Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

News Flash!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / News Flash!! (228 Views)

News Flash!! / Easy Way To Flash Your Android Phone (do It Yourself Guide) / News Flash (Deeper Life Bible Church Gbagada) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Flash!! by TheIkoro(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
The second semester of Ikoro Iyineleda's Masters in Business Administration programme at the University of Ibadan continues - after a brief Christmas break - and the electricity at accursed Mato (in Akingbade) which had all along been constant during the Christmas holidays, begins to be less constant. No electricity since Friday, and a certain female faceless coward overheard by me exulting on a radio station (probably Lagelu FM, can't be sure) that there will be no electricity in the accursed neighbourhood until the second semester examinations at the University of Ibadan School of Business are over.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous;
but The LORD delivers him out of them all.

I know that which my eyes have seen ever since I began to study for a Masters degree at the University of Ibadan - AND, obviously (even if only partly) because of those studies. I do not want to talk here of all my eyes have seen even before then. But I do know also that The LORD will deliver me out of them all. I will obtain my Masters degree. I will overcome.

- Ikoro Iyineleda (14th of January, 2019).

PS: Of course, some of the naive and the fool will suggest a generator. My response? Think, if you can, of the number of possessions I have today (including possessions as minor as satchet water; and also, of course, clothing and electronics) that are almost always plundered of me with cunning such as has them replace with inferior imitations of that which I initially bought. And then ask yourself why I should buy a generator that will also obviously almost instantly be plundered of me with similar cunning.

"Sorely have they afflicted me
from my youth,"
let Masculinism now say -
"Sorely have they afflicted me
from my youth,
yet they have not prevailed
against me.
The plowers plowed upon my
back;
they made long their furrows."

O Mato, thou accursed!
O Ibadan, thou most accursed!!
Happy shall he be who requites thee
with sevenfold that which thou hast done unto me!
Happy shall he be who takes thy little ones
and smashes their skulls against the rock!

- The Naked Truth (14th of January, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Interpretation Of Number One (1) / Western Scape Fire : Watch How Fano's Pro Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied It / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.