Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) (38775 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
idowuswap:
Nnamdi cownu killed his brither like anty and dumpeded him at roiad sidet
No judge urslef
So u have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by gurunlocker: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
They will later arrest some random innocent guys and tag them as the killers.
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
EyaaaAaaaaaa
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by LZAA: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
If it's for the goats to set up checkpoint thruout t/ekulu and phase 6 u wee see dem in full force

Nigger area sef
Nawa
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Klington: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
nigerian zoneB police, the most heartless and useless police force in the entire wide world.....spit

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by idowuswap: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kellibae:
No judge urslef So u have sense?
who be dis ipad ipig
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
idowuswap:
who be dis ipad ipig

U are obviously a buhari cow!
Now I know
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
zoba88:
Corpse suspected to have been beaten to death by Police in Enugu was dumped around the Railway quarters of the town.

According to eye witness, a police van dumped the body in the night around 9pm.

The Police PRO, Ebere Amarizu has confirmed that investigations are ongoing to unravel the cause of the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/police-officers-kill-man-in-enugu-dump.html

Buhari has destroyed Nigeria
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by desmond2pk: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thats normal in enugu
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
living in nigeria is the greatest risk ever....
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
[s]
idowuswap:
Nnamdi cownu killed his brither like anty and dumpeded him at roiad sidet
[/s]

goan take your drugs.....

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by James4459(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
What is the meaning of this Na may God help us all
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
How I hate men in black...But am not married, this hatred for these men may pass to my wives father if he is a police man, but would be lesser or none if he is certified not corrupt.

But as far as am concerned... They are all corrupt.

POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU, POLICE I HATE YOU WITH ALL THE PASSION!
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Sabby1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigeria police = Subway surfer

Nigerian police are not properly trained most notably when it comes to range shooting (both long and short). I am sure it must be stray bullet, of which after killing him they dumped him at the subway tunnel

May his soul rest in peace...
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by SirChime(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=74756466]Corpse suspected to have been beaten to death by Police in Enugu was dumped around the Railway quarters of the town.

According to eye witness, a police van dumped the body in the night around 9pm.

The Police PRO, Ebere Amarizu has confirmed that investigations are ongoing to unravel the cause of t
Police is your friend they say .
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
You see nobody called Igbo names or even attempted to insult the state.

Imagine if this happen in another region?

You dished out hate and you expect people to love you in return?
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Moneyboyz: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na sars do the job, I am 100% sure
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is ......

Zoo
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by liyahwillie(f): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
one police DPO/COMMISSIONER will come here to say " WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION,INFACT DE PUBLIC SHOULD HELP US WITH INFORMATION AND HERE IT IS BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BE DONE..."
I HAVE SAID IT COUNTLESS TIMES THAT THE NIGERIAN POLICE NEEDS A TOTAL OVERHAULING.....

"WHEN FISH DEY ROTTEN NA DE HEAD E DEY START FROM"

HAPPY NEW YEAR @SHEUN,@LALASTICLALA
HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS........1LOVE
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nigeria police is now mortuary police

All becos of 50 naira o!
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Excaperx:
You see nobody called Igbo names or even attempted to insult the state.

Imagine if this happen in another region?

You dished out hate and you expect people to love you in return?

No if it the exact same thing had happened in another region, then the response would have been the same.....Hurl insults on our useless police cause according to eye witnesses, the Corpse was dropped by the police.
I really don't know any other reaction this headline would elicit from anyone even if you change the location of the occurrence.
Besides I've seen a couple of Anti-igbo comments up there.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Okeyc230: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
End time police
Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by Billionaire09: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
God bless his Holy Son, Nnamdi Kanu which He is using to deliver his children on earth.

Re: Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) by airminem(f): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2019
why didn't you take the photo that same night hour?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man In Tears As Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap His Wife (Video) / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married / EFCC Declares Man And Woman Wanted For Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.