Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana (94906 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / MBGN Universe 2015 Flaunts Her Bikini Body At Miss Universe Camp,USA(Pics) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
RecentPost:

Even my mum fine past this one shocked,but lets be serious pageants are not wify material just people you can screw and dump somewhere

the closest you'll get to screwing any of those babes is if you rub your dyck in a paper out of their hands. With your bush thinking and manners (i'm sure)
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
OMG let those girls put some clothes on. Too skinny for my liking.

geezzzzzzzz
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
rokiatu:

OMG let those girls put some clothes on. Too skinny for my liking.

geezzzzzzzz

not to worry. they're not lesbians so they're not trying to attract you. let us men decide what attracts us.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by waledoy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
MBG in Nigeria? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

hang your head in shame.

keep your inferiority complex motivated self hate to yourself.

the only way a black girl can be this HOT is if she was mixed with lebanese? who the fark are lebanese? what about miss angola? what is she mixed with? azerbaijan?

Inferiority complex, because she looks mixed? If you lived in Ghana you will understand that she does not look Ga, Fante, Asante or even an Ewe.

I prefer my women dark so what are you saying? The Nigerian girl is not good looking.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Oba234: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
Miss Angola is gorgeous
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Pennywise(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2010
No hard feelings but I wouldnt even pick our candidate in an Ojuelegba line-up. Maybe her brains got her there. Some babes really add value when they speak. Is she coming back with the crown? Naa.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

Inferiority complex, because she looks mixed? If you lived in Ghana you will understand that she does not look Ga, Fante, Asante or even an Ewe.

I prefer my women dark so what are you saying? The Nigerian girl is not good looking.

how does she look mixed? pray tell
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by agitator: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
Pennywise:

Maybe her brains got her there.

not true. it's more like the tree at the centre of the garden of eden cheesy grin grin
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Oba234:

Miss Angola is gorgeous

she really is. and it looks like she has quite the body to back it up too. what i wouldn't pay to , lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

how does she look mixed? pray tell

Look at her eyes, the ridge of her nose etc. She does not have much West African features. You can tell when someone is mixed. It is not rocket science.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

Look at her eyes, the ridge of her nose etc. She does not have much West African features. You can tell when someone is mixed. It is not rocket science.

bullsht what about her eyes? the ridge of her nose? you've never seen a west african with nose like that? have you been to ghana before? what etc?

and even if what you wrote were true. read it back to yourself and realise the self hate i'm talking about.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Iyineda(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2010
@EzeUche22
Way to back up your assessment. . .
shesi is right.

I really like Miss Honduras and Miss Ghana. kiss
Miss Sweden is cute and Miss Guatemala is nice looking too.

Miss Nigeria? Not quite. [size=5pt]Especially that one pic of her from up close.[/size] lipsrsealed
Miss China is. . . err, she. . .
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

bullsht what about her eyes? the ridge of her nose? you've never seen a west african with nose like that? have you been to ghana before? what etc?

and even if what you wrote were true. read it back to yourself and realise the self hate i'm talking about.

I went to the University of Ghana. I say that for a reason. Stayed in Legon. The only women who looked like that were either mixed with Europeans or mixed with Lebanese people. She is not an accurate portrayal of Ghanaians.

And stop using the word self-hate so loosely. I love African women. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice. She does not look like a Ghanaian. It is like saying an Ethiopian looks like a Nigerian. You know the differences.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
lol mike plenticioussssss lol hihihih what a verb you have!!!
shesi what does it mean having west african tribe please because I think they are quite different form a country to another in this region
but you right Angola is beautiful as I've always says these bantu people from central african to Sotuhern africa are really gorgeous and full of charm
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by v3: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2010
Is that the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?  undecided

She looks like their chaperon  lipsrsealed

Seriously, the criteria for selecting the MGBN winner REALLY needs to  be double-checked! Ki le l'eyi?Looks like she hugged a transformer and it drained so much blood. See blow-fish lips,eyebags. Urrghh  angry

Kai. . 9ja **SMH**
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by BadExample: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
Absolutely rubbish Miss Nigeria, Believe me
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2010
I hope those ladies have the brains to back up their beauty.

Cause without a brain, their beauty is useless.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Iyineda(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2010
She does not look like a Ghanaian. It is like saying an Ethiopian looks like a Nigerian. You know the differences.
@EzeUche22

In general, Igbos and Hausa girls have very different facial features. But they are both Nigerian tribes. How do you feel now?
Miss Ghana could have a foreign heritage that goes waaaay back but we don't know for sure. Nonetheless, I am pretty certain that both her parents are dark skinned 'typical' West African types.

NB: I'm sure you've heard of the Nigerian couple who gave birth to a light skinned blonde baby girl with West African features. What can you say about that?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
EzeUche22:

I went to the University of Ghana. I say that for a reason. Stayed in Legon. The only women who looked like that were either mixed with Europeans or mixed with Lebanese people. She is not an accurate portrayal of Ghanaians.

And stop using the word self-hate so loosely. I love African women. The darker the berry the sweeter the juice. She does not look like a Ghanaian. It is like saying an Ethiopian looks like a Nigerian. You know the differences.

ofcourse she is nice than the average ghanaian girl. otherwise she wouldn't be miss ghana. that's a weak point. and those tribes you mentioned, are they the tribes in ghana. have you been to the north of ghana?  there is nothing mixed about that girl. she is pure ashanti goodness.

btw, if you want to see beautiful girls, you don't go to institutions of higher learning. pretty babes are spending their time in salons and beauty palors when their mates (those ones you met at university) are hitting the books. university babes don't sleep. and we all know what good sleep does to one's looks. so i don't think you should be basing your judgement on girls you met at ghana's no1 university.  try some of the liberal arts private univesities and you'll know what i'm talking about.lol
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Iyineda:

@EzeUche22

In general, Igbos and Hausa girls have very different facial features. But they are both Nigerian tribes. How do you feel now?
Miss Ghana could have a foreign heritage that goes waaaay back but we don't know for sure. But I am pretty certain that both her parents are dark skinned 'typical' West African types.

NB: I'm sure you've heard of the Nigerian couple who gave birth to a light skinned blonde baby girl with West African features. What can you say about that?

She has a foreign heritage! There is no doubt about that. And not all West Africans are dark skinned. My own parents are fair, my people are known to be fair. (Not all, but some).

There are features that distinguish one group from another. Like Italians are known to have olive tanned skin, while Nords have pale white skin. These are features.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

ofcourse she is nice than the average ghanaian girl. otherwise she wouldn't be miss ghana. that's a weak point. and those tribes you mentioned, are they the tribes in ghana. have you been to the north of ghana? there is nothing mixed about that girl. she is pure ashanti goodness.

btw, if you want to see beautiful girls, you don't go to institutions of higher learning. pretty babes are spending their time in salons and beauty palors when their mates (those ones you met at university) are hitting the books. university babes don't sleep. and we all know what good sleep does to one's looks. so i don't think you should be basing your judgement on girls you met at ghana's no1 university. try some of the liberal arts private univesities and you'll know what i'm talking about.lol

I have been to the north of Ghana. Seen plenty of Hausa and Dagari, but they don't look like that. She is cannot be Asante! No way! I call you a liar. I never seen an Ashanti girl look like that and I love Ghanaian women! Nice bodies! But she doesn't even have a Ghanaian body!

And for you second statement, that is a lie. The young ladies at the University of Ghana are beautiful. The same goes for KNUST. They always look good. Most of the young ladies at the university had a sugar daddy. I had a good time while I was there as well, so I can speak from experience.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Iyineda(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2010
@Eze

What makes you so sure of the fact that she has foreign heritage? Just accept the fact that she is representing Ghana (and Africa to some extent), she is dark skinned and oh-so gorgeous. wink
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by Nayah(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Let me rewind Miss Ghana is beautiful so she must me mixed?? lol eh ghanians are suffering here ohhhhh anyway seriously beauty is everywhere I've seen some gorgeous ghanians like this Miss
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
Uche

you seem so sure she is mixed. but you haven't articulate any reasonable reason why. maybe girls from your village are not fine but dont think for one minute that applies to the whole west africa. have you been to liberia before?

well i have been to the north of ghana and take it from me, this miss ghana girl is a dime a dozen there. and if you're talking about light skinned, aren't ewe girls from the east of ghana notoriously light skinned?
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
Iyineda:

@Eze

What makes you so sure of the fact that she has foreign heritage? Just accept the fact that she is representing Ghana (and Africa to some extent), she is dark skinned and oh-so gorgeous. wink

Knowing Ghanaians  wink intimately, they bend backwards for Europeans and anyone with foreign blood. I would have preferred to see one of those dark skinned Fante or Asante princesses who have those wonderful shapes!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nayah:

Let me rewind Miss Ghana is beautiful so she must me mixed?? lol eh ghanians are suffering here ohhhhh anyway seriously beauty is everywhere I've seen some gorgeous ghanians like this Miss

don't mind that one. he is not well exposed. just travel to chad or mali or burkina faso, or north ghana, and be amazed by the types of girls you see.

speaking of which, you have quite a lovely smile yourself. i looked at your pic cus someone mentioned it; no perv smiley
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi:

Uche

you seem so sure she is mixed. but you haven't articulate any reasonable reason why. maybe girls from your village are not fine but dont think for one minute that applies to the whole west africa. have you been to liberia before?

well i have been to the north of ghana and take it from me, this miss ghana girl is a dime a dozen there. and if you're talking about light skinned, aren't ewe girls from the east of ghana notoriously light skinned?

Well what is her name, so we can ascertain her heritage! That will prove once and for all if she is mixed or not. What does my town of Arochukwu have anything to do with this? My people are known to be beautiful so what are you trying to say. Our women in high demand. Why would I go to war torn Liberia? U dey craze?
Ewes are known to be fair, but not that light as this girl.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2010
Uche,

tell me this. was the agbani babe mixed too? your answer to this question will determine whether you should be taken even remotely seriously or cast to oblivion. and internet oblivion is the worst there is cus even 5 year old kids are sometimes taken seriously on the internet.

btw, in case you're too dumb to realise, that question is a trick question cus you loose however you answer it. so i'd keep quiet now if i were you.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by iphiechuks: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
WATELSE CAN I SAY!!!! WAT MORE CAN I DO!!!!!!!
iT iS fIniShEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by shesi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee:

I hope those ladies have the brains to back up their beauty.

Cause without a brain, their beauty is useless.

aah. the oft-repeated cry of an ugly babe. listen lurv, this is a beauty contest, not a debate competition. you don't contest for mr. universe and claim you don't have muscles but you're smart.

allow us to drool in peace.
Re: Pics: Mbgn Universe Ngozi Odaloni at Miss Universe **sigh** + Pic Of Miss Ghana by EzeUche22(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
shesi,

What in the world are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense. It is an opinion. I say otherwise, now jump off a cliff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Backside On Set (Photo) / Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai / #EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.