Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

A Normal Looking Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Normal Looking Child (649 Views)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing? / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Normal Looking Child by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
A friend's son will be four in May. He can't talk well, still uses pampers because he wees and poos on himself. He walks well and his motor skills are normal, the child also interacts well with other children this is why his mother doesn't think he is autistic, she prefers to solve his problem spiritually. Do you know a child with similar symptoms, how did you manage it?

Asking for a friend.
Re: A Normal Looking Child by SenorFax(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Albert Einstein's case is worse and still he's one of the brightest minds of our time

Don't let spirituality worsen his case, some are late boomers, but the late boomers always appears to be better in life than those that boomed early.

2 Likes

Re: A Normal Looking Child by chival(f): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
He's fine. Some kids are just slow hitting their milestones. Incidentally, a little friend of mine(a neighbor's son) came by to visit today. He is also three going on four. He doesn't speak clearly yet and sometimes I don't understand him. He also pees and poops on himself on occasion but I noticed he is highly intelligent and expressive. So, in a nutshell I don't think anything is wrong with your friend's kid. Let her relax and enjoy this fun stage in her son's life.
Re: A Normal Looking Child by Mizwisdom(f): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
chival:
He's fine. Some kids are just slow hitting their milestones. Incidentally, a little friend of mine(a neighbor's son) came by to visit today. He is also three going on four. He doesn't speak clearly yet and sometimes I don't understand him. He also pees and poops on himself on occasion but I noticed he is highly intelligent and expressive. So, in a nutshell I don't think anything is wrong with your friend's kid. Let her relax and enjoy this fun stage in her son's life.

Thanks a lot
Re: A Normal Looking Child by Mizwisdom(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
SenorFax:
Albert Einstein's case is worse and still he's one of the brightest minds of our time

Don't let spirituality worsen his case, some are late boomers, but the late boomers always appears to be better in life than those that boomed early.

I'll read these encouraging words to her, thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olg OLED 4K UHD Urgent Need Of Sales ???price slashed... / Whats The Average Age To Move Out Of Your Parents House? / 20 Signs That Shows A Girl Truely Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.