Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group (13434 Views)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by iamjavadem(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Did u see any APC members in the pictures and videos?
Bolo12:
say what you want, there are pictures and videos to prove this

2 Likes

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Lol. All these Saraki agents grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by ClassicMG(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by deelaw4mp: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/apc-resorts-to-violence-in-kwara-as-o-to-ge-loses-steam-kwara-group/

The same O To Ge that has become a national anthem in Kwara state. Another fake news from pdp/saraki. The evil act of saraki to resort to violence will destroy him totally. After several failed attempts to stop O To Ge movement, saraki fear of losing Kwara is running him mad.

4 Likes

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by alen4smith(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Bolo12:
APC always resorting to violence when things dont go their way. No lots property damage from their desperate thugs
resort to violence by fighting themselves?this your logic ehn?
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by smithyemy: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2019
What is their name 0 to fail or 0 to die. Shameless biogotic idiomatic. Make una no spoil my state for me ooo. Na thesam stupid APC PARTY we they hear stupid and foolish thieves they use 270million clear grass(lawal barbachir) thesame stupid APC PARTY they spend 70billion as budget for foreign travel for 2019 budgets (GOVERNOR OBASEKI OF EDO STATE which is equal to 19MILLION per day, which can feed the whole of EDO STATE IN A YEAR) THESAME APC PARTY , which their KANO STATE GOVERNOR, GANDUJE CILLECTED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BRIBE, THE VIDEO IS in my video cd shop. And their so call PRESIDENT PHARAOH was hailing him and calling him the best governor in Nigeria. I beg am tired to be counting them.let me just go do my work and await president pharaoh hall of shame and nemesis coming very soon. APC FOUNDER AND ASSOCIATION OF CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Bants(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Cant believe APC is still on peoples tongue..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Zakzakky82(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:
We all know that Saraki is behind the violence in kwara.

He is feeling the heat already and he knows kwarans are tired of him so he wants to do anything in other to get kwarans sympathy votes but unfortunately its too late cos "otoge".

Come to think of it, Saraki has been acting like kwara state governor and PDP governorship candidate in kwara.

That Saraki foot mat called Atunwa hardly makes headline.

As for me, I am leaving Kaduna for kwara soon cos saraki must go.

Are you smart? Do you think? Why would someone deface his own posters and attack his hometown? Leave sentimental bs at home and lets talk real fact without emotional bias. These APC people are getting desperate.......... resorting to violence

2 Likes

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by K0y3: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Don't be naive, as long as a man call kill his son, mother, wife or sibling for money rituals then talk less of another man destroying his home town to gain sympathy just to remain in power. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying saraki did all these but my point is its never impossible in Nigeria. Most people will do the unthinkable to hold on to what makes them relevant. Be it money or power, you feel me?

Zakzakky82:

Are you smart? Do you think? Why would someone deface his own posters and attack his hometown? Leave sentimental bs at home and lets talk real fact without emotional bias. These APC people are getting desperate.......... resorting to violence

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Hampy: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2019
What part of "the APC are making this election as though it's between their various candidates and Saraki" don't you get? The APC are hardly campaigning, all they are doing is attacking Saraki. And ATUNWA has been campaigning - you wouldn't know this because you're in Kaduna. Besides it benefits the APC more if there is violence in Kwara state because the FG can hide under that to militarize the state. Heavy police and army presence will intimidate voters from coming out to vote and only the APC stands to benefit from this. THINK!!
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by berrystunn(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

He is feeling the heat already and he knows kwarans are tired of him so he wants to do anything in other to get kwarans sympathy votes but unfortunately its too late cos "otoge".

Come to think of it, Saraki has been acting like kwara state governor and PDP governorship candidate in kwara.

You are just Pentium 1.

Check how it's works
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by Pat4321: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Think will come yesterday and displace saraki overnight? Only mad and idiots people think like that?
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by bender79: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Bolo12:
desperate denial�. Y all APC are getting too desperate
The group that lost an election in Kwara recently are they desperate lots!

2 Likes

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
APC and it’s congress of desperados who resort to violence without provocation. If the party is so good I don’t understand why thugs must be used to cause mayhem in the state before elections. Kwarans and Nigerians generally need to wise up and resist these scare tactics of the APC whenever they’re nervous or scared of losing. Note that if it works for them here, they won’t hesitate to use it in other states where they have no chance
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by sammy99(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2019
lol,dis thing is getting more interesting

dey think dey can blackmail saraki but av forgotten he is a political wizard in kwara state.

Take it or leave it,u abdurahman abdulrazak and his oto o oge crew members will be relegated out of politics completely come february.

Haters can argue dat with dele belgore.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

Only in southern kwara abi? PDP will win kwara fair and square. Opposition is normal but, majority will have their way! Sarakii remains clearly the political juggernaut of kwara.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Because the man has nothing better to do than to employ thugs to unleash violence on himself and his people? Thinking may be a complex process but at least try small
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. All these Saraki agents grin

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Your mind must be flatulent because this thought stinks.
kehinde1588:

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2019
Nah we don’t feel you, your own conspiracy theory na die full am
K0y3:
Don't be naive, as long as a man call kill his son, mother, wife or sibling for money rituals then talk less of another man destroying his home town to gain sympathy just to remain in power. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying saraki did all these but my point is its never impossible in Nigeria. Most people will do the unthinkable to hold on to what makes them relevant. Be it money or power, you feel me?

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by jayman00004(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2019
APC can never win in my beloved State ,Kwara is for PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by kehinde1588(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2019
tuniski:

Only in southern kwara abi? PDP will win kwara fair and square. Opposition is normal but, majority will have their way! Sarakii remains clearly the political juggernaut of kwara.
Yes as of today Saraki still remains the political Juggernaut in kwara but by march, Saraki will be matched out of political space. He will be reduced to nothing and remains irrelevant for life.

As far as kwara north is concerned, they are for APC.

Kwara central will be divided equally cos A.A is a core Ilorin indigent.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by sammy99(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Factfinder1:
sad #10yearschallenge
#savage
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Mehn sometimes before you submit a reply ask yourself, does this project reasonable logic? Do I have sense? If no like in this case, delete, keep scrolling and swallow your thoughts. If Saraki has kwara like you imply, he has nothing to gain from causing unrest, it’s those who want but don’t have it that are more likely to cause mayhem to disrupt the current state of things.
deelaw4mp:

The same O To Ge that has become a national anthem in Kwara state. Another fake news from pdp/saraki. The evil act of saraki to resort to violence will destroy him totally. After several failed attempts to stop O To Ge movement, saraki fear of losing Kwara is running him mad.
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
SoMiSo:

SoMiSo to his useless father:

Because the man has nothing better to do than to employ thugs to unleash violence on himself and his people? Thinking may be a complex process but at least try small

I agree with you, your dad has problems thinking otherwise he shouldn't have had you.

Keep eating the amala allowance Saraki pays you to defend him online
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Oshey Mr soothsayer, this one is prophecy for your pocket born out of flawed knowledge and poor understanding. There are politicians and there is bukola saraki, this prediction cannot become a reality.
kehinde1588:

Yes as of today Saraki still remains the political Juggernaut in kwara but by march, Saraki will be matched out of political space. He will be reduced to nothing and remains irrelevant for life.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by tuniski: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
kehinde1588:

I will remind you on March 3rd to congratulate saraki and Pdp.

It is not about the loudness off minority, saraki will not only floor AA, Lai Moh will relocate back to lagos!

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by SoMiSo: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Lol why are you so hurt? I don’t know Saraki personally but if you had thought before typing you wouldn’t have said such a thing and I wouldn’t need to address you.
KingOfAllIgbos:

I agree with you, your dad has problems thinking otherwise he shouldn't have had you.

Keep eating the amala allowance Saraki pays you to defend him online
Re: APC Resorts To Violence In Kwara As “o To Ge” Loses Steam – Kwara Group by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
SoMiSo:
Lol why are you so hurt? I don’t know Saraki personally but if you had thought before typing you wouldn’t have said such a thing and I wouldn’t need to address you.

I am not hurt, we just know the Saraki slaves and we know how to address them.

90% of your posts are about Saraki, you defend him with your life. No wonder you described your own parents that way. They failed woefully.

Now buzz off.... and beg for sarakis amala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / 2023: Politicians Trying To Hack Into INEC’s Server - Official / Gunmen Kill Another UNIPORT Student, Ex-corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.