Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) (2021 Views)

Woman Spends N65,000,000.00 To Augmente Looks. See Current Appearance / Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Love, Late Dog / Pretty Woman Spends 4 Years Growing Her Fingernails To Win Bet - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Huge sum of money have been spent to give a late dog a lavish burial by a heart broken woman.

The dog owner, Sasha Smajic, 37, spent over £4,000 (N1,872,480) on giving her late dog, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Captain, a lavish funeral, Metro UK has reported.

Smajic said, Captain, who was eleven years old deserved the same respect as any family member. Captain died on Christmas Day after suffering a cardiac arrest on the operating table.

Smajic said she didn’t eat for a week after his death. In total, she spent £4,249 on the funeral, including £225 on a dove release and another £620 on getting his name written in flowers.

The dog owner said, “I don’t think I’ll ever celebrate another Christmas. I don’t think I would ever have the strength to do that. A piece of me has gone.”

Captain’s body was taken from the vets in a horse-drawn carriage to a park where he used to go for walks. His coffin was then transferred to a hearse for the 40-minute drive to Willow Haven Cemetery in Bedmond, Hertfordshire.

Cemetery owner Maureen Beach read a poem at Captain’s graveside with 11 doves – one for each year of his life – being released at 2pm during the service after he was lowered into the ground.

Afterwards, Sasha went to the pub where she put a plate of chicken and chips on the table “as that is what he would have had”.

Sasha said, “Captain deserved a special send off. For some people he was a dog, to me he was my baby – he was everything to me and always will be.”

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/woman-spends-4000-to-bury-her-late-dog/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Earthquake1: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Whites and their stupid love for animals

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerian Bingo, ordinary food nah him dey hustle on him own, I remember when my guy's dog had swelling on its ear and the Vet billed him "45k" for operation or the dog dies, baba jejely carry the dog go back house make he go enjoy last days. He be like the dog sense say things don enter "Goodbye Bafana mode", the dog use him hand enter backyard go mix herbs chew heal himself, swelling disappeared in 3 days and the dog is still alive.......

13 Likes

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by princechurchill(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
I have nothing to say
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Kira290(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
see what toxic feminism has caused undecided..
A sizable portion of western women are not happy sad.
After subscribing to the shitty "have a career" syndrome, most wind up lonely and sad in life.
No husband, no kids, just money and a long string of job title's undecided.
In a bid to cure the emotional torture they are going through, they end up developing unhealthy affection towards pets.
And to make matters worse, alot of their men are going mgtow sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Chizuru01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
lalasticlala they have arrived to press calculator to know actually how many nigerians that would have been lifted from poverty with such money.

My question to you Mr accountant " Who made you poor? and who is stopping you from lifting the poor at your village??
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Shelumiel: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
I know your pain dear . RIP to the mutt; he was cute

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Timagex(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by baralatie(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nigerian Bingo, ordinary food nah him dey hustle on him own, I remember when my guy's dog had swelling on its ear and the Vet billed him "45k" for operation or the dog dies, baba jejely carry the dog go back house make he go enjoy last days. He be like the dog sense say things don enter "Goodbye Bafana mode", the dog use him hand enter backyard go mix herbs chew heal himself, swelling disappeared in 3 days and the dog is still alive.......
lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ego mmadu ga eji bara onwe ya uru ka mmadu tufuru na nkita. O chim..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahah
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Paxie55: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Valerie47:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Uglymugg: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Earthquake1:
Whites and their stupid love for animals

They're not stupid. After man was created, God created pet animals to keep Adam company.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by chris31(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Valerie47:
I dey tell u
For me its madness
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Earthquake1: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Uglymugg:

They're not stupid. After man was created, God created pet animals to keep Adam company.

Pet animals like Eve grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by earthsync(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kira290:
After subscribing to the shitty "have a career" syndrome, most wind up lonely and sad in life.
In a bid to cure the emotional torture they are going through, they end up developing unhealthy affection towards pets.

For ur mind u write something
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mheen
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Kira290(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
earthsync:

For ur mind u write something

yeah bitch...you gotta a problem with that undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Rextizz(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Valerie47:
You this small hungry girl, don't go and read your books.
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Rextizz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
The dog must have been so dare to her, I can relate.
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Danielomisco(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
lol u r crazy
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
I no blame her for using £4000, na the yeye Naira wey no get shame I blame. embarassed
If naira get head, £4000 no suppose reach million

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Gracesofar(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
The dog would have been so loyal and dear to her.....

Anything for the love of dogs though and long live to my precious Tony

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
I want that woman direct contact she need to pay me some money
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizz:
You this small hungry girl, don't go and read your books.
Read which book?I'm a graduate if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kira290:

this is facts grin
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2019
chris31:

I dey tell u
For me its madness
grin

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Rextizz(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
Who you dey lie for?

Abi no be you dey wait for ASUU to call of strike
Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:

Graduates don't read books?

Re: Woman Spends N1.8m To Bury Her Late Dog (photos) by chris31(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Bahamas95:
grin
Lol no be small thing
Na wetin dem take no Nigerians be that

(1) (Reply)

A Sister Needs Your Advice. Hop In If You Care / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) / Sex-starved Nigerian Lady Cries Out For 'help' Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.