Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88490 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Francisayo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
cosse:

the list was pasted today at st kizito pry school....1500 names....training is tomoro

Is it possible not to receive mssg and still be on d list
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by cosse(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Francisayo:

Is it possible not to receive mssg and still be on d list
yes it is .....and even if it isnt,.....checking the list wont hurt......it a very long list
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please,Any information about iba local council development area ? It's under ojo local government
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by olunbar: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls any news about oluyole local government
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jimmyroger: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone knws where the training will be held for Ido local govt in oyo state..
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nabifem:
Please,Any information about iba local council development area ? It's under ojo local government
I was thinking of going to igbede inec office at iyana side tomorrow to know where the list will be pasted
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Cuteimma1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
I need clarification o is it mapo hall or ikolaba that Ibadan north is gonna use?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
motta:
I was thinking of going to igbede inec office at iyana side tomorrow to know where the list will be pasted

Really ? Maybe I will do that too. Please,Give me directions o
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Thanks so much. Are you also coming for the training? Did you get the mail?

Please,Did you go for the training ? Ojo local government.
Mine is Iba LCDA
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nabifem:

Really ? Maybe I will do that too. Please,Give me directions o
OK. from wherever angle you are coming from get to okokomaiko bustop and ask for the bus going to shibiri stop at iyana then cross to the other side and either enter bike or keke going to igbede inec office .. where is your location
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
motta:
OK. from wherever angle you are coming from get to okokomaiko bustop and ask for the bus going to shibiri stop at iyana then cross to the other side and either enter bike or keke going to igbede inec office .. where is your location
i

Thank you so much. I am coming from Ikotun
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by sapientia1(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2019
Cuteimma1:
I need clarification o is it mapo hall or ikolaba that Ibadan north is gonna use?
IKOLABA grammar school.
Mapo hall isn't even nowhere near IB NORTH
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Nabifem:
i

Thank you so much. I am coming from Ikotun
enter a bus going to iyana iba cross to the other side and ask where you can see ecobank along the ecobank you will get a bus going to shibiri then ....
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Avast(m): 6:05am On Feb 01, 2019
gabbylight:
Anybody from ikorodu pls. Maya adamo precisely.
Where is the venue for their training?
Pls help asap
I think UNITED SECONDARY SCHOOL. IKORODU GARAGE
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:22am On Feb 01, 2019
Nabifem:

Please,Did you go for the training ? Ojo local government.
Mine is Iba LCDA
No, it was postponed to today. There's a training centre at Iba too? Where in iba please? Where did you register, Ojo local govt or online, thanks. Can I see a screenshot of your text?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Cuteimma1(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2019
sapientia1:
IKOLABA grammar school.
Mapo hall isn't even nowhere near IB NORTH
thanks make I try me luck
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
No, it was postponed to today. There's a training centre at Iba too? Where in iba please? Where did you register, Ojo local govt or online, thanks. Can I see a screenshot of your text?

No. I registered online. I don't know where the training centre is. Do you know ?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Nabifem(f): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2019
motta:
enter a bus going to iyana iba cross to the other side and ask where you can see ecobank along the ecobank you will get a bus going to shibiri then ....

Okay. Thank you so much
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Nabifem:

No. I registered online. I don't know where the training centre is. Do you know ?
Yes I do
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by motta(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Yes I do
since you do , you want us to still ask you again for the venue right?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2019
motta:
since you do , you want us to still ask you again for the venue right?
I have provided her with the information she needs, I only modified my post.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by gabbylight: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Avast:

I think UNITED SECONDARY SCHOOL. IKORODU GARAGE

Thank you so much bro.
Pls what time
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by phyktor(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm in ikolaba grammar school and everything looks dry, heard they pasted names of shortlisted trainee L. G. A.
Pls who can help us check.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by isaacosas01(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ibadan South West. Training is taken place at GCI Apata Ibadan

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by wiseoracle(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please anyone gat an idea for training in Oworoshoki, Iyanoworo to be precise? Please drop infos
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by JobZad: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
JobZad:
A Typical Job Seeker would spend hours daily going through various job websites and forums looking for new vacancies that he or she is qualified for.

This becomes tiring after some time...

Imagine an Automation System that does the Search for you and notifies you when it finds JOBS that match your desired preference.

Interesting Right!!!

If you ever imagined that, then you just imagined jobzad.

jobzad is a system that allows you set job preferences (job title and location) and sends you whatsapp, email and telegram notifications when it finds any job(s) matching your preferences.

Job hunting just became easier! smiley smiley smiley

Our system fetches timely Job Vacancies in Nigeria.

Be the First to Get Notified, Remember the earlier the better the Better the Chances!

Visit https://jobzad.com/subscribe now to get notified, all you need to do is JUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by pamshuga1(f): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Any way i download the PDF file for Inec training booklet.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Funky123(f): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pls i applied for APO in Ife East local government....pls anybody with news on the APO role.... thanks
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by hausadreturn(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
kolarov93:

Even person wey apply both offline and online, d guy didn't see his name.
I swear nothing like free and fair in this coming election.
I noticed that ex corpers that applied as PO did not see their name on the list. Is there any ex-corper that applied as PO that saw their name on the list?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by AngelJennifer: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
hausadreturn:
I noticed that ex corpers that applied as PO did not see their name on the list. Is there any ex-corper that applied as PO that saw their name on the list?

We were told in Rivers State that only Corp members will function as POs, Apo1 to 3, goes to other applicants that will be selected after exams and training.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by hausadreturn(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
AngelJennifer:

We were told in Rivers State that only Corp members will function as POs, Apo1 to 3, goes to other applicants that will be selected after exams and training.
I can now imagine why some ex corps members didn't see their names.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Obeiko(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
..please has anyone you seen the ojo list? ...09080361590...contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.