Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing (1566 Views)

FREE CV Template: Create A Professional CV In 15 Minutes Or Less / FREE CV Template For Job Seekers / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
This thread is open to help Jobs seekers write their CV and Cover letter for free.

Admin please don't delete this thread like you do the other without me violating the Laws.

This is an Initiative to help young graduates and those experienced seeking employment get their dream jobs. It's my desire this year to contribute to someone's life with this initiative.

DM me to get started.

Stay Positive.

1 Like

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by Capnd143(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Hello... Can u help me box a developer and writer CV?
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Capnd143:
Hello... Can u help me box a developer and writer CV?

Please DM me.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by pamilerinbanky: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
i need a standard cv and cover letter please

1 Like

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2019
pamilerinbanky:
i need a standard cv and cover letter please

DM me
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Please Nairaland is complicating Issues.

Kindly reach me with this email
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by ennyj01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
vicsplash:

DM me

Sir I have sent you a mail.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
A study carried out my Prepstel on Cover letter found out that 18% of candidates who send their Resume with a cover letter get the chance to be called for an interview.

Please endeavor to take your time to write a good cover letter.

Stay Positive.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
For the young graduate and maybe those who experienced this.

Most time will feel crushed after sending some applications because to us the Hr must definitely call for an interview or assessment at least. But after several weeks turn month no feedback.

You think some hiring manager on the other end actually read through the entirety of your résumé and concluded that you weren’t qualified or not experience enough for the job. But here’s the twist — The truth? You were probably rejected by résumé reading robot called an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).

Most organizations no Matter their size are using ATS to deal with the hundreds, if not thousands of applicants who are applying to the same positions every day (especially if it an entry level position or trainee). This résumé reading software allows these companies to automate, streamline, and manage the hiring process.

According to a popular study conducted by Preptel, found out that many as 75% of the candidates don’t make it past the ATS screening. Na Wa ooo

Please try read more on ATS.
Hopefully I will paste some guidelines on how to Beat the machine.

Copied: Preptel

Stay Positive

1 Like

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
For those who I am yet to get back too. Kindly exercise patient, all CV's will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Stay Positive.

1 Like

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by Noble855: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good evening sir. Please sir I need a standard CV that can suit different types of job. Iam unable to send you a mail. Please sir kindly send me a message via nobleosomhegbe@gmail.com.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by ScaffoldCON: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
How do I get across to you please?
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
ScaffoldCON:
How do I get across to you please?

You can send me a DM
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Noble855:
Good evening sir. Please sir I need a standard CV that can suit different types of job. Iam unable to send you a mail. Please sir kindly send me a message via nobleosomhegbe@gmail.com.

Would do that soon.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by ennyj01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
vicsplash:
For those who I am yet to get back too. Kindly exercise patient, all CV's will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

Stay Positive.

Okay sir. Thank you
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good evening.

I have sent out copies of CV's completed and for those who are yet to receive theirs, kindly exercise patient.
It first come first serve basis.

Stay Positive

2 Likes

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by ennyj01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
vicsplash:
Good evening.

I have sent out copies of CV's completed and for those who are yet to receive theirs, kindly exercise patient.

Stay Positive
Okay sir
Still hoping for mine
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
ennyj01 post=749
85388:

Okay sir
Still hoping for mine

Hopefully should get to yours soon.

1 Like

Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by fabzizy93(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
vicsplash:
Good evening.

Stay Positive

Please do send to me. Fabzizy@gmail.com
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by ostopsmich(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
vicsplash:
Good evening.

Stay Positive
Hello bro, I've sent a mail to you but we are not connected yet... My email is ostopsmich@gmail.com
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good evening guys.

For those who are yet to receive their CV, sorry for the delay. Sent out another batch today. Kindly check your mails.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by kristen12(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hi, can I still send mine?
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
kristen12:
Hi, can I still send mine?

The service is still open but you will need to be patient.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by bossrillboss: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
pls ao do I get across to u.I dnt knw ao to DM u.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by edris09(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Pls cant dm...my mail is tosinidris32@gmail.com will be glad if u can reach me sir
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by Avast(m): 1:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Fastowas4real@gmail.com
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by Ameena(f): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Pls I need your assistance too but can't reach you. My email is evaamiena@yahoo.co.uk. Kindly reach out.
Thanx.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by Daevid(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Good morning sir. Please sir I need a standard CV that can suit different types of job. Iam unable to send you a mail. Please sir kindly send me a message via daevidjhon19@gmail.com
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by vicsplash(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Good Morning

Will get across to you all. Kindly exercise patient.
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by emmaboy33(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2019
Good morning sir, I need a standard CV but can't get across to you. My email is dbeloved6@gmail.com
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by fitlaw(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2019
I need standard CV too my email address is tegra1975@gmail.com thanks
Re: An Initiative For Free Cv And Cover Letter Writing by fitlaw(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
And cover letter also tegra1975@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Free CV Writing Apps Job Seekers Can Use / Facebook Expert/manager Wanted URGENTLY / Kimberly Ryan Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.