Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (3336 Views)

Poll: who causes a breakup in a relationship?(the lady,the guy or the devil)

lady: 40% (6 votes)
guy: 53% (8 votes)
devil: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by DorisB(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2007
who causes breakup in a relationship or who talks about it first?am not saying anything because it could be any of the two parties,in your last relationship who suggested a breakup?
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by hotchic1(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2007
This is so complicated,i dunno which of them to pick,when am experienced,i will come back oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by kike001(f): 12:44pm On May 17, 2007
the guy might do sumthin wrong (like not call u) so d girl gets angry if repeated shes gonna b like u dont giveqa shit about me y should i give a shit about u n so d relationship is OVER
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by oreofemi(f): 3:26am On May 20, 2007
Both of you can cause it because you dont blame it on each others head .and its not the devil,i wonder why the devil is such an handwork to people.
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by iice(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2007
both
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by hotchic1(f): 10:51pm On May 26, 2007
i think you should consider putting (both) min the poll option .
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by intan(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
both dammit!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by TheSeeker(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Action speaks louder than words. No one causes breakups but our actions can. Actions(that we can or can't control) vary from individuals.

These things cause breakups.

** Jealousy
** Lack of understanding.
** Lack of communication.
** Being totally unreasonable
** Intolerance.

You can't control these things at some point, if you're the kind that have problems with your attitudes. It's neither the woman nor the man. You can't shove the blame up to anyone.

We all have to understand that the sooner we start to admit our mistakes and take responsibilities for our actions, the better for us.
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by posakosa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
God showed me 3 dreams about this evil guy.
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by biola44: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

[color=#000099]Action speaks louder than words. No one causes breakups but our actions can. Actions(that we can or can't control) vary from individuals.

** Jealousy
** Intolerance.

and infidelity!
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by nethacker(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
my ex initiated it and I ended cos i was tired of forever proving i am not a gold-digger  grin
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ topic

Wetin concern Devil? Do you think you are so important to warrant his attention?
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by bluespice(f): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
the devil!
its gotta be the devil cool
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by walestar2(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2009
Ladies love money- Men love sex
Ladies think men die for beauty but Men love the pusssy tightness most and how good they are on bed make the relationship stronger.
Ladies can leave you if you are broke - Men can leave you if they get tired of sleeping with you.
Ladies are stupid but Men are not.
Ladies think Men think of them but Men think of money and future most

Ladies lie more than Men,they expire(depreciate) overtime and they are always arrogant.
Men lie a little,they are generous and they don't expire too soon, Men appreciate till 80s before they depreciate
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by nethacker(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2009
wale.star:

Ladies love money- Men love sex
Ladies think men die for beauty but Men love the pusssy tightness most and how good they are on bed make the relationship stronger.
Ladies can leave you if you are broke - Men can leave you if they get tired of sleeping with you.
Ladies are stupid but Men are not.
Ladies think Men think of them but Men think of money and future most

Ladies lie more than Men,they expire(depreciate) overtime and they are always arrogant.
Men lie a little,they are generous and they don't expire too soon, Men appreciate till 80s before they depreciate

I agree with you 90% but u don craze grin grin
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by MrWaters: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Action speaks louder than words. No one causes breakups but our actions can. Actions(that we can or can't control) vary from individuals.

** Jealousy
** Intolerance.

You can't control these things at some point, if you're the kind that have problems with your attitudes. It's neither the woman nor the man. You can't shove the blame up to anyone.

We all have to understand that the sooner we start to admit our mistakes and take responsibilities for our actions, the better for us.

all said!!!! undecided
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by whitelexi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
One thing i've come to understand is that just as many men run after a woman - giving her the luxury of variety and choice. . .  Girls also run after men, and we also have the same luxury of variety and choice.
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by galatico(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2009
It's definatly the Ladies, They cause 80% of break up, the devil has nothing to do with it
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by kok(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ladies cause most break ups because they are almost looking for a better alternative thereby not concentrating on what they have at hand.
Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by walestar2(m): 3:40am On Jul 31, 2009
nethacker:

I agree with you 90% but u don craze grin grin
Let's be sincere, When Men get tired of pusssy, misundertand take places leading to no lack of communication. Or When Woman demands for money and you give excuses,say you don't have and you can't provide it in long run. God! You you will see original misunderstanding even the woman will not only lack communication, You will think she doesn't understand ur language anymore, na dat time she go see bobo wey get money outside, Na money and Pusssy dey cause am. We get mad if spend on girls without bleeping her and she wan try run away like that. most men get bored of their wives not before sex o, na after marathon sex. relationship is always sweet before sex and less spending but if enough sex comes up and more spending comes up, you will become worries and misunderstanding will takes place and the more you spend on woman, the more they demand for pay rise with styles,at least hairdo, foodstuff. Honey i'm broke fees.What about the promise? lots more from the woman

1 Like

Re: Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) by roblance: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2009
@topic , no comment , why?

da tooo opposite sex does it , so why una dey brag untop dese topic naw

(1) (Reply)

Child Out Of Wedlock / Guys, Would You Date This Hot Babe? [not for the faint of heart] / If U Were In This Man's Situation,what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.