Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (17581 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by ExBachelor: 4:54am On Nov 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Saintsammurai

I hope ure doing well, speak a word to my life pls
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by otunba88(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Where is this guy!! Say something. �
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by emmyN(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Saint.sammurai:
In the realm of the spirit, i see 2019 being a great year for you.
You will travle internationally this year.

I see so many pretenders claiming to be your friend getting disgrace in 2019.

From the month of june, someone close to you pretending to be your friend(male friend you met on nairaland) will be humiliated.

I see a guy begging to come back to your life, well his apology is really genuine, you should forgive him and be at peace with him but dont take him back(if you know what i mean)

Ishilove, confirm or jargons?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by duro4chang(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
All shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by marttol: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
LMAO... THIS THREAD FUNNY DIE cheesy
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Dangerousboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Where is this Samurai guy self? He Don lost for mountain?
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Saintsammurai:
Ladies and gentlemen, your one and only Nairaland prophet is here again.

Just drop a post and let me give you a prophetic declaration.

My eyes are opened today and i thought i should see vision for troubled folks.

Concerning the 2019 general election.

I saw 100% rigging by one camp.

The rigging was so visible and visible for The world to see.
I saw Nigerians crying and not accepting the result, even the supreme Court will be powerless for this party that has rigged the election is so so powerful and deadly.

I saw riot all over the country, i saw police and army brutality.
Democracy has been tempered with.

This is what i saw and Nigerians should seek divine help from God.
This is more than court and riot.
The country will be shaken and 90% of Nigerians won't accept the election result and this may crumble Nigeria.

I don't know what will later happen but all i know is that NIGERIANS should seek the face of GOD.

when i see more about the election, i will speak.
Hello Bro, long time.
Re: Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. by TraveEarth: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2023
You have the chance to interact with people from many walks of life in addition to your own country. But for female travellers travelling alone in India, being organised and adhering to a well-thought-out plan will help them avoid any unpleasant surprises. So for all you ladies who want to wing it while you travel alone, here are 8 useful recommendations of the Safest places for women to travel alone in India! At first, you might not know much about the location you are visiting, and it might be challenging to locate the best places to visit in India to explore on your own.
Website- https://outfitclothsuite.com/the-ultimate-safety-tips-for-women-travelling-alone-in-india-navigating-the-best-destinations-with-confidence/

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday / Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down / Reason You Should Not Charge Your Phone In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.