Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu (56540 Views)

Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Stanbaba30: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Its only very glaring that PMB can only be stopped by divine intervention. My consolation is that God is faithful, HE would not allow us to suffer again, not under this demonic government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
IPassYahoo:

And please what’s the name of the DIG that’s ought to replace the outgoing?? Naxo una know dey get husband dey shook eye for wetin you know sabi

As your mama no get husband na. Abi u go deny say she no born u out or wedlock?? Or u go deny say u no be bastard?

Mr Sabinus, see as u dey disgrace urself for here dey talk trash.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
kolafolabi:
North again.. Na wa ooo. I have finally seen that Buhari led Govt. is a Northern Govt.

ATIKU 2019
atiku I learnt is not from northern Nigeria but from the north pole along the Baltic sea...hence u support him ...huhh
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ibnyak01: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
sai Baba 4+4=8
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Truthserum:
Too sad for DIG Peace Ibemere Abdalla, she was made a CP in 2016 when Adamu Lafia was already AIG. She became AIG April last year and then DIG three months ago there overtaking him becos of federal character...now she will be forced to retire prematurely once acting IGP Adamu takes over from Idris. God's time truely is the best

That's the sad reality
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Better.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by okofians(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
I don't know why Buhari is deliberately making himself an object of intense hatred ....what does he stand to gain by been ethnic bigot?
Infact We no go gree.....
Its either DIG Peace Ibemere Abdalla or AIG Godwin Nwobodo...
Or else
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by okofians(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
I don't know why Buhari is deliberately making himself an object of intense hatred ....what does he stand to gain by been ethnic bigot?
Infact We no go gree.....
Its either DIG Peace Ibemere Abdalla or AIG Godwin Nwobodo...
Or else?
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by LamidicownuBSS: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
when will northern Christian be president or vice in this country?
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ezkimow(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin
NORTHingham things as usual!

lol as in eh, better NORTHingham forest

grin

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by thinksense: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ipob terrorist go to hell
Biafrog go to hell
We can't succumb to ur propaganda.

Ur wish is to devide Muslim vs christian in d north it won't work. U ppl are curse. Everything you touche ended up dead. Everyone u support loose.

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by MAYOWAAK: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
......... Sacked in disgrace, Tafa Balogun was replaced by Sunday Ehindero, a lawyer who started his career as a teacher before joining the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in the 70's. With considerable understatement, the International Crisis Group (ICG) later described Ehindero as "one of the most politically involved police bosses in Nigeria's history", accusing him of showing "visible bias in favour of the ruling party." It did not escape the ICG that Ehindero's apparent bias may have been due to the fact that he was due for retirement when he reached the mandatory age of 60 in March 2006. However, despite attainment of the retirement age, Obasanjo promptly and unilaterally extended Ehindero's service in the NPF and his tenure as the Inspector General of Police (IGP), keeping him to supervise the tenure extension plans. With this development, Obasanjo ensured that he had a chief of police who was entirely beholden to him.

SOURCE: TOO GOOD TO DIE: THIRD TERM AND THE MYTH OF THE INDISPENSABLE MAN IN AFRICA BY CHIDI ODINKALU AND @AYISHA OSORI.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
The Transmission man can transmit himself to hell.

The Daura Bigot never seems to disappoint with his appointments.

Are Southerners not Nigerians under Buhari? And if the post of the IG has been zoned to the MB (Idris and Lafia), then are MB Christians not Nigerians?

Buhari must be stopped.

Are tribe/zone and religion the required qualities for the IGP - SMH.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by SexytorresE(f): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Pls what happened to IG idris? Am lagging behind
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ImperialYoruba: 3:32am On Jan 15, 2019
baliyubla:

Are Southerners not Nigerians under Buhari? And if the post of the IG has been zoned to the MB (Idris and Lafia), then are MB Christians not Nigerians?

Buhari must be stopped.

Good question.

MB Christians were in PH to get PDP Presidential ticket. Why did you not give it to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ImperialYoruba: 3:36am On Jan 15, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
when will northern Christian be president or vice in this country?

You failed them in PH during PDP primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by andyanders: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2019
All southerners supporting Buhari do not know the implication of his action by making all his cabinate appointments Northerners. Tinubu/Lai Mohammed and their likes from the south are after their individual pockets. Buhari has shown the world how tribalistic he is and very trickish individual with the mind of the devil he is.

They are only using coruption to display as if they are fighting for Nigerians but behind their agenda, he is making this country a Northern affair.I pity this country.

The INEC, he appointed someone from his place and when people started complaining of the IG, he replaced with another Northerner.

When will southerners realize that they have sold the destiny of their children because of a pot of pourage?

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Jubiliee: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2019
baliyubla:

Buhari must be stopped.

Stupidity is when idiots like like don't know the difference between middle belt and North. Foolishness is when you don't know how appointments are made. Hatred kill you there.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2019
baliyubla:

Buhari must be stopped.
May heaven bless and uplift you and may you remain in good health. you have said nothing but th naked truth.Buhari is the most corrupt, nepotic, incompetent, tribalistic & vindictive president Nigeria has ever had.
musiliu obanikoro is a walking freely
Babachir David lawal
main a abdulrasheed
musa babyao
orji kalu
Goodswill Akpabio
Rotimi Amaechi
Timpre Sylvia
iyiola omisore
Abdullahi adamu
and many more

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by ddeola: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2019
What about Mr. TRANSMISSION TRANSITION TRANSMISSION? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Ziggylady(f): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Why is baba buharri not giving we Yoruba Muslims appointment but neglecting us? Does he know how many knocks the average yoruba muslim skull receives from other southerners for being the beast of burden (abuobaku camels) for baba buharrri?

lmao! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by me69: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Yankee101:
Hausa to Hausa

We really need regional autonomy

I DON'T see this union working at this rate
idris was not hausa but nupe
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by me69: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Why is baba buharri not giving we Yoruba Muslims appointment but neglecting us? Does he know how many knocks the average yoruba muslim skull receives from other southerners for being the beast of burden (abuobaku camels) for baba buharrri?
the police service commission chairman and chief of defence staff are all northeners from maiduguri abi?
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Yankee101: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
me69:
idris was not hausa but nupe

Even this one is a Nasarawa guy not full Hausa

I'm referring to regional politics when i say Hausa

Hausa itself is spoken by all these people in the region but does not mean they are monolithic
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by me69: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Yankee101:

Even this one is a Nasarawa guy not full Hausa

I'm referring to regional politics when i say Hausa

Hausa itself is spoken by all these people in the region but does not mean they are monolithic
ye but its denegrating to there own tribes. They also have separate languages and culture. Would you call some people in niger delta igbos, while some of them speak igbo
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2019
deomelo:
Oya wailers, go to work..

I'm going to enjoy this session of wailing hopelessly..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
me69:
ye but its denegrating to there own tribes. They also have separate languages and culture. Would you call some people in niger delta igbos, while some of them speak igbo

From the civil war till date anyone from the Niger Delta that looks fair complexioned is still called igbo in Northern Nigeria.

In the war calabar people suffered for their looks. Read some history books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Oil Price Collapses To $11 Per Barrel Amid Covid-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.