Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Looking For A Flat In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Flat In Lagos (433 Views)

Buying A Flat In Lagos, Is It A Good Idea! / Help! Guys, What is the cost of building 3 Bedroom flat in Akure / Lovely 3 Bedroom Flat In Lekki Phase 1 For Rent (Photos included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Lookinglooking: 2:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Hello there,

What are good ways to find a flat in Lagos ?
Through agents or private which way is better ?

Do you require a lawyer ?
How to check if the landlord is the real owner of the flat and avoid getting scammed ?

Same with commercial properties ??
Re: Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Springsdy456958(m): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Anything doing it worth doing well. Do you have a specific area in Lagos. Visit www.mckensonlimited.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Lookinglooking: 3:21am On Jan 19, 2019
You could have answered some questions instead of posting your website here! If you’re not willing to help please don’t reply here and som your business
Springsdy456958:
Anything doing it worth doing well. Do you have a specific area in Lagos. Visit www.mckensonlimited.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Springsdy456958(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Lookinglooking:

You could have answered some questions instead of posting your website here! If you’re not willing to help please don’t reply here and som your business

I would have ignored your comment but let me just say this.

There are various ways to get a flat in Lagos Via a registered agent, private individuals or a company. Even google can handle that for you.

You basically do not need a lawyer as much as you can study the tenancy agreement before payments are made into a cooperate(business) or individual account. But if you have a lawyer Good.

Most landlords don't live in most Houses at times, Researcher will say, it is best not to have your landlord living in the same building as you... check out the following, 1. address on the agreement. 2.Owner's Name.3 contact the owner via phone (voice call). If possible request to pay directly to him.4. after checking out the property with the agent or anyone you should also visit again on your own...5. hope this Help's.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Lookinglooking: 3:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Springsdy456958:

I would have ignored your comment but let me just say this.

There are various ways to get a flat in Lagos Via a registered agent, private individuals or a company. Even google can handle that for you.

You basically do not need a lawyer as much as you can study the tenancy agreement before payments are made into a cooperate(business) or individual account. But if you have a lawyer Good.

Most landlords don't live in most Houses at times, Researcher will say, it is best not to have your landlord living in the same building as you... check out the following, 1. address on the agreement. 2.Owner's Name.3 contact the owner via phone (voice call). If possible request to pay directly to him.4. after checking out the property with the agent or anyone you should also visit again on your own...5. hope this Help's.

Thanks for your information.
I just don’t wanna end up with a scam agent from google that’s why I asked here. Didn’t know the agents on google were legit.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Lagos by Springsdy456958(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Lookinglooking:

Thanks for your information.
I just don’t wanna end up with a scam agent from google that’s why I asked here. Didn’t know the agents on google were legit.
yes I understand your fear's and Worriers. If you haven't gotten any yet. I can be of assistance. Send me a mail. ehikenneth3@gmail.com and we could chat on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow For Sale At Ikorodu Lagos / A Self Con To Sublet / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.