Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In (2418 Views)

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / We Av Been Dating 4more Than A Year, Bt His Brother Said We Cnt Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
bdchange:

You are talking as if you don't know what your fellow guys are capable of. Some will even do more than you have done just to get to her pant. The question she is asking is a normal thing every reasonable girl should ask if found in such situations. You are to give her explanation on what you want from her and make her understand why you want it at the moment. And be truthful from your heart.

With the way I was handling the situation, the handwriting was apparently on the wall
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

That's not true. My brother has a female as a best friend and they ain't doing that shit.

Just what I tried to do
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:

Just what I tried to do
Why did you choose her to be your best friend? If you don't mind me asking...
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
lekan64:
Trust is not what is demanded but earned by consistency in good character

Is being a month and av not tried no shit with her
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

Let him just learn to define his relationships, that's exactly what he does.

I defined that with action
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:
she just wants to know the direction your taking her the question is what do you really want from her..
put the chick outta her misery

Just friendship without sex
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

Why did you choose her to be your best friend? If you don't mind me asking...

First time I like a girl I dont wana have sex with..I like her
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:

I defined that with action
You have to explain to her, she needs to hear it from your mouth.. The truth is when you care too much for a lady, she tends to fall for you, except she doesn't like you. so you might just be there feeling nothing but she might not feel the same. We are emotional beings.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by mhizbel(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:

First time I like a girl I dont wana have sex with..I like her
Making someone your best friend goes beyond liking.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by CyberWolf: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
Girls are convinced by what they hear.. Spit it out and stop being dumb. Read Ubunja thread, una no go gree..
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by marvin906(m): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:

Just friendship without sex

Honestly that chick is about falling for you or had already fallen for you..
Just tell her your mind

Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

You have to explain to her, she needs to hear it from your mouth.. The truth is when you care too much for a lady, she tends to fall for you, except she doesn't like you. so you might just be there feeling nothing but she might not feel the same. We are emotional beings.

Well you actually av a point here , I will try to stay away from her now.
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
mhizbel:

Making someone your best friend goes beyond liking.
Then what else?
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Arthurwinner:

I have a gf
You're not happy with this your gf
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
CyberWolf:
Girls are convinced by what they hear.. Spit it out and stop being dumb. Read Ubunja thread, una no go gree..
You should show some respect bro
Re: Is She A Broken Girl Or Da She Cnt Trust Me? Ladies Come In by Arthurwinner(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:

Honestly that chick is about falling for you or had already fallen for you..
Just tell her your mind
Aiii, I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die / I Am In Love With A Muslim Lady But Am A Christian / .. (Removed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.