Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 (24005 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by hahn(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Can you sample one clip where Oyedepo made threat of hell for none-tithers?

Again I insist FG subsidized Federal Uni heavily. At a time CU was charging 170k, 250k, and 380k between 2002 and 2007, most Biological science department In UI for example were getting around half a million ( 500k ) as average yearly subsidy from FG. Now can you compare what obtains in UI then to CU? Never! Not even now.

Instead of hating a man who didn't use force to collect from you I think your focus should be the govt that collects more from everybody and delivers far less. Can all tax payers afford UI even with all the subsidy from FG? the answer is No and Never. What then makes you think the church can successfully take tithes and offering of token from some members and turn it into million naira subsidy that can help drive down school fees?

Use your brain more and stop fighting a battle you will never win.

Read Hebrews 11:4 and stop acting like church seeds are some from of physical wealth transfer scheme.

It is still obtaining under false pretences.

Pay tithes and god will bless you

Pay tithes or go to hell

All join. I will soon open my church and I hope you will attend grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Xavier5(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Godmademan(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
ESTABLISH in this context does not necessarily mean BUILDING. Seeding a local pastor who will raise men for God is the objective
daveP:
Sometimes i wonder who really speaks to him.

we have 365days and he want to build 20churches per day?

Winners members can never even beat their chest that most of the raptured saints would be from their church....

This quest to make this earth that would be destroyed by fire, a home, instead of preparing for the one above, seem alien to God's Kingdom and identity.

Smh.

This is a pitiable situation. very pitiable.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by desiredhome: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
nickxtra:
Don't incure God's wrath. Beg for forgiveness now and save your face

Receive scenes, God does give wrath for saying the truth, only your Mammon god do
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by desiredhome: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
frosbel2:

Another Oyedopo brain dead sheeple smiley
They have replaced his brain with cow brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by desiredhome: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
olajizz01:
And landed in the hell fire since he has the key to gate of hell b4.

Let me tell those who care to listen that even if he accomplished all what this guy listed, he didn't do it to help you or the poor masses.

Vanity upon vanity,you go leave all things you amassed when you peme and you will be the one that will account for it

Then,why can't you use your wealth as charity so that you will have genuine thing to say b4 Baba God.

He will wish to live forever,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by desiredhome: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
gbishman:
Oga pastor rather than build 5000 churches why don't you share that number into two and use the other half to build affordable schools and vocational training centres. Would that not more reasonable

No sir, they will tell you that's not there mandate, their mandate is to build more poverty to satisfy their Mammon god
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by tfash96(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
RipMorosini:
well-done Destiny Child..

Next!!!
lol..bad chaid
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by daveP(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Godmademan:
ESTABLISH in this context does not necessarily mean BUILDING. Seeding a local pastor who will raise men for God is the objective
and if i may ask, how manybhas been raised "for God" and not for the "MoG"?

cos no one imbued with the Great commision power can be hidden from the media if truly doing it. Asin despite millionS hearing Jesus, he chose 120 to conquer and spread the gospel.

Any number above 120 should be winning the world over right? Then they can be called "winners" at the throne when its time for reward. Im i not right. So why is the world still uncoquered if they have the power?

We have better transport system than 33 AD so its possible. But why im not seeing and hearing?oh dont list stuff pls.

We cant even boast Reinhard Bonnke's stats and we call that winning over.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by folake4u(f): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
daveP:
and if i may ask, how manybhas been raised "for God" and not for the "MoG"?

cos no one imbued with the Great commision power can be hidden from the media if truly doing it. Asin despite millionS hearing Jesus, he chose 120 to conquer and spread the gospel.

Any number above 120 should be winning the world over right? Then they can be called "winners" at the throne when its time for reward. Im i not right. So why is the world still uncoquered if they have the power?

We have better transport system than 33 AD so its possible. But why im not seeing and hearing?oh dont list stuff pls.

We cant even boast Reinhard Bonnke's stats and we call that winning over.

Hmmm this man!
Why does your thoughts always correlate with mine undecided.

Ah! Reinhard Bonnke! One of the greatest revivals in the world today smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by daveP(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
folake4u:

Hmmm this man!
Why does your thoughts always correlate with mine undecided.

Ah! Reinhard Bonnke! One of the greatest revivals in the world today smiley
lol, ah dunno

He affected lives vastly. They cant even replicate. smh.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Truefaith: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

Who is this one? Gerarahia.
Things about God are not issues to make fun on.

You must deal with the facts raised in that post.

People extracting live snakes and scorpions from other people's bodies are not called Christians.

Those are Mr Oyedepo's claims about himself.

No sane person argues against a man's own words.

Mr OYEDEPO IS A SORCERER.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Anas09: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Truefaith:

Things about God are not issues to make fun on.

You must deal with the facts raised in that post.

People extracting live snakes and scorpions from other people's bodies are not called Christians.

Those are Mr Oyedepo's claims about himself.

No sane person argues against a man's own words.

Mr OYEDEPO IS A SORCERER.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Begun satan.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by orisa37: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
May God be your Power, Might and Hope. IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Begun satan.
So Anas na here you come hide? OK no wahala but come and settle matter with me where my thread dey oh, otherwise you may leave me no choice but to carry our unresolved matter there come go front page oh!

You can run Anas but you can't hide from declaring your..........! cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2019
HigherEd:
Bishop David Oyedepo led Winners’ Chapel to build 5,000 Churches in 2019

By Leke Beecroft

Bishop Oyedepo has announced the establishment of a minimum of 5,000 new churches worldwide in 2019. According to the Bishop, God spoke to him on 2nd May 2015 about a new era of Church growth for the Church of Christ at large and Winners’ Chapel in particular. He stated this morning that Church growth was not an ambition but an act of divine visitation and fulfillment of prophecy.

The Church arm of the ministry started on December 11, 1983 in Kaduna at No. E.E. 5 Ramat Close, Ungwan Rimi while on May 24, 1987, Church planting began with the first five new churches planted in North Eastern Nigerian towns and cities namely, Maiduguri, Biu, Mubi, Azare and Bauchi. The Lagos Church which first bore the name ‘Winners’ Chapel’ was soon planted on September 24, 1989 at No. 1A, New Era Road, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos and moved to an abandoned Motel facility on 38, Raji Oba Street, Alimosho, Iyana Ipaja, where the renowned Winners Complex was built.

The Church eventually reached out to Africa on January 15, 1995 through the Phase 1 of the African Gospel Invasion Programme (AGIP), planting Churches in 6 African nations namely, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Congo Kinshasa. Today, the Church is in about 48 African nations.

Subsequently, MISSION TO THE WORLD (MTW) a project to plant churches outside Africa started in 2001, with the first branch in London, England. The Living Faith Church continued to expand with one major church in every city where she was present and by December 2009 she had a network of about 700 branches worldwide. That same month, she began aggressive planting of branches all over Nigeria and Africa such that by November 2010, her branches had increased to 2,500 and by November 2011 had planted another 2,000 all over the world.

On September 7, 2012 the Church Constitution known as ‘The MANDATE’, was published. This operational manual of the church clearly spelling out doctrines and history of the church as well as administration and succession spelt out that there would be a church located every 2km distance all over the world. Later in December that year, the
Church listed over 5,000 branches in Nigeria alone and over 600 in foreign countries, totaling about 6,000.

In May 2013, about 60 churches were planted in hinterland Lagos especially for those who might have to cross over water to reach Faith Tabernacle on Sundays. By May 2015, the Church commenced ‘Wonder Double’ Outreach phase based on prophecy. Bishop Oyedepo soon ordered for overflow tents to be erected and by January 2016, 52,000 seats were provided under tents for people outside Faith Tabernacle Auditorium making a total of 102,000 capacity. Presently the plan for a 100,000 capacity Faith Theatre has been jettisoned for a minimum 120,000 capacity auditorium which could be further increased.

The Church has continued to spread and by early 2018, was well over 6,000 Churches, apart from the Lagos structure which is the largest structure of the ministry. In Delta State alone, over 500 Churches have been registered.

The announcement of today thus signifies another intensive church planting drive by the Church. Another sister Church, the Redeemed Christian Church of God has planted over 20,000 Churches in Nigeria alone and both churches along with Deeper Life Bible Church have the largest network of Churches both in Nigeria and all over Africa. This is all in their bid to ensure that the Gospel of Christ reaches all the ends of the earth before Jesus comes according to scriptures.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1556321771178355&id=444807728996437

Unfortunately the spread of churches no longer represent the spread of the Gospel of Christ as it once was. #uselesssavorlessgospelesschurches
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Anas09: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
So Anas na here you come hide? OK no wahala but come and settle matter with me where my thread dey oh, otherwise you may leave me no choice but to carry our unresolved matter there come go front page oh!

You can run Anas but you can't hide from declaring your..........! cheesy
Yeah, why not? I am hiding from a Bipolar patient. Pls go and treat yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Yeah, why not? I am hiding from a Bipolar patient. Pls go and treat yourself and stop embarrassing yourself.

Wow Anas! Wonders shall never cease.

All this for asking you to declare your sacrifice or what you've given to God, as the true disciples of have done.

Maybe I was right because it's obvious how shameful and embarrassing it is to declare crumbs, eyelashes, finger nails, and dead cells as sacrifices and gifts to God whom you claim to love so much, eh?

Good, you are now free to go, for you have settled for your spiritual mediocrity and substandardness, and don't want to upgrade to spirit side of life where it requires for you to sacrifice your everything for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

So when next you hear the true disciples of Jesus speaking, you go come carry your crumbs/shallow level spiritual mentality talk say you wan put mouth.

Apologies for overrating you for you are even far more spiritually substandard than I could have possibly fathomed, so enjoy with your fellow shallow false disciples of Jesus, you guys truly deserve each other.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by UyiIredia(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2019
HigherEd:

Brotherly 7 feet is waiting for you too. But by the time oyedepo's time ends he would in the least have established 12,000 churches, 7,000 schools, 7 universities, provided 100,000 houses across Africa, sent the first satellite out of Nigeria. Chances are he would continue to be relevant in death. You on the other hand might be like someone who never existed 2 months after you die.

Africa needs far more churches, hospitals, crafts & research centres than temples but Oyedepo is building two times the amount of churches for a school. Churches and houses are quite alright. The problem is that Africans put too much emphasis on religion more than science and technology.

Finding cases people contributed to build a hospital or research center is very scarce but if it is church or mosque we get case plenty.

And they shamelessly use the efforts of countries where people suffered to make technologies they benefit from.

Black man. Wake up!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
ur medulla oblongata has already been bleeped.Receive sense

Fvcking degenerate slave, go suck your fvcking mother in the Lord. Don't forget your anointing oil for extra spit shine.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by tfash96(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bidobado1:

Fvcking degenerate slave, go suck your fvcking mother in the Lord. Don't forget your anointing oil for extra spit shine.
This guy na mumu.e don pain am na u need 2 suck ur mama peradventure e go add 2 ur dead brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2019
tfash96:
This guy na mumu.e don pain am na u need 2 suck ur mama peradventure e go add 2 ur dead brain

Look at the Cvnt drinking from a baby's bottle.. Infantile prick. Looks like a Fagg0t.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by tfash96(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Bidobado1:

Look at the Cvnt drinking from a baby's bottle.. Infantile prick. Looks like a Fagg0t.
may God remember u this year for the return of ur brain that u have lost when u had accident
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
tfash96:
may God remember u this year for the return of ur brain that u have lost when u had accident

May God on the other hand never remember you for anything.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by tfash96(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bidobado1:

May God on the other hand never remember you for anything.
He's given me everything I need already.With this ur mouth u will b forgotten completely only Devil will be remembering u and torment u more and add more 2 ur brain loss

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by IpobAntidote: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2020
More business centers.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by Amujale(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Christianity is a fake and malicious Eurocentric ideology that found its way on the continent due to the Transatlantic slavetrade.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by OtemAtum: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
How I wish it was 5000 hospitals this crook established. By now COVID-19 would have been easier to handle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by StrikeBack(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
How I wish it was 5000 hospitals this crook established. By now COVID-19 would have been easier to handle. undecided
How do you expect him to perform healings and miracles if he builds 5000 hospitals??

That will be against his empire

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by OtemAtum: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2020
StrikeBack:
How do you expect him to perform healings and miracles if he builds 5000 hospitals??

That will be against his empire
Abi o. They will never invest in hospitals, because it will not pay them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 by StrikeBack(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2020
OtemAtum:
Abi o. They will never invest in hospitals, because it will not pay them.
They themselves know what's up. The aim is to get power and attain a celebrity life status.

Fraudsters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Comparison Table Between Christianity, Islam And Judaism / Lagos Imam Invited To Pray At House-Warming Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.