Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable (1466 Views)

Car Wash or Laundry Business Which Is More Profitable? / Betnaija Shop For Sale In Ibadan / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable by yemisi10: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello nairalanders please I'm in a state of dilema
I want to start a business as soon as possible and l have
two businesses in mind
1.To open a Betnaija shop and
2.To start a laundry business

Please l need your advice on which one is more profitable

Note:l have passion for the two
Re: Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable by funshint(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
yemisi10:
Hello nairalanders please I'm in a state of dilema
I want to start a business as soon as possible and l have
two businesses in mind
1.To open a Betnaija shop and
2.To start a laundry business

Please l need your advice on which one is more profitable

Note:l have passion for the two
Except you really know the in and out of that Bet9ja biz I'll rather urge u to choose a biz where u are in total control of your profit. Not the one you have to wait at the end of every week or month. Besides not minding the cost of running the biz(data,fuel,personnel cost, printing, electricity etc), at the end you'll still hv to share the profit with them. You bear all the cost and still share your profit. But in a very good location; laundry biz is still cool. So far u hv a very good knowledge and grasp of the business. Stay cool!

5 Likes

Re: Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Laundry or other biz is good. But location matters as funshint just said
Re: Between Betnaija Agent Or Laundry Business Which One Is More Profitable by Desdevice(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Laundry is cool, I have interest in that too

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Gt Bank Restricted My Account / A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million / Top 3 Fraud Loan Apps To Avoid In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.