Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (69261 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Modarun:

for you empty mind. Buhari, Tinubu and MC Oluomo are more powerful and Influential than Obasanjo, Ty Danjuma, IBB, Aliyu Gusau, Sultan, N. central, N. East, S. south, S. East put together. abi?
Why am i not surprised, since na drug barons, Garage touts and thugs that are not your heros, why wont you say such.
Not to worry, what happened to MC Oluomo in the flag of the APC rally is just testing microphone. After we have kicked the Lifeless one out, we go know wether na Agbero get Nigeria abi na the masses.

You Igbo boys are so incredibly dumb and sentimental. Nigeria is all about who controls the centre. That is why PDP raped our nation for 16 years without vaseline with the opposition helpless to stop them.

Now you want to be mentioning geriatric has-beens like OBJ and Danjuma who are out of power and cannot win their ward? Was OBJ not disgraced in the 2011 election that saw him lose his ward with his daughter also losing her senatorial seat of Ogun central? Do you know how badly Fayose insults OBJ with no consequences even as we must respect our elders in the SW?

Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more infuential today tha Danjuma. This is the reality a sentimental outlook will not allow you Igbo boys to accept. When anyone begins to mention OBJ, Danjuma, IBB et al you just know they are clueless and not worth arguing with. New Sheriffs in town my guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by ofwest47(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Looters dancing with looters at the Looters Party campaign led by the chief looter himself Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Wembleyemele: 2:40am On Jan 15, 2019
This is real I swear just click on the link - Wembley. Stackagents.com
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by foxton: 5:08am On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
If you think President Buhari has done so poorly, then why are you worried that he will be running for second term in the
office? Why not allow him to be 'disgraced' in the poll?

Sai baba

Because he wants to rigg his way out, dts y
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by supereagle(m): 5:39am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:
Primate prophecy to atiku, Carry saraki along and your will win. Since that time saraki dey follow am wella.
This dance na die
Love saraki grin grin

One fake Primate also gave prophecy before the PDP primary that only Saraki can defeat Buhari. We have seen the fulfilment today.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Basher8583: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74768297:
2 FAILURES and LOSERS dancing to the rythm of shame.
Criminals!

Spot on. You spoke my mind jor.
These yeye social media kids think victory is won by public dancing.......
They should go an ask Senator Adeleke Jackson the outcome of his Osun state dancing spree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Adiola(f): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74768333:
Yeesss ooooo. Correct man. Sai Baba all the way.....
we agonjas can lie
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Basher8583: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
dead maggot infested meat barbecue maker
Haba.. thats not nice...
It didnt taste like maggot infested meat barbecue when i saw you licking and biting your fingers off while eating MANABBQGRILLS specials oh...
comon dont lie...
Just admit it.
You cant wait for another bite....
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Modarun(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

You Igbo boys are so incredibly dumb and sentimental. Nigeria is all about who controls the centre. That is why PDP raped our nation for 16 years without vaseline with the opposition helpless to stop them.

Now you want to be mentioning geriatric has-beens like OBJ and Danjuma who are out of power and cannot win their ward? Was OBJ not disgraced in the 2011 election that saw him lose his ward with his daughter also losing her senatorial seat of Ogun central? Do you know how badly Fayose insults OBJ with no consequences even as we must respect our elders in the SW?

Tambuwal and Kwankwaso are more infuential today tha Danjuma. This is the reality a sentimental outlook will not allow you Igbo boys to accept. When anyone begins to mention OBJ, Danjuma, IBB et al you just know they are clueless and not worth arguing with. New Sheriffs in town my guy.

i guess they are useless and not influential you said, but Tinubu and his gang of marauders turned their homes in a mecca of sort. Olodo, you guys keep giving Tinubu more importance than he really deserve. it wasnt the South west that defeated the PDP. it was the memebers of the PDP, founders that defeated the PDP. if the so called useless guys were not in support of Buhari, Jonathan would have done as he pleases and no idiat would have dared tp do anything. not to worry shey na Tinubu gp tell Army wetin them go do? Shey na Buhari wey no get boys go order them to act abi? Hehehe stupid cows. you go soon knw day them get people qey get this country, Tinubu na area boy wey them allow to act champion too much. go and mark it down that one unassuming south south boy told you this.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Basher8583:

Haba.. thats not nice...
It didnt taste like maggot infested meat barbecue when i saw you licking and biting your fingers off while eating MANABBQGRILLS specials oh...
comon dont lie...
Just admit it.
You cant wait for another bite....
Hahaha grin cheesy.
Don't mind those bigots.
They are very pain as we don't reply them.
They feel like dying! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Modarun:

i guess they are useless and not influential you said, but Tinubu and his gang of marauders turned their homes in a mecca of sort. Olodo, you guys keep giving Tinubu more importance than he really deserve. it wasnt the South west that defeated the PDP. it was the memebers of the PDP, founders that defeated the PDP. if the so called useless guys were not in support of Buhari, Jonathan would have done as he pleases and no idiat would have dared tp do anything. not to worry shey na Tinubu gp tell Army wetin them go do? Shey na Buhari wey no get boys go order them to act abi? Hehehe stupid cows. you go soon knw day them get people qey get this country, Tinubu na area boy wey them allow to act champion too much. go and mark it down that one unassuming south south boy told you this.

Calm down son. You need to take your medicine. Buhari no get boys? Are you serious? An influential and much loved ex general many follow religiously ? Who get boys then? OBJ and Danjuma Abi? Why is Danjuma not President then? Why has OBJ been reduced to an impotent force in SW politics. You lot will always suck at politics because you are too sentimental.

Tinubu cannot tell Army what to do but it is politically irrelevant OBJ that can or IBB with his serious health issues? These guys are not strong men anymore. Sorry to break that news to a hero worshipper like you. When will you understand it is not about cannonizing or deifying historic players who will get old and weak but about current circumstances new and effective players can take control of?

Why do you you think the likes of myself plan to run for elective political office? You are busy sucking OBJ and Danjuma's nuts but I see them, while acknowledging the part they played, as yesterdays men who are done. You guys are clowns and I see why your leaders take you for a ride always.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by osmosis4sure: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari can't dance on d campaign rally only sitting at Aso Rock watch. While Atiku and bukola can dance and showing skill to everyone. Shewwwwww
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by IbrahimDamola: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Aha... Better meme don't show.

Baba oloye, carry go!
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by AmeLonRo(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2019
That's good. That's great.

29 Facts About Frank Edwards

“You too dey bless me” gospel music maestro, Frank Edwards shot to limelight early and has been consistent in the gospel songs roll out and performance. His style is unique and very spiritual with latest trends attached. His music takes care of most classes and levels of people. His style covers the old hymnals and the new sort of dance music. Below are some facts you may not know about the young gospel singer, Frank Edwards.

1. He was born in Enugu state, Nigeria on July 22, 1989

2. He comes from a big family of seven

3. His full name is Frank Ugochukwu Edwards

4. His stage name is Frank Edwards

5. His nickname is “Frankrichboy”

6. He is very close to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and the pastor influenced him a lot

7. He has five siblings

8. His networth is 610,000 USD

9. He became a blessing to the Christian World at the very young age

10. He started practicing music at the age of 7

Continue reading at https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/15/29-facts-about-frank-edwards/
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by new2012: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Keep making noise you wailer. Prepare to have plenty sleepless nights in February 2019

Unfortunately bro, you're the one wailing now..
Except if you don't know what the word means
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Modarun(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Calm down son. You need to take your medicine. Buhari no get boys? Are you serious? An influential and much loved ex general many follow religiously ? Who get boys then? OBJ and Danjuma Abi? Why is Danjuma not President then? Why has OBJ been reduced to an impotent force in SW politics. You lot will always suck at politics because you are too sentimental.

Tinubu cannot tell Army what to do but it is politically irrelevant OBJ that can or IBB with his serious health issues? These guys are not strong men anymore. Sorry to break that news to a hero worshipper like you. When will you understand it is not about cannonizing or deifying historic players who will get old and weak but about current circumstances new and effective players can take control of?

Why do you you think the likes of myself plan to run for elective political office? You are busy sucking OBJ and Danjuma's nuts but I see them, while acknowledging the part they played, as yesterdays men who are done. You guys are clowns and I see why your leaders take you for a ride always.

Lol Mr, this one you now acting like you actually cared about Nigeria? I rather suck on OBJ and Ty Danjuma nuts than Tinubus. What exactly differentiates Tinubu from OBj? atleast when they defeated his daughter he allowed those who did enjoy theor victory, how many are now allowed that fairness in Tinubus tuff? Tinubus interest can never be better than Abachas interest. Atleast Abacha didnt hide he showed he was anti people. Tinubu have been milking Lagos, with over 5trillion, what exaclty is in lagos to show such was even pumped in that state? so whats there to show your demigod is any better? Take a look at those being empowered by tinubu? Touts with no value, look at the kind of human being you look up to? a drug baron and cert. forger. Bros shift, its only in your region where garage touts and thugs like MC. Oluomo holds sway that someone like you can aspire to lead. Come down to the North Central or the other South and see where touts are placed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by DammyGbade(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2019
If dancing is what it takes to win an election Adeleke should be the world president by now and Ameachi his Vice.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by sadiktofa(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2019
That picture of Saraki will fit a meme
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by chinedumoooo: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2019
After the election we will see whether the dance will continue or tears will takeover.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2019
Modarun:

Lol Mr, this one you now acting like you actually cared about Nigeria? I rather suck on OBJ and Ty Danjuma nuts than Tinubus. What exactly differentiates Tinubu from OBj? atleast when they defeated his daughter he allowed those who did enjoy theor victory, how many are now allowed that fairness in Tinubus tuff? Tinubus interest can never be better than Abachas interest. Atleast Abacha didnt hide he showed he was anti people. Tinubu have been milking Lagos, with over 5trillion, what exaclty is in lagos to show such was even pumped in that state? so whats there to show your demigod is any better? Take a look at those being empowered by tinubu? Touts with no value, look at the kind of human being you look up to? a drug baron and cert. forger. Bros shift, its only in your region where garage touts and thugs like MC. Oluomo holds sway that someone like you can aspire to lead. Come down to the North Central or the other South and see where touts are placed.

My Bro, you can make it about MC Oluomo but Tinubu is best known for helping the finest brains and most competent Nigerians get to power.

He started this in an age where the likes of OBJ and PDP practiced gangster politics that saw monsters, killers and gangsters becoming Nigerian Governors and political leaders.

Did OBJ not support the Ubah brothers to prominence in your region while the two were nothing but glorified thugs and kidnappers? Did OBJ not crudelly impeach Peter Obi to try and make the elder of the Ubah brothers governor of Anambra? When have you seen Tinubu do such to the extent you can now hate him vehemently while supporting the destructive OBJ?

While OBJ and PDP were doing that Tinubu was pushing forward uber technocrats and brilliant men like Fayemi, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbe and co. How do you wake up and lie to yourself daily?

You are probably programmed to hate Yorubas so I will only ask you to go and read about Jagaban if you have any objectivity in you to understand his worth to the SW and to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Mrjeed(m): 7:10am On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=GuyWise101 post=74767122]A dance of victory, we have already defeated the foolish dullard who hails from duara...

Go AtikuObi.

Go PDP

keep on deceiving yur sef
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2019
olagbola55:

See Mumu wey dey anambra

Come to kwara

Just shout sai saraki u will b launched Ni

Ode

And so what?..we all know what you MC Oluomo worshippers and alaye gangsters are made of,mayhem,chaos,destruction and death are in your DNA

Nothing to do with good governance..

Mscheww!
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Dont you have any shred of decency in you??..You keep accussing others of 'sucking nuts' yet your own mouth is stuck deep in buhari,thiefnubuu,osibande and MC OLuomo's own..

Shame on you mr.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Ziggylady:

And so what?..we all know what you MC Oluomo worshippers and alaye gangsters are made of,mayhem,chaos,destruction and death are in your DNA

Nothing to do with good governance..

Mscheww!

What my own with mc?

Have u see me praising him or wot?

M only after good governance of d kwara state

Nothing is working here madam

Kwara is a failed state ma and you know dat too only for d sake of blind love u have for ur mighty pdp and saraki ur lord
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Ziggylady:

Dont you have any shred of decency in you??..You keep accussing others of 'sucking nuts' yet your own mouth is stuck deep in buhari,thiefnubuu,osibande and MC OLuomo's own..

Shame on you mr.

Those men are means to an end I want to see. I don't proclaim them superman irrationally like your brother talking about impotent OBJ and Danjuma. The people I mention are influential currently and can aid election wins I want to see.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Modarun(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

My Bro, you can make it about MC Oluomo but Tinubu is best known for helping the finest brains and most competent Nigerians get to power.

He started this in an age where the likes of OBJ and PDP practiced gangster politics that saw monsters, killers and gangsters becoming Nigerian Governors and political leaders.

Did OBJ not support the Ubah brothers to prominence in your region while the two were nothing but glorified thugs and kidnappers? Did OBJ not crudelly impeach Peter Obi to try and make the elder of the Ubah brothers governor of Anambra? When have you seen Tinubu do such to the extent you can now hate him vehemently while supporting the destructive OBJ?

While OBJ and PDP were doing that Tinubu was pushing forward uber technocrats and brilliant men like Fayemi, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbe and co. How do you wake up and lie to yourself daily?

You are probably programmed to hate Yorubas so I will only ask you to go and read about Jagaban if you have any objectivity in you to understand his worth to the SW and to Nigeria.

You dont knw jack about me. In your zombified mind anyone who doesnt support your yoruba presidnecy interest must be Igbo or Ipob, lame.
I was a staunch Tinubu Supporter, go through my comments and see that i never was a pro OBj man. Infact as far back as 2005 i was nicknamed Tinubu man, simply because i was a staunch Tinubu supporter. I was behind him when they fought the tyrany of OBj. Was there when he was calling for state police, resource control and restructuring, while you were still going to school i was out there on the streets preaching progresive ideas. That was when I thought Tinubu was different, when OBJ brought evidence he forged his certificate, i was amongst those who said No, cos he stood for truth then, when OBJ blocked lagos Funds we still said no way. but when Tinubu tried to remove Fashola i was against it, now Tinubu has reversed the roles.
All the ideas that he propagated that made me follow and believe in him has been abandoned for selfish accumulation of wealth and power. My God who would ever think Tinubu would stand on a podium and proclain restrusturing is not the solution? Who would have thought the issue of State police would be thrown out to the bins of nothingness? I have seen Tinubu for what he truely is, never again. unlike you am for one indivisible, progressive and just Nigeria. A nigeria where everyone is carried along, wherr competence is rewarded, where party affiliations doesnt matter. Right now Tinubu has aligned forces with those who are anti all the things I stand for, and OBJ is on the side of those who have through their carriage and posture shown they would offer me a better deal. Its all about interest for the common good unlike you bunch, who only care about Yoruba presidnecy. can you negotiate Ife with fulanis? nope, so why are you supporting a govt that is telling the people of Plateau, Benue to negotiate their ancestrial lands? can you tolerate the sidelining of Yorubas in Nigeria? nope, thats why you turned against Jonathan, so why do youvwant others to tolerate such cos you are now at the center?
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2019
olagbola55:

What my own with mc?

Have u see me praising him or wot?

M only after good governance of d kwara state

Nothing is working here madam

Kwara is a failed state ma and you know dat too only for d sake of blind love u have for ur mighty pdp and saraki ur lord

Don't mind them .MC is the new name trending on their lips. These PDP puppets are programmed to always view all their problems or solutions as flowing through one individual. Today they will say Nigeria is not working because of Oluomo while not understanding that the man is an asset.

Yet they will hypocritically praise Saraki who has turned Kwara into a land of poverty while attacking Tinubu who has made Lagos the fifth biggest economy in Africa in less than two decades. Madness bruv.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Those men are means to an end I want to see. I don't proclaim them superman irrationally like your brother talking about impotent OBJ and Danjuma. The people I mention are influential currently and can aid election wins I want to see.

Like seriously just hear your lame defence undecided..Your double-standards has no part two..

Same way Atiku,OBJ and co are means to an end to some people!!..Everyone has their reasons for supporting PDP and APC politicians,so what are you even saying?

Enough of these 'sucking nuts' rants from you all over this forum when you are number one 'nut sucker' yourself..

Gosh!

P.s..as for winning elections,no condition is permanent,the only thingg permanent is change..Up until 2015,Osibanjo was just a "mere Commisioner'..

so go figure..
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Ziggylady:

Like seriously just hear your lame defence undecided..Your double-standards has no part two..

Same way Atiku,OBJ and co are means to an end to some people!!..Everyone has their reasons for supporting PDP and APC politicians,so what are you even saying?

Enough of these 'sucking nuts' rants from you all over this forum when you are number one 'nut sucker' yourself..

Gosh!

P.s..as for winning elections,no condition is permanent,the only thingg permanent is change..Up until 2015,Osibanjo was just a "mere Commisioner'..

so go figure..

Have I ever told anyone not to support Atiku? Stop taking things personally and meet others at the polls. Do I have personal interests? Of course. Who does not? But I believe in working towards them and not trying to blackmail others to get what I want.

You sound decent and all but if you are honest with yourself you will know PDP goofed selling the ticket to Atiku for dollars.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by aftatechbiz(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
If you think President Buhari has done so poorly, then why are you worried that he will be running for second term in the
office? Why not allow him to be 'disgraced' in the poll?

Sai baba

They are worried because they know he can rig his way to victory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Have I ever told anyone not to support Atiku? Stop taking things personally and meet others at the polls. Do I have personal interests? Of course. Who does not? But I believe in working towards them and not trying to blackmail others to get what I want.

You sound decent and all but if you are honest with yourself you will know PDP goofed selling the ticket to Atiku for dollars.

Unlike you,i have no personal interest but the collective interest of the average Nigerian whose standard of living and purchasing power has nose-dived in the last three years and honestly wants to give another person a chance and not reward the horrible admin of buhari/APC with a vote.

Unlike you,i know no politician but is pissed that my present salary can only buy half of what it used to buy in 2015 and more people like never before desprrately ask me for money due to either unemplyment or under employment..That is all i and the average Nigerian are interested in not some mumbo-jumbo statistics of buhari's 'achievements'that has no bearing to realities on ground

Unlike you,i would have given Kingsley Moghalu a chance but he wont win,same with Durotoye,Ezekwesili,Sowore and co....but i settled with Atiku cos buhari is worse than him by all indices even in corruption..I kmow this by virtue of where i work here in Abuja.

Unlike you,my support for Atiku/Obi is not sacrosant cos if APC'S planned nation-wide rigging next month is countered and Atiku wins and performs below expectation,i will also dump him and Obi for another..

..Thats it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.