Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In (2424 Views)

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
What do you ladies really want ?
After all this womanizing attitude I decided to get a real female friend without any sexual related stuff..
I met this lady for one month now and all I do with her is chill out, chat on phone have Lunch's and dinner so as to build a bond for pure friendship but she surprised me yesterday, we were out having fun but then she came up with a question on what i want from her and why I'm actually being so nice, i felt very surprised and abit disappointed cos deeply I was only trying to make her my friend even tho we might turn lovers later but now I don't even think of that...I have never invited her to ma place or even touched her for once so I wana know why she feels da dia is no good man or is she so broken that she cnt see ma sincerity....
Ladies pls I thought that frienships happens when u spend time and communicate with people or am I supposed to chyke her for normal friendship kwa..
She said that she don't understand me , that why do I only bring her out yo just talk, eat, chill and then drop her off without any other thing.....cnt I just have some true female friends without dating or other stuff.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't think it's bad she's asking u....tell her all u want is friendship naaa...abi u afraid u might later want to chop pomo but by then she would have thrown away the key of the friend zone prison u decided to put urself....??

6 Likes

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Very funny
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by portplus: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
She simply asking you to come out plain.

In other words, she is asking "where is this relationship leading to?"
You are warming yourself into her heart and she is "falling for you" but does not want to waste her time in the "friendzone".

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Newboss(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
She's catching feelings, just eat her angry

She's likely not the friend type
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by labanj1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Most ladies don't believe a guy can just be nice. If he is too nice, they believe there's an ulterior motive. Tell her what you want now, which is just friendship but don't be disappointed tomorrow when you fall in love and she's not feeling the same way.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2019
portplus:

You are warming yourself into her heart and she is "falling for you" but does not want to waste her time in the "friendzone".
How can true friendship b a waste of tym
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2019
portplus:

How can true friendship b a waste of tym?
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Newboss:
She's catching feelings, just eat her angry

She's likely not the friend type

But I dont eat pple
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2019
labanj1:
Most ladies don't believe a guy can just be nice. If he is too nice, they believe there's an ulterior motive. Tell her what you want now, which is just friendship but don't be disappointed tomorrow when you fall in love and she's not feeling the same way.

I have a gf
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by ojuu4u(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2019
This your story clearly shows that opposite sex can not be close friends/besties. It would surely end on bed.We should stop hiding under 1 Finger
Even if she doesn't ask now, you too will still fall as the event unfolding, the hormones controlling sexual urge in body is beyond your control. Stop tempting devil and initiating what you cannot finish

1 Like

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Newboss(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Arthurwinner:

But I dont eat pple
Stay there na angry
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Professorcplus(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
@op are you working? I no why I asked
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by labanj1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Arthurwinner:

I have a gf
Okay. Then I feel you should ease into being friends with her. Tell her you just want to be a friend, and you can also reduce the taking out and calling.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Randy100: 6:50am On Jan 16, 2019
There is nothing like being friend with a girl. It is a scam. A lion cannot be a friend with antelop. If truly you want a friend, look for your fellow guy. All the girls that are my friends has felt the wrath of my hand on their breast.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by bdchange(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:
What do you ladies really want ?
After all this womanizing attitude I decided to get a real female friend without any sexual related stuff..
I met this lady for one month now and all I do with her is chill out, chat on phone have Lunch's and dinner so as to build a bond for pure friendship but she surprised me yesterday, we were out having fun but then she came up with a question on what i want from her and why I'm actually being so nice, i felt very surprised and abit disappointed cos deeply I was only trying to make her my friend even tho we might turn lovers later but now I don't even think of that...I have never invited her to ma place or even touched her for once so I wana know why she feels da dia is no good man or is she so broken that she cnt see ma sincerity....
Ladies pls I thought that frienships happens when u spend time and communicate with people or am I supposed to chyke her for normal friendship kwa..
She said that she don't understand me , that why do I only bring her out yo just talk, eat, chill and then drop her off without any other thing.....cnt I just have some true female friends without dating or other stuff.
You are talking as if you don't know what your fellow guys are capable of. Some will even do more than you have done just to get to her pant. The question she is asking is a normal thing every reasonable girl should ask if found in such situations. You are to give her explanation on what you want from her and make her understand why you want it at the moment. And be truthful from your heart.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
This your story clearly shows that opposite sex can not be close friends/besties. It would surely end on bed.

That's not true. My brother has a female as a best friend and they ain't doing that shit.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by ojuu4u(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

That's not true. My brother has a female as a best friend and they ain't doing that shit.

Bcoz you always serve as refree whenever they are inside the room, that is why you know everything they are doing behind you
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:

Bcoz you always serve as refree whenever they are inside the room
Because they are never found in a room.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by ojuu4u(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

Because they are never found in a room.
. So they are not besties but mere colleague or school mates, if you the post well he said he always take her to eatry , joint etc
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
. So they are not besties but mere colleague or school mates, if you the post well he said he always take her to eatry , joint etc
Let him just learn to define his relationships, that's exactly what he does.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by ojuu4u(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

Let him just learn to define his relationships, that's exactly what he does.

If your pic is the person in ur dp, i can see u are still teenager, I will advice you not to ve male bestie unless if it's ur father and blood brothers if not you will regret it one day, come to think of it, why ur brother didn't choose you as besties but instead go outside family
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by marvin906(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
she just wants to know the direction your taking her the question is what do you really want from her..
put the chick outta her misery

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:

If your pic is the person in ur dp, i can see u are still teenager, I will advice you not to ve male bestie unless if it's ur father and blood brothers if not you will regret it one day, come to think of it, why ur brother didn't choose you as besties but instead go outside family
OK uncle... but I am not a teenager and I don't do boy/girl bestie.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by ojuu4u(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

OK uncle... but I am not a teenager and I don't do boy/girl bestie.

What a hypocrite! Yet you are encouraging it, faceless/impersonator will come online and mislead people
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
This your story clearly shows that opposite sex can not be close friends/besties. It would surely end on bed.We should stop hiding under 1 Finger
Even if she doesn't ask now, you too will still fall as the event unfolding, the hormones controlling sexual urge in body is beyond your control. Stop tempting devil and initiating what you cannot finish

Mis guided notion
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Professorcplus:
@op are you working? I no why I asked

Yes, why?
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Randy100:
There is nothing like being friend with a girl. It is a scam. A lion cannot be a friend with antelop. If truly you want a friend, look for your fellow guy. All the girls that are my friends has felt the wrath of my hand on their breast.

Lol, i think ur perception is mis guided bro
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
ojuu4u:

What a hypocrite! Yet you are encouraging it, faceless/impersonator will come online and mislead people
I didn't encourage it bro. I was only saying that there are members of the opposite sex who keep it clean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Couple Celebrate Birthday In The Office / *** / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.