Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

2019 Schlumberger Siwes/internship Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Schlumberger Siwes/internship Application (1505 Views)

Schlumberger Is Recruiting Massively Into Entry Level Positions / Port Harcourt Oil Company (schlumberger) Recruiting / Schlumberger Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Schlumberger Siwes/internship Application by cynthiabesty: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
Suitably qualified and Interested Candidates, are invited for the Online Application for the 2019 edition of Schlumberger Internships/SIWES.

From Schlumberger’s Desk: An internship with Schlumberger offers a unique insight into whether a career with us is right for you. Whether you are considering a field-based role, an internship in one of our research, engineering, manufacturing, and sustaining centers, or an office-based geosciences, petrotechnical or business support role, you will make a real contribution to our company.
Method of Application For 2019 Schlumberger Internships/SIWES

2019 SLB INTERNSHIP:

Follow the procedure to apply and submit your resume.

Registration Procedure:
Visit Schlumberger official Internship site by clicking HERE for more details
Create an account by Clicking on Register Tab in the menu.
Complete the form with your name, e-mail address, and experience level in Students and Recent Graduates.
After successful creating of your profile, A link will be sent to the e-mail address provided – you must click on this link (or copy and paste it into your browser) to complete your registration.
The link takes you to a page where you can set up your password.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.

Then you can log onto the site, go to Students and Recent Graduates. See what interests you and submit your application.
Re: 2019 Schlumberger Siwes/internship Application by cynthiabesty: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerian Breweries Internships still ongoing -apply now

APPLY BELOW:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Even As A Jobless Graduate, God Please Make This One To Favour Me / I Need A Job, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.