Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (88174 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by CTechHub(m): 1:39am On Jan 19, 2019
hi guys,
help please.
how many referees are required for those applying for Assistant Presiding Officer
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by CTechHub(m): 1:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Skmoda360:
I'M DONE WITH THE REGISTRATION SO PLEASE WHAT IS NEXT? I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME BECAUSE I'M A CONFUSE FELLOW RIGHT NOW
please, how many referees are required?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mightyify(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2019
CTechHub:

Just one

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Mightyify(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2019
saxha:

Please, after registration and printing of acknowledgement slip, WHAT NEXT?

You'll be notified on your email about successful registration and I guess after that.... It's the shortlisting of names.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by linpok: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
INEC!!!! Has anyone been able to login to the pres.inecnigeria.org portal today? or is it just me,cus i registered on the first day the portal was opened and given my acknowledgement slip only for me to check back the following day and discovered that my account was still active but all my initial details gone,prompting me to re-register,now i am being told that my email doesn't exist.i hope INEC is not just playing around with boyZ.

Anyone Noticed?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by uzeba(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2019
linpok:
INEC!!!! Has anyone been able to login to the pres.inecnigeria.org portal today? or is it just me,cus i registered on the first day the portal was opened and given my acknowledgement slip only for me to check back the following day and discovered that my account was still active but all my initial details gone,prompting me to re-register,now i am being told that my email doesn't exist.i hope INEC is not just playing around with boyZ.

Anyone Noticed?
i just finish viewing my profile now.
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
linpok:

Anyone Noticed?
You shouldn't re register.just scroll up to the top right corner and click on my account
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by isaacsegun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please guys I have registered for this inec thing but when I wanted to print out the aknowlegement slip my picture was not appearing on it. Anyone with the same issue and what is the way out?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by emoboy4u: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
can referee be anybody
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Aliyullahi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
PythonDancer:
Will I be allowed to vote as a INeC adhoc staff?

You can't vote as an INEC ADHOC staff. That's why Neutrality is on of the qualities of INEC officials
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Skmoda360(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
CTechHub:
Just one
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Danny4show(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
My passport is not showing after printing the acknowledgement slip. Anyone with the same issue?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Danny4show:
My passport is not showing after printing the acknowledgement slip. Anyone with the same issue?
Reupload the passport preferably, go to a Cafe..My passport did not show initially but I reuploaded..
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by yetunsbay(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Danny4show:
repload & print. Even on phone
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by emanilson01: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2019
yetunsbay:
repload & print. Even on phone
mine is showing on phone but getting to cafe to print is not showing

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by georgey007: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2019
Hello for those residing in edo state, when would the training/ orientation exercise begin
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by lukency(m): 1:56am On Jan 20, 2019
cucumbae:
I am suspecting that those ad-hoc staff will be mainly northerners and APC members.The rigging no go get part 3
Be positive for once.Dont downgrade yourself to second class citizen.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by lukency(m): 1:59am On Jan 20, 2019
Pls who has an idea of how much be the pay sef
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by fabulous2000(m): 4:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Reupload the passport preferably, go to a Cafe..My passport did not show initially but I reuploaded..
if ur passport is not showing...it means it is more than 50kb.....crop it to 50kb u don't need cyber cafe ....just follow instruction
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by luckyjacob: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2019
pls am applying for RAC please am confused what is the hosting institution for kaduna south, badiko
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Benito8998(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2019
One of the requirements states: "NYSC callup number for former corps members from 2017".

Someone should make me understand. Is it people that served before 2017 or from 2017 that are legible to participate?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by madri4u: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2019
My passport too is not showing after printing my acknowledgement slip.Has any one being able to tackle the issue? Or are we to afix passport on the acknowledgement slip for presentation on the day of the training if shortlisted?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2019
I received email yesterday from INEC asking me to validate my Account to ensure my Application was successfully submitted.
PLS who else received this same email?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Ebowo(f): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2019
madri4u:
My passport too is not showing after printing my acknowledgement slip.Has any one being able to tackle the issue? Or are we to afix passport on the acknowledgement slip for presentation on the day of the training if shortlisted?
Yes, just staple a passport
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by Queenjuliette(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2019
jeffsticky:
I received email yesterday from INEC asking me to validate my Account to ensure my Application was successfully submitted.
PLS who else received this same email?

I received the same message. I checked my account the only difference now is that my passports does not appear in the acknowledgement slip, although the one I printed earlier has my passport on it. I sent them a mail asking them to help me check if my application was successful, they have not replied me

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by jeffsticky: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2019
Queenjuliette:

I received the same message. I checked my account the only difference now is that my passports does not appear in the acknowledgement slip, although the one I printed earlier has my passport on it. I sent them a mail asking them to help me check if my application was successful, they have not replied me
I have thesame problem too. I'm still waiting for their reply

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by FortunateB(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please am trying to register, but after submitting am not getting any info about successful registration, and i cant login also. Please what could be wrong
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by tech18: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Passport not showing on my acknowledgement slip oo...any solution?
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by yetunsbay(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
emanilson01:

mine is showing on phone but getting to cafe to print is not showing
repload, save as PDF on phone & go print out

1 Like

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by tech18: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
yetunsbay:
repload, save as PDF on phone & go print out
I reuploaded the passport but it is still not showing ooo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by yetunsbay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
tech18:

log out & lkg in den repeat
Re: Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread by yetunsbay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
tech18:

log out & log in den repeat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.