Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Audrey Joe-ezigbo: How To Build An Oil Empire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Audrey Joe-ezigbo: How To Build An Oil Empire (468 Views)

How Rockefeller Built His Trillion Dollar Oil Empire / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / Bye MTN DATA ₦600 For 1gig ( *audrey Tech Enterprise*) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audrey Joe-ezigbo: How To Build An Oil Empire by MrSlimmz: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Audrey Joe-Ezigbo is the co-founder, with her husband, of Falcon Corporation Limited, a wholly indigenous oil and gas outfit that offers a diverse portfolio of services that cut across engineering, procurement, construction and natural gas distribution, as well as in the real estate sector. She spoke with Guardian Woman about her challenges and steadfastness. Excerpts:

Who is Audrey Joe-Ezigbo? Tell us about yourself.

I am first and foremost God’s daughter, committed to doing my excellent best by His grace to deliver to the world every assignment and purpose for which He put me on this earth. My greatest aspiration is to die empty; empty of every gift, talent and ability God blessed and resourced me with, so I can fulfil His mandate to be a blessing in the lives of others. I have over 22 years’ entrepreneurial experience, with core competencies in business strategy; finance and investment management; commercial strategy; business development and resource management among others.

I am a woman who is an encourager by nature and so everything I do feeds into my personal mission statement which is ‘To add value to the lives of everyone I meet in a tangible and sustainable manner’. I have a personal commitment to ensuring that people’s lives must necessarily be impacted positively because they had an encounter with me in person, through my work, or through my writing and speaking. For these reasons, I am a woman for whom purpose, intentionality and focus undergird my every moment. I am wife to an amazing man with whom I have had the joy of sharing over two decades of my life – at home and at work, and I am a mother to four absolutely fabulous children whose destinies I have been given the privilege to mould for the season of my life. I am a woman who understands that all things work together for my God because my life is in God’s hands, and His plans for me are good.

You started out in the oil and gas industry with no background experience in the sector, were you not scared charting a course on unfamiliar waters?

Allow me to lay some background before I get to your question.... Click here to read more

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Google Ads / D2 Diesel Gas Oil, Lpg, Lng, Jet Fuel Jp54 And Jet Fuel Jpa1 Available For Sale! / Heavy Duty Crane For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.