for me I don't always criticise people when I see them doing some things because we are different individual and we have different reasons for doing things.

It is only wrong if my boss is married. Of course I can have an affair with boss who is not married and if I'm not married I don't see any reason why we can't go out.

But you called it "secret affair". Well secret affair in what sense? Is the boss married and having an affair with the secretary or the secretary is married? But if both are still single then there's no big deal.

I'll leave the rest to the nairalanders.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by legry(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2005
If you can handle the heat then why not but if you cant then dont even smell it, Single to married is not accepted in anyway, single to single is a go go go
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by legs(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2005
Yes! If you cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by solo2(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2005
sade,in both ways.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by sage(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2005
Most corporate offices don't usually encourage dating among staff but to me it is purely a personal decision as to whom you share your feelings with.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by tayotina(f): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2005
Like a Ghanaian musician once said, "If you can't spell it, then don't write it".

If you know you wouldn't be able to handle it, then don't go into it.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by debugger(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2005
I can't say is good and I can't I say it's bad, the chioce is ur's to make beco's we all are grown to decide on our own, and u have ur life to live.

men, You're on ur own, just wise up
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by IAH(f): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2005
What's wrong with it as long as he is still single? If he's married, then it's BAD.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Pinky(f): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2005
i will do it if he's still single! i love risky dates like that sef.. let the whole office come crashing..... i will do it & enjoy it... once its not against the working guidelines..but if i find him irresistible & the working guidelines doesnt permit i cryt, i will do it secretly....
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by solo2(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2005
pinky,i like your type, for the courage, but there may be some disadvantage.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Pinky(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2005
solo2:

pinky,I like your type, for the courage, but there may be some disadvantage.
wat disadvantages re there?
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by solo2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2005
One the eyes of the whole workers may be on you, and you may loose some respect from all workers.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Pinky(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2005
solo2:

One the eyes of the whole workers may be on you, and you may loose some respect from all workers.
not wen am playing my cards well solo
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by pkrix(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2005
A lady who dates her boss in the office is on her way to doom. Because in many instances the boss is married so, you as a lady who is yet to get married cannot say he would probably marry me. When he has contributed more than other guys in bringing about "depreciation" in you he will retire on other sweeter and yet-to-be-depreciated ladies.

And all those while you were with him, right guys who would have come will steer clear.

For a guy dating her boss, it is less destructive but remeber that if she is married it is ten times more destructive than a lady who is dating her boss who is married.

what ever the case, my advice is that such practice is destructive and as such let evryone desist from it.
[b][/b]
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Angelgal(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2005
Pinky:

I will do it if he's still single! I love risky dates like that sef.. let the whole office come crashing..... I will do it & enjoy it... once its not against the working guidelines..but if I find him irresistible & the working guidelines doesnt permit I cryt, I will do it secretly....

Oh my goodness Pinky how naughty! lol...
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Greatpeter(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2005
Dating your office boss is outright wrong. Take a look at what is going on now in UK where the former FA secretary was dating davies her boss and later England coach, Erikson. What a show of shame in court and on the media now.
It is disgusting. That boss of yours might not marry you anyway and just spoil you for the real and ideal man.
We mae are trying oooo. We dey endure.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by legry(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2005
GreatPeter, na wa for you o. These men you are talking about committed or are still commiting adultery. Where have you ever seen it right to commit adultery?

If you and your boss are single and you are damn right attracted to each other what the hell can be wrong with you people dating especially if your office does not frown on interoffice dating? Haba 'na wa for you o'.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Greatpeter(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2005
Still looks stupid to me.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Jun 25, 2005
If they both like each other, why not. You can find love anywhere. And if he is married, well he is commiting adultery, but if he likes his seceretary than his wife, i will advice divorce. I once dated my class monitor (he was my boss). tongue
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by solo2(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2005
That is a deffrent case, Yours is when you were both in the school, not in the same office as your boss.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by hotangel2(f): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2005
yeah i know. just tryna be silly. tongue
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by mosiate(f): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2005
dating your boss in the office!hummm that is not too good.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Pinky(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2005
Greatpeter:

That boss of yours might not marry you anyway and just spoil you for the real and ideal man
the same way the dude/chiquita u re dating today might not marry you anyway and just spoil you for the real and ideal man/woman....so why not take the risk
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by eveseh(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2006
mosiate:

dating your boss in the office!hummm that is not too good.

yea it aint that good, grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by curiousNja(f): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2006
It is a bad idea and if your company has a policy against that, you are breaking the rules. Many companies do and you can be fired for that. If you boss is married, it is also morally wrong. But I see you are in Abuja, so I am guessing that there is no written code against it. But like I said, you are playing with fire.
Re: Dating your boss in the office. by Bosdem(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2007
I think its a wrong thing to do, cos attention and seriousness on the job might be misplaced.

(1) (Reply)

13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid / Three Ladies Toasting Me! What Do I Do?? / The World Without Men Pt. II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.