Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats (63821 Views)

The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by dipopooo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by 1shortblackboy: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
olaolulazio:
They are human......

I know some people will blame Buhari for this.
na my father we for blame before? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by MufasaRebirth: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
That’s what you get when a mallam is the head of state grin

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by annoy1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
this Nigeria just tire me
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Gracespecial101(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
My Country go dey alright with time

na small small Food take dey Digest
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
This Lagos airport is the first place anyone coming into Nigeria sees and it is a proper representation of how useless this country is and how incompetent the leaders are and how docile the people are.

A true representation of the Nigerian nation.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Gracespecial101(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
My Country go dey alright with time

na small small Food take dey Digest
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Pat4321: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
olaolulazio:
They are human......

I know some people will blame Buhari for this.
Off course he has a job to do, but forgot himself there, like Jonathan, we will send him back to daura. Nigeria must be developing fast enough. No to execuses

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by BabaO2: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
autojosh:
Earlier today, at the General Aviation Terminal, Ikeja – more popular known as Murtala Mohammed Local Airport 1, some foreigners were seen siting on the floor while waiting to board their flights.

These individuals decided to assume that sitting position due to the insufficient seating arrangement for travelers at the departure hall of the airport.

Ordinarily, due to the limited amount of seats at the departure hall, more travelers are left to stand. However, these foreigners decide to defy the norm by finding seating position on the floor.

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-foreigners-sit-on-the-floor-at-the-airport-in-lagos-due-to-lack-of-seats-photos/

It happens at high traffic airports all over the world, though it is an index for expansion ...

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by sfsmng: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
and they spent billions on this airport?
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sorry to them. They should start using Abuja and PH too. Everything about Lagos is over too much. Save yourself the stress. Connect to Lagos from somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by spydes: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
This simply tells me one thing- life is not that hard

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by temmytanny(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
This also happens abroad, nothing special about this.

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by yvelchstores(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
ylaa:
LET THEM SIT JOOR
NA SO WE DEY SIT FOR THEIR SIDE

for which airport u dey sit done for ground!? Pls don't lie

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by icebot: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
There is nothing shameful about this. People sit on the floor in Airports and Train stations in developed countries

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by yvelchstores(f): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
BabaO2:

It happens at high traffic airports all over the world, though it is an index for expansion ...
is this a high traffic airport? Is this dubai or Frankfurt airport?

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by babzo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
autojosh:
Earlier today, at the General Aviation Terminal, Ikeja – more popular known as Murtala Mohammed Local Airport 1, some foreigners were seen siting on the floor while

Autojosh...you need to travel small o...especially to America. People sit and sleep on the floor at every airporr I have been to in America even when there are available seats!

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by mozona(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
where make dem sit down before?

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by babzo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
yvelchstores:
for which airport u dey sit done for ground!? Pls don't lie

Orlando, New York, LAX and many others.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
safarigirl:
This Lagos airport is the first place anyone coming into Nigeria sees and it is a proper representation of how useless this country is and how incompetent the leaders are and how docile the people are.

A true representation of the Nigerian nation.

Where you dey since? Sabbatical?
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Mizwisdom(f): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
yvelchstores:

Yes, it is a high traffic airport

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
So providing seats at our international airport is evidence that we are treating people as demigods??

You must be a Buhari supporter. They are all insane.

Osasnidas:
They can't certainly sit on the air, this is Nigeria they should live in it the way it is, they shouldn't be treated as demigods they aren't one.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Triangles1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
And so what, what's special about foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
This isn't new oo..
If you use Lagos airport often, you will see them sitting on the floor even when there is enough sit.

The first day I went to the airport I was surprised too

I think they enjoy sitting on the floor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by marvin906(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
yvelchstores:
I am ashamed. To those asking "and so",if u travel outside the country and see how airport should be u will know that sitting on D floor is an absolute disgrace in this situation because nigerian Airport is not a" high traffic" Airport like dubai and Co . except someone can show me same scenario happening in Ghana Airport, then This is really shameful.

Nigerian youth, pls stop being mediocre and accepting below average as ok.its not OK. God help this land.

madam this still happens outside Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pat4321:
Buhari doesn't care, does he read
If u try this next time ehnnn...

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by emperorgeoffrey: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
blacks are the biggest racist to themselves, I see many people standing helplessly but were not noticed, but this white man sitting comfortably has already make the news

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by saajus: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is not a news. Oyinbo dey always sit on the floor even at their own airport. The problem is the quality of our airport floors. It should be carpet or nicely maintained tiles.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by troublemakea(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ehn they should vex go back na....

Foreigner sitting on the floor ...no na dey should wait and a big bed would be delivered shortly

Infact all foreigners are mad....

Inu bimi Ni now... mtcheew

Lol....funny you
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Trump was right. This is a $hithole country
Re: Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats by marvin906(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
yvelchstores:

Yes Lagos aiport is a high traffic airport second to Abuja

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.