Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94901 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
i really haven't been impressed with any of our pageant queens since agbani and stephanie oforka (who should have beaten adaeze igwe). this one is no exception

take a look at the candidate ghana sent in other post

anyway, good luck to our nigerian sister but i'm not expecting much  undecided

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2010

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
The girl they sent from Ghana is pretty, but the one they sent a few years ago was worse than the Nigerian girl you are trying to put down.

Even though she is pretty I dont see the Ghanaian girl getting very far, she isn't striking enough IMO.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
it's not a question of trying to put her down. nigerian women are among the prettiest in the world and haven't had a representative that even exemplifies that in the least, over the last few years

and trust me, these pics i posted are the nicest of the bunch that i could find of our rep. there were some other pics i could've posted that would really mess people's image of nigerian women up. i either chose not to post them or could not post them b/c of size limitations of this board

about miss ghana, it's not about how far they make it. it's a question of people actually taking notice of her beauty and linking it to the country. i'm sure they too could've have still done better
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Ibomade1: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
@least she better pass Miss China
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by londoner: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Concrete, even after producing Miss World, do you really think the world outside Nigeria still needs convincing that we are beautiful ? That point has already been proven where we are concerned.

I have more pride in intelligent beauties like Chimamanda Adichie representing us to the world. Perhaps we dont see all the beauties turn up because there is still a stigma attached to pageants in Nigeria.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ibo-made:

@least she better pass Miss China
What are you smoking?

Please, Miss Ghana is better than her on every standard.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
mshewww,there notin fascinatin bout dem,dey r just there,dey r like any regular gal u see around,besides dey dont even av boobs or ass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
I really don't see the difference. only that Miss Nigeria lacks bosoms and Miss Ghana has a better weave.
what is that shiz on Nigeria's head?

AND BY FORCE TO COMPARE NIGERIA WITH GHANA? ABEG!!!!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
the nigerian girl is pretty the ghanaian is pretty too but she has a lot of makeup on
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by nellaluv(f): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
Miss Nigeria is not bad, she's just boobless tongue ,

THE AMAKA:

AND BY FORCE TO COMPARE NIGERIA WITH GHANA? ABEG!!!!!!
I  wonder, it's not as if she's ugly,. Change ur title if you can't post other pics of her it's misleading undecided .

Igbo girls are just leading in beauty pageant, we too mushhh cool grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
nellaluv:

I  wonder, it's not as if she's ugly,. Change your title if you can't post other pics of her it's misleading undecided .

lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
nellaluv:

I  wonder, it's not as if she's ugly,. Change your title if you can't post other pics of her it's misleading undecided .

*Death*

Show me a model that's not boobless and I'll show you a fake model.

Models are boobless, it's nothing new. . .people judge them by their thinness these days.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2010
I feel sorry for all these girls. They look like they need some food.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by philip0906(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I feel sorry for all these girls. They look like they need some food.
u bad o grin grin grin grin
@op
Its simple.U should not be amused,the pweety girls r all taken and no one will allow his babe venture in2 somfin like this.I wonder how many of these girls haven't had their to.to "ripped",by the organisers of these show here in Nigeria lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Pageant is not just about beauty, intelligence, humanity projects, physical presence and natural elegance will make the difference. So don't blame Miss Nigeria so fast, but yes Miss Ghana for me is one of my favourite and Miss France, anyway good luck to our nigerian sister.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
her official evening gown photo

at least her dress is nice undecided

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
more,

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by concrete: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ifygurl:

btw, if you google her name and click images, it will also give you pictures of asian and latina women. google is not always reliable. the girl you're saying has a nice weave is a latina contestant Miss Nicaragua. the other one is goodness knows who. LOL at you thinking i deliberatly posted bad pictures of her
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by KAYD007(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
shocked chai!! shocked
this miss nigeria woowo pass mama gee oo.

is she a man?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by gmailer2: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2010
@concrete, she is truly not fine enough, but i hope she can make up for it with 'intelligence' . Plus, her weave needs to be redone.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Pethan: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
This is miss niraland not miss nigeria cheesy miss niraland even fine pass am grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2010
Our pageantry organizers could crown a goat with the necessary connections. lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Pethan: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
Come to think of it were are all the whole fine girls of nigera?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Decryptor(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2010
ABEG, ABEG,ABEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DIS MBGN NGOZI IS NOT PRETTY AT ALL. FROM THE SCALE OF A-F, she falls at an E. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Beaf: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Spyker: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
Men, all that glitters is not Gold. how come thus ugly Ghana girl come be miss Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.