Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad (4884 Views)

Architectural Designs By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Quick Introduction: I am a graduate of Civil Engineering, from one of the best Federal schools in the south.
I want to share some of my architectural designs drafted from Archicad and Revit.
No external rendering software was used.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2019
The beginning of something doesn't always make sense. We can only connect the ducts looking backwards.
That's how it goes, my journey to architectural design started in my third year in school, but unfortunately my laptop was stolen...

so it took me time to get another one and continue...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
REDInks:
The beginning of something doesn't always make sense. We can only connect the ducts looking backwards.
That's how it goes, my journey to architectural design started in my third year in school, but unfortunately my laptop was stolen...

so it took me time to get another one and continue...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
C O M I N G
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2019
B
A
C
K
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2019
The above design is an Event centre, don't worry...
It was one of my early works with Archicad, let me share a more standard work to put my feet on the ground. wink

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
I will continue at another time, questions and other ish are welcomed...
The interior of the Event centre below...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Block of flats drawn and rendered with Archicad...

I would be doing interiors from next week coupled with the exteriors

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by eboigbedavid1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
nice work. I'm looking for someone with knowledge on AutoCAD 3D mechanical and piping drawings
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by EngrBouss(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
eboigbedavid1:
nice work. I'm looking for someone with knowledge on AutoCAD 3D mechanical and piping drawings

I have awesome tutorial videos to bring you up to speed with your above needs from Lynda(now LinkedIn). Hit me up on WhatsApp 07087210933. I am currently in Warri.
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
eboigbedavid1:

I am more of a archi/structural engineer...
But you can check those stuff on lynda
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
EngrBouss:

I have awesome tutorial videos to bring you up to speed with your above needs from Lynda(now LinkedIn). Hit me up on WhatsApp 07087210933. I am currently in Warri.

Brooossssss calm down na, make I still chat you up because I dey waff town.
we fit do business
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
A3 bedroom bungalow...
Drawn and rendered with revit... cool

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'll be dropping architectural designs and the structural design if need be...
DM if you want to learn and if you're in warri...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Celebrating over 300 views, I will be posting another design...
This was a rush work.
A Club/Lounge with a rooftop bar...

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Since it's saturday, let me do something a little different. I really wish I can be alone and figure out myself. I really wish so...

So I put my emotions into drawing...and came up with a small house design, a kitchen and bathroom...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Here it is...

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Another One Below
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2019
Since I am officially done with school ish and awaiting N.Y.S.C, I will be offering discounted online tutorials on AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit, Prota Structure and Tekla.
Other softwares will be introduced consequently.

And I will also be opening a WhatsApp group where users of drawing and structural software can interact, share ideas and grow.

But for now, let me bless you with real stuffs, not these amateur stuffs I have been posting...
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Come the end of this week, I will be setting up a platform where masters of architectural work and civil engineers alike can share ideas and work from various drawing software.

I will also be organizing online tutorial classes and for those located in warri, Delta state who are interested in learning either AutoCAD, Revit, Archicad or Prota structure or tekla, this is a chance to meet and learn for a small amount.
Details will follow...
And for those who have interest in tutorial videos, I will also be giving out to those in warri for a small amount...

With that being said, let me post a recent work by one of my friends... winkCome the end of this week, I will be setting up a platform where masters of architectural work and civil engineers alike can share ideas and work from various drawing software.

I will also be organizing online tutorial classes and for those located in warri, Delta state who are interested in learning either AutoCAD, Revit, Archicad or Prota structure or tekla, this is a chance to meet and learn for a small amount.
Details will follow... wink
And for those who have interest in tutorial videos, I will also be giving out to those in warri for a small amount... grin

With that being said, let me post a recent work by one of my friends...

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
I have been banned twice while trying to update this thread, I don't really know why.

But I'll soon be opening a WhatsApp group where persons with the knowledge of drawing( AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit, Sketch up) and design(Orion, Tekla, robot) softwares will share ideas and their work and hope to improve and impart others in the process.

I will also be starting an online drawing class for ArchiCAD, Revit and AutoCAD. Also I will be offering classes on Prota structure first before moving to Tekla.
Take not me T&C apply.

For those with interest in being tutored on any of the above softwares and you're located in the environs of Warri, Delta state.
Then am only a call or chat away...

If you're also interested in any of the software installation and videos for self learning, same conditions above apply...

ciao.....
let me see if I can paste a recent work....
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks to Erad for lifting my ban.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 4:12am On Mar 20, 2019
One of my rebranded drawing done in ArchiCAD...

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
C H E C K I N G
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Recently modified work...

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by pavoda: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nice work send a msg pm
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2019
pavoda:
Nice work send a msg pm

I already sent a mail, I don't know how to reach you.
So you can send your contact to my mail via eazyobas46@gmail.com.
Sorry for the inconveniencies.
Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2019
I recently repaired my laptop after a long while and this was the first design executed...via Revit.

Abridge design with suapension cables and all..

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs With Revit And Archicad by REDInks(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Let me drop this for the now...
Too many activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Finest Art Work Of Sand - Romance / Professional CAD Services For Machines And Building Design / In Need Of Archicad Tutorials On Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.