Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (58079 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by dainformant(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2019
A young lady has got herself and her man trending online and here's why. Exactly a year ago, the lady took a big step of faith by sending a private message to a guy she came across online and it worked out well for her. 

The lady reached out to her crush and complimented him on his cuteness as she gave him the 'green light. . 

The young man responded to the message and gave his number to the lady. The rest is now history.

The lady shared pictures of herself and her lover on Twitter and wrote; A year ago today I shot my shot, and it worked out pretty well if I do say so myself .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-sends-dm-to-a-cute-guy-she-met-online-now-dating-him-1-year-after.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Good 4 her

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Rextizz(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Good for them. I like girls who are sharp and don't pretend, unlike Nigerian girls.

255 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by consultancy: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Hubris will never allow a Nigerian Girl do this, even the poor ones. Nigerian Girls are Local Champions grin chaiii! E PAIN THEM grin grin

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by AryEmber(f): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Is that all? I even thought they're married ni.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Shoot your shot, you never can tell....just be careful about who you shoot to!

Cast your bread upon the water..............(fill in the blanks)

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Richdad50(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
I believe a woman is free to commend a guy but not to outrightly demand a relationship. A real man knows when a lady wants him and if he feels same, why not.

Respect a woman who genuinely winks at you for it takes a lot from her pride to blink an eyelid.

#Richdad

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by SyberKate(f): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by 1Poposki1(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Should we now drink our urine??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Consiglieri: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
consultancy:
Hubris will never allow a Nigerian Girl do this, even the poor ones. Nigerian Girls are Local Champions grin chaiii! E PAIN THEM grin grin

GBAM!! �

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Wilfredpat22(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
AryEmber:
They are married. Sit down there in your fathers house till 2030 when we meet at Shiloh

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Triangles1(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
CUTE what?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Oluwa4u(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Nothing special...ladies send you friend requests and DMs when you are rich!! grin grin grin
Rich guys are always fresh and attractive to both guys and girls

Follow money, woman go follow you kiss

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
So let me start shooting my own shots here too tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by fatymore(f): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Where is the cuteness.. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Primusinterpares(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Bold step of faith...
9ja babes are growing up
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Juell(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
It's very risky O! Y'all saying "Nigerian girls are too proud to try this" have you forgotten the number of bad guys out there?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by oladele00(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Pavore9: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
AryEmber:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Starboytwo(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2019
This is definitely not naija

Naija girls will die before they send such message..

Reminds me of some babe in my street that time,this one go dey look me like zombie Everytime, ordinary "hi,she cannot utter....must it always be me?why always us

Anyway I decided to help her one day like that
Me -hey hi,I see you around sometimes what's up

She - squeeze face like mumu,uttered some inaudible something,and started going

Me - wahray leleyi sha undecidedso make I dey pursue you...no be you like me?...

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by fpeter(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Do this with a Nigerian guy and he would run around telling his mates that you're too cheap.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by frankfrancis871: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Is that not grey hair?
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Ladies, shoot your shot now that I'm recently single. I'm never on the market for long o

JamaicanLove, Earthbound dey for youuuu.
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Saintsami(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Resener22(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2019
dainformant:
A young lady has got herself and her man trending online and here's why. Exactly a year ago, the lady took a big step of faith by sending a private message to a guy she came across online and it worked out well for her. 

The lady reached out to her crush and complimented him on his cuteness as she gave him the 'green light. . 

The young man responded to the message and gave his number to the lady. The rest is now history.

The lady shared pictures of herself and her lover on Twitter and wrote; A year ago today I shot my shot, and it worked out pretty well if I do say so myself .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/lady-sends-dm-to-a-cute-guy-she-met-online-now-dating-him-1-year-after.html

The girl get sense

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2019
fatymore:
Where is the cuteness.. Lol
na wetin I dey find too for that pimples ridden face
Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2019
reason most girls won't do this is because they fear rejection. yet guys face rejection from them everyday.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. by Debbylicious(f): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Congrats pretty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.