Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (69262 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Printerscanner: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2019
delugajackson:
The crowd alone is enough to send shivers down the dullard's spine. Only God knows how many buckets of ice he used to cool off his already heated brain. From all indications, the election is a walk-over for the PDP.

Yes, large crowd in a primary school play ground. That play ground will not even contain Buhari's supporters in one village in Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Ziggylady:

Unlike you,i have no personal interest but the collective interest of the average Nigerian whose standard of living and purchasing power has nose-dived in the last three years and honestly wants to give another person a chance and not reward the horrible admin of buhari/APC with a vote.

Unlike you,i know no politician but is pissed that my present salary can only buy half of what it used to buy in 2015 and more people like never before desprrately ask me for money due to either unemplyment or under employment.. That is all i and the average Nigerian are interested in not some mumbo-jumbo statistics that has no beraring to realities on ground

Unlike you,i would have given Kingsley Moghalu a chance but he wont win,same with Durotoye,Ezekwesili,Sowore and co....but i settled with Atiku cos buhari is worse than him by all indices even in corruption..I kmow this by virtue of where i work here in Abuja.

Unlike you,my support for Atiku/Obi is not sacrosant cos if APC'S planned nation-wide rigging next month is countered and Atiku wins and performs below expectation,i will also dump him and Obi for another..

..Thats it.

The bolder part is truly regrettable and I feel for what Nigerians are going through. Yet Buhari did not cause. This. Global economic conditions and PDP misrule did.

PDP host the most desperate and destructive politicians in Nigeria. They are very hungry right now like a lion that has not eaten for a month. PDP must not be allowed to lead Nigeria at this time where prudence and frugal management of our vastly reduced income is very important till our economy starts to grow well.

The suffering Nigerians complain of today will be much worse under the PDP because, as Donald Duke confessed, the Party is about a few individuals sharing our commonwealth amongst themselves regardless of how bad Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by thatigboman: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Sammy07:
saraki should do that in kwara.
he'll be stoned to death..

p.s b4 quoting me, I'm in offa, we know what's going on...
yoruba muslim
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind them .MC is the new name trending on their lips. These PDP puppets are programmed to always view all their problems or solutions as flowing through one individual. Today they will say Nigeria is not working because of Oluomo while not understanding that the man is an asset.

Yet they will hypocritically praise Saraki who has turned Kwara into a land of poverty while attacking Tinubu who has made Lagos the fifth biggest economy in Africa in less than two decades. Madness bruv.

Lol

Dia madness no b today lol

Was listening to one pdp radio advert in kwara

The man was saying d pdp governorship candidates will make kwara work again lol

Was like so u know kwara is not working at all
Den y will vote for u again

Kwara is just shadow of itself

I thought he saraki will change wen he join apc bck den not knowing he will still b same saraki

Wot they forget is dat Lagos and kwara was created at same time o

Look at Lagos look at kwara

Kwara is backward

I just do laff wen I see some post here
Shouting saraki will win

Abi otiii win niiiii
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2019
olagbola55:

Lol

Dia madness no b today lol

Was listening to one pdp radio advert in kwara

The man was saying d pdp governorship candidates will make kwara work again lol

Was like so u know kwara is not working at all
Den y will vote for u again

Kwara is just shadow of itself

I thought he saraki will change wen he join apc bck den not knowing he will still b same saraki

Wot they forget is dat Lagos and kwara was created at same time o

Look at Lagos look at kwara

Kwara is backward

I just do laff wen I see some post here
Shouting saraki will win

Abi otiii win niiiii

My Brother, this is what I dislike about Nigerians . I.e our inability to focus on what matters. Hate Tinubi but does that mean you should deny his genius and achievements that are well-documented and exemplary?

Love and support Saraki but should this blind you from seeing that he is an incompetent politician who has only taken Kwara backwards?

In Nigeria we make politics about personalities instead of issues and that is really tragic. For example, PMB has done more on a far smaller budget in 3 years than the PDP did in 8 years yet many Nigerians will ignore that because they want to keep hating Buhari.

We should be more about issues but sadly, this is the world we live in today. They won't care about Buhari's laudable achievements but worry more about his earlobes.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Musisco01(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2019
delugajackson:
The crowd alone is enough to send shivers down the dullard's spine. Only God knows how many buckets of ice he used to cool off his already heated brain. From all indications, the election is a walk-over for the PDP.

For ur dream abi
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Ziggylady(f): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshigun:

The bolder part is truly regrettable and I feel for what Nigerians are going through. Yet Buhari did not cause. This. Global economic conditions and PDP misrule did.

PDP host the most desperate and destructive politicians in Nigeria. They are very hungry right now like a lion that has not eaten for a month. PDP must not be allowed to lead Nigeria at this time where prudence and frugal management of our vastly reduced income is very important till our economy starts to grow well.

The suffering Nigerians complain of today will be much worse under the PDP because, as Donald Duke confessed, the Party is about a few individuals sharing our commonwealth amongst themselves regardless of how bad Nigerians are suffering.

How can you say Buhari did not cause that??..Lets be honest for once dont you think?...APC is very annoying when they feel they can play on our intelligence.

First of all it took him six months to appoint ministers and even longer to assemble an evonomic team(if he did),that caused a lot of uncertainty to both local and foreign nvestors and affected the economy..I am sure you understand that if you know how a country's economy works.

2)His policies and lack of including his unguarded and stuppid remarks as well as conflicting signals made these same investors pull out huge sums of money at a go in 2015-2016 and left..That caused 80% o the recession that Nigeria was plunged into then cos the chain reaction resonated through the lenght and breath of this nation...Jf you call your countrymen 'Corrupt and thieves' who in theit right senses will put their money into such a country?..Same thing happened in 1984 when buhari was in power!

Fall in Oil-prices contributed but in a much smaller measure...The PDP you lots are crying about oversaw a Nigeria that was unshaken during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis whivh rocked the World then because Obasanjo had a much sounder economic team not this illiterate circus clown called buhari....Dont even get me started on corruption im this government and the security situation via the rise of Fulani'Herdsmen like never before e.t.c

The PDP you lots are crying about has about 80% of the then members in APC now so what on earth are you talking about...

The average Nigerian who are at the receiving end of buhari's bigoted,incompetent,clueless governance do not want him to come back and that is the honest truth..
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Calers: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya, people believe election won on social media.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by gabbylight: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Akolawole:

What does his stableness and calculations earn him during presidential primaries in Port hacourt?
at least his doggedness and calculative act secured his seat as SP
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by Modarun(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Oshigun:

My Bro, you can make it about MC Oluomo but Tinubu is best known for helping the finest brains and most competent Nigerians get to power.

He started this in an age where the likes of OBJ and PDP practiced gangster politics that saw monsters, killers and gangsters becoming Nigerian Governors and political leaders.

Did OBJ not support the Ubah brothers to prominence in your region while the two were nothing but glorified thugs and kidnappers? Did OBJ not crudelly impeach Peter Obi to try and make the elder of the Ubah brothers governor of Anambra? When have you seen Tinubu do such to the extent you can now hate him vehemently while supporting the destructive OBJ?

While OBJ and PDP were doing that Tinubu was pushing forward uber technocrats and brilliant men like Fayemi, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbe and co. How do you wake up and lie to yourself daily?

You are probably programmed to hate Yorubas so I will only ask you to go and read about Jagaban if you have any objectivity in you to understand his worth to the SW and to Nigeria.

Fibest brains like the empty incompetent and clueless being like Buhari abi? The only decent person helped by Tinubu is Fashola. Agbaje is a zillion times better than Ambode, Badamosi is light years ahead of the drug addicted Sanwo Olu. so gerrara here with that rubish talk.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by sapoyoro(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oshigun:

.and most of these people are now in APC..
4 years and blame.
you no get point bros.
its why I don't like APC, always blaming blaming..
they have failed and that's the reality.
is Buhari,and his family and his cronies suffering?
why then should an average angry Nigerian be content with blame without results.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by sapoyoro(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oshigun:

Have I ever told anyone not to support Atiku? Stop taking things personally and meet others at the polls. Do I have personal interests? Of course. Who does not? But I believe in working towards them and not trying to blackmail others to get what I want.

You sound decent and all but if you are honest with yourself you will know PDP goofed selling the ticket to Atiku for dollars.
I will like to see a proof of this,otherwise its just conjectures and beer parlour talks.
Re: Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo by sapoyoro(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oshigun:

My Bro, you can make it about MC Oluomo but Tinubu is best known for helping the finest brains and most competent Nigerians get to power.

He started this in an age where the likes of OBJ and PDP practiced gangster politics that saw monsters, killers and gangsters becoming Nigerian Governors and political leaders.

Did OBJ not support the Ubah brothers to prominence in your region while the two were nothing but glorified thugs and kidnappers? Did OBJ not crudelly impeach Peter Obi to try and make the elder of the Ubah brothers governor of Anambra? When have you seen Tinubu do such to the extent you can now hate him vehemently while supporting the destructive OBJ?

While OBJ and PDP were doing that Tinubu was pushing forward uber technocrats and brilliant men like Fayemi, Fashola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbe and co. How do you wake up and lie to yourself daily?

You are probably programmed to hate Yorubas so I will only ask you to go and read about Jagaban if you have any objectivity in you to understand his worth to the SW and to Nigeria.

My Bro, you can make it a
hahaahaa Aregbe is a brilliant man indeed boss.
The reason osun election will be just like the gubernatorial election is due to Aregbe's failure.
Aregbe is a failed governor,bros,you always contradict yourself.
Lagos is mega village,a ,6th largest economy or what not you call it should be better than a lot of African countries.
yet Lagos is far far behind the small Abidjan,not to talk of Cotonou.
you know Tinubu is a certified thief,milking Lagos destiny, you overlook it,but in the same vein,you call others thief and spread rumors about them.
most of them things you talk about in PDP are in fact also present in APC .
that's not to even factor the case that about more than 70 of APC are formally in PDP, being welcome with open arms to a party that call itself saint and progressive.
you are just like most APC/PDP supporters,either has been programmed to hate each ,painting one as demon and the other as saint even though they are both side of the same coin.

be consistent sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" / Photo: Did Anyone Noticed This About The March 28 Presidential Election ? / The Second Stanza Of The Nigerian National Anthem Is A Prayer For The Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.