Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only (943 Views)

Bring Your Dead Phone Panel And Let Resurrect It For You Iphone, Samsung, Techno / Solar panel and inverter battery Now in Abuja | Kaduna / Buy These solar panel, and batteries For Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Finelinks: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Is it possible to charge my phones with something like a 100w solar panel and a charge controller mppt or pwn without adding a battery?
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Feranmhine: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
No the charge controller can't work without connecting a battery to it
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Finelinks: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Feranmhine:
No the charge controller can't work without connecting a battery to it

I thought some charge controllers come with usb output?
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Feranmhine: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2019
yes, some comes with USB port....
but before you solar charge controller, power on display, the first connection you have to make is to connect it to the battery, then you connect your solar panels

If, you firstly connect solar panels to controller, it won't work until you connect battery to it
so without the battery solar controller can't work,

so it's after connecting to the battery, that you we will be able to charge with the solar charge controller....
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Cassie74: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Feranmhine:
yes, some comes with USB port....
but before you solar charge controller, power on display, the first connection you have to make is to connect it to the battery, then you connect your solar panels

If, you firstly connect solar panels to controller, it won't work until you connect battery to it
so without the battery solar controller can't work,

so it's after connecting to the battery, that you we will be able to charge with the solar charge controller....

So what is this

Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Feranmhine: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Cassie74:

So what is this

This is 6v panel for phone charging
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Finelinks: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Feranmhine:

This is 6v panel for phone charging

Is it efficient?
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Feranmhine: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2019
Finelinks:

Is it efficient?
is not that efficient, because it's cannot product up to 1amps of current for charging, which this current determines how fast the battery would charge
Re: Can I Charge My Phone With A Solar Panel And a Charge Controller Only by Finelinks: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Feranmhine:

is not that efficient, because it's cannot product up to 1amps of current for charging, which this current determines how fast the battery would charge

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 5T, 8GB Ram, 128GB Rom *Urgent Sale* SOLD / ***hp Zbook Studio 15 G3 Core I7, 512gb/16gb 4gb Nvidia Quadro M1000m / SOLD SOLD LG G7 Thinqq For Sale (unlocked Silver Colour) SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.