Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) (37096 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2019
Big ups Kay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2019
What's wrong?

No updates from opp
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
Barrister026:
What's wrong?

No updates from opp

The story continues here https://www.nairaland.com/5196882/diary-shy-college-kid-year
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by TheDarkGamer: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2021

chapter 1 got me glued to this....I think you should drop updates more often...and you should try to monetise this so as to encourage yourself to write more...

I just saw this recently. How can a writer monetize his works? Any help?
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by enirock(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
In order to put 2 and 3 onto perspective, I had to come read 1 and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Kay u have a way of giving life to your characters. Thanks for this. Unto year two.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
enirock:
In order to put 2 and 3 onto perspective, I had to come read 1 and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Kay u have a way of giving life to your characters. Thanks for this. Unto year two.

Thanks. I really appreciate the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.